The topic came up out nowhere

13 Posts
4 Users
93 Likes
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

Well, that is a partially true title. After the second week of being locked, and her reading some of this forum and another site…she asked more questions. She really has tried to embrace the whole thing and for that i am grateful. We are openly talking about our sexual relationship, something we haven’t done in years. 
To my surprise, the conversation turned to her being turned on by the idea of being with someone else lately (prior to us ever discussing chastity) She said on and off she had gotten excited about it, but didn’t want to bring it up, especially since our sex life was in the doldrums in many ways over the last few years

This wasn’t completely out of left field in some ways, we had an open relationship when we first dated. We both had seen others but it was pretty short lived, and it ended as soon as we started living together. She wanted a “normal” monogamous relationship at that point and so did I. That is how we have lived for many years now and this subject has never come up since. 
 However, after talking, I was glad she brought it up. Not for me but for her. Obviously no one wants their SO to cheat, but after reading much on this site and other places, I can see how a female would get bored and need that excitement again. If nothing else, we can openly talk about it without her being afraid to admit these feelings and me not being immediately jealous. However we also decided it would be a huge change and challenge to our marriage and best left as fantasy for now. Too many changes already happening for us. She did like the idea of using it as fantasy for her and i and already has played the role a few times, which I did find very arousing. It was nice seeing her turned on…about turning me on and her being turned on by the idea of someone else. 
We are in no means ready for anything else but it was certainly a exciting thing that came up and we agreed to just let things go organically and not rush or push anything 

Posted : 04/11/2021 10:01 am
bestwhencaged, nevertoolate, HappyCuckold and 15 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @djv

Well, that is a partially true title. After the second week of being locked, and her reading some of this forum and another site…she asked more questions. She really has tried to embrace the whole thing and for that i am grateful. We are openly talking about our sexual relationship, something we haven’t done in years. 
To my surprise, the conversation turned to her being turned on by the idea of being with someone else lately (prior to us ever discussing chastity) She said on and off she had gotten excited about it, but didn’t want to bring it up, especially since our sex life was in the doldrums in many ways over the last few years

This wasn’t completely out of left field in some ways, we had an open relationship when we first dated. We both had seen others but it was pretty short lived, and it ended as soon as we started living together. She wanted a “normal” monogamous relationship at that point and so did I. That is how we have lived for many years now and this subject has never come up since. 
 However, after talking, I was glad she brought it up. Not for me but for her. Obviously no one wants their SO to cheat, but after reading much on this site and other places, I can see how a female would get bored and need that excitement again. If nothing else, we can openly talk about it without her being afraid to admit these feelings and me not being immediately jealous. However we also decided it would be a huge change and challenge to our marriage and best left as fantasy for now. Too many changes already happening for us. She did like the idea of using it as fantasy for her and i and already has played the role a few times, which I did find very arousing. It was nice seeing her turned on…about turning me on and her being turned on by the idea of someone else. 
We are in no means ready for anything else but it was certainly a exciting thing that came up and we agreed to just let things go organically and not rush or push anything 

We're alike in many ways ... you and your wife, and me and Mine.  Over the course of our nearly 25 years together, we've always enjoyed kinky sex, open discussions about our fantasies, both ones we hope to experience one day, and others that were destined to remain in the fantasy realm.  Heck, we even role played BDSM scenes where we would switch off who was the dominant and who was the submissive.  Those were fun time times.  Still are, only funner!  Is funner a word?

Our journey has been quite a bit accelerated over the couple of months.  Part of that has included the use of the strap on.  Not for her to wear, but for me to wear ... over my cage.  During those times the sex talk invariably goes to role playing that it is indeed another man about to have sex with her.  "That's my husband over there sitting in the chair.  He'll be watching.  He loves seeing me in orgasmic ecstasy."  Or "Is that your husband over there?", but nothing more than that.

When we've talked about it she has said that she has no interest in fucking another man.  Of course my semi tongue in-cheek reaction was something the lines of "What about another woman?  Perhaps a nice girl slave?"  Her reply was not no, just a wry smile.  All that said, we are both keenly aware of the dynamics of our relationship and clearly, a WLM has a better than average chance of evolving into non-monogamy/cuckolding because in the end, unless it's a hard limit, it's a Wife's prerogative.  It's not a hard limit. 

Advertisement

Is it a fantasy of mine and I secretly hope or even top from the bottom to push her in that direction?  No.  That would be a disaster on a number of fronts, most notably it would be something that I wanted, not her and as such she would be nothing more than a fetish peddler for me.  Given a choice, is it something I hope happens?  Also no.  Would I be something I could support if it was truly something that she, on her own, wanted to do?  Yes, because such a circumstance is entirely different.

Posted : 04/11/2021 11:43 am
nevertoolate, HappyCuckold, djv and 6 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @

Our journey has been quite a bit accelerated over the couple of months.  Part of that has included the use of the strap on.  Not for her to wear, but for me to wear ... over my cage.  

We literally just got one of these and I think tonight will be the debut of her new buddy ?

Posted : 04/11/2021 1:04 pm
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

You’re going to love it and so will she!

Posted : 04/11/2021 1:08 pm
nevertoolate, djv, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

@subhubphx you were right, sir!!

we both loved it! 

Posted : 04/11/2021 8:51 pm
nevertoolate, subhubphx, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx you were right, sir!!

we both loved it! 

Great to hear my friend.  You understand why it was great, and I understand why it was great, but maybe our mutual friends here can't automatically understand it themselves.  Would you mind elaborating on why it was great?

Posted : 05/11/2021 10:46 am
nevertoolate, djv, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)
Topic starter

@subhubphx Sure, for starters, I am not well endowed, so for my wife, right away it allowed her to experience something she has not in quite some time, a much larger cock (the beauty of it being, she literally can pick out the exact thing she wishes to try) 

Second, the act of you basically not able to be physically stimulated, yet completely satisfying your wife, is one hell of a mind fuck and very erotic. There was something very hot watching my wife really enjoy herself while I was there to help but not get off myself. 

Which is yet another couple points: 

Its almost as if she is having sex with someone else….its not you, per say. So there is a bit of poly or cucking aspect to it. 
There is also a bit of humiliation factor…your wife can’t get off with yours, you have to wear this to please her. Certainly, there is some embarrassment when you first don one, but honestly that went away quickly lol

Lastly, its just something you can bring to the bedroom to really push the FLR boundaries and really focus on her orgasms and extremely kinky to boot. 

Posted : 05/11/2021 10:58 am
nevertoolate, HappyCuckold, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Philaster
(@lukewarmfusion)
Eminent Member

I've recently found this pretty hot. My wife isn't a fan of penetrative toys - she doesn't like the feeling - but I keep hoping that might be something we could try. There's a whole sub-reddit dedicated to what they call "reverse pegging" - https://reddit.com/r/reversepegging

Posted : 05/11/2021 11:33 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @lukewarmfusion

I've recently found this pretty hot. My wife isn't a fan of penetrative toys - she doesn't like the feeling - but I keep hoping that might be something we could try. There's a whole sub-reddit dedicated to what they call "reverse pegging" - https://reddit.com/r/reversepegging

Emma has a really good blog post about it to here.

Posted : 05/11/2021 11:49 am
djv, djv and djv reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx Sure, for starters, I am not well endowed, so for my wife, right away it allowed her to experience something she has not in quite some time, a much larger cock (the beauty of it being, she literally can pick out the exact thing she wishes to try) 

Second, the act of you basically not able to be physically stimulated, yet completely satisfying your wife, is one hell of a mind fuck and very erotic. There was something very hot watching my wife really enjoy herself while I was there to help but not get off myself. 

Which is yet another couple points: 

Its almost as if she is having sex with someone else….its not you, per say. So there is a bit of poly or cucking aspect to it. 
There is also a bit of humiliation factor…your wife can’t get off with yours, you have to wear this to please her. Certainly, there is some embarrassment when you first don one, but honestly that went away quickly lol

Lastly, its just something you can bring to the bedroom to really push the FLR boundaries and really focus on her orgasms and extremely kinky to boot. 

That's good stuff @djv.  Sounds like a great time was had by all.  

I hear ya about the thrill of being denied direct simulation to your penis while still being able to share in the blissful sexual satisfaction of your wife.  We would sometimes use a sheath for a similar experience but I think that she much now prefers the strap on when she wants penetration but doesn't want to allow me an orgasm.  Our preferred additional benefit is that the faux-cock can go as long as she wants without concern for having to stop because I am close. 

I really enjoy the thrusting.  Knowing that when we have sex and that I won't likely be having an orgasm, my favorite thing about this is being able to thrust.  A lot! and the the intimacy that comes from being the one doing the thrusting.  Yes, the denial of penile stimulation is a mind fuck but using this allows much greater participation in the friction that she wants.  As such, she wants it more.  

The dildo we use now is too big.  She can eventually work up to being able to accommodate it but the time it takes for her to adjust takes away from the spontaneity experience, and then hearing "take it easy" or "slow down", or worse, "stop", doesn't add to the fun either.  As soon as I hit "send" on this, I'm off to the store to buy a few  "options" for her to review and approve.  So yes, I'll be literally on the search for several different cocks that aren't mine, that are intended to please my wife.  Weird.  So yeah, there is an undeniable poly/cucking aspect to it.  

In our most recent love making session using the strap on, she surprised me with one of my very opportunities for a full-on, PIV orgasm.  For her third orgasm, she instructed me to remove the strap and finish the job for both of us with my penis.  After such a glorious and sexy time, being informed that I am expected (not just allowed but expected) to orgasm ... I was like a like a kid in the candy store doing the pee pee dance of excitement.  

Thanks for sharing your story.

Posted : 05/11/2021 12:54 pm
nevertoolate, HappyCuckold, djv and 6 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@djv I remember the first time my wife and I played with a dildo.  I picked the first one, and because I have a thing for small penis humiliation, I chose one that was significantly bigger than my own cock.  My wife had never had an orgasm during penetrative sex, so it was an eye opener for both of us when she was able to have great orgasms with the dildo.  After that we began to use dildos to play with cuckolding fantasies.  It was good for both of us because, as she confessed, she had always secretly fantasized about having sex with other men.  She eventually acted on that fantasy, but I think a couple could have fun with the fantasy without going all the way.

Posted : 06/11/2021 7:22 am
nevertoolate, djv, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Happycuckold
(@happycuckold)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx You know what my wife used to find fun when we played with the cuckolding fantasy?  Pretending that I was someone else during actual penetrative sex.  She found it exciting to fantasize that I wasn’t her husband.  And I got a thrill because in my head I was simultaneously “the bull” and the cuckold. 

Posted : 06/11/2021 7:33 am
nevertoolate, subhubphx, djv and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @happycuckold

@subhubphx You know what my wife used to find fun when we played with the cuckolding fantasy?  Pretending that I was someone else during actual penetrative sex.  She found it exciting to fantasize that I wasn’t her husband.  And I got a thrill because in my head I was simultaneously “the bull” and the cuckold. 

We've done that too @happy.  In doing so we discovered some of the role play fun we had in the past, before our WLM, when I played the role of the dominant.  I didn't ask her if it would be ok if I assumed that role, I just did it out of some latent past instinct, and she loved it.  Because she loved, of course I loved it.  It had been some time since she was in the sub role, albeit briefly, and being manhandled, positioned and even getting a bit of a red bottom during sex was a refreshing change for her.  After recovering from her orgasm, she made it clear however, that nothing has changed in our relationship as she grabbed my swollen, caged fella to emphasize her point and told me to clean the toys.  AS I began to pull away to do that, she stopped me, looked me in the and merely said "thank you", then released me from her grip.

Posted : 06/11/2021 7:57 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement