Notifications
Clear all

Finally success

3 Posts
3 Users
5 Likes
(@newbie)
Topic starter

I’ve been trying to convince my wife to cage me for years and honestly thought it was never going to happen. The other day she finally gave it a shot when I convinced her to try some reverse pegging (it was hot as fuck). 
Then I found your blog. I sent her one of your articles and after reading it she said she now started to understand why I wanted it. Yesterday she locked me up and took more time teasing me, which she had never done before. I turned all my sexual energy (I’ve always been hyper sexual) towards helping around the house and she was loving it. Doing things for her just gives me pleasure when I’m locked. It’s as if I want to thank her for what she’s doing to me. Anyway once we had some time to ourselves she teased me, made me make her come and then finally released me so I could fuck her.  Afterwards she told me she loved how my thick cock (I’m 8”, 6.5” around) looked in the cage. It turned her on to have me do things for her and she loved looking at my cock bulging out of its cage. Honestly your site turned the tide for us. Thank you!

only question I have now is, how do I get her to see I’m ok with not coming? I’d love for her to have sec with me and then lock me up again. Or make me go down on her and not even unlock me.  I think she feels like caging me has to equal sex at the end of the day and that’s not really the case for me. I’d also love for her to give me a ruined orgasm but we haven’t been able to cross that bridge. 

Posted : 16/04/2023 8:10 am
attisC and nevertoolate reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @newbie

My only question now is, how do I get her to see I’m ok with not coming? I’d love for her to have sex with me and then lock me up again. Or make me go down on her and not even unlock me.  I think she feels like caging me has to equal sex at the end of the day, and that’s not really the case for me. I’d also love for her to give me a ruined orgasm, but we haven’t been able to cross that bridge. 

First, congratulations to your wife and you on beginning your journey.  Of course, everyone is different, so all I can do is tell you how my Wife and I have progressed over the years.  We've been in a committed WLM marriage for almost 13 years. 7 1/2 years ago, we even used the occasion of our 15th anniversary (we have renewed our vows every 5 years in our 24-year marriage) to have a WLM Ceremony, with a kink-friendly officiant, to celebrate our journey.

It wasn't until 4 or 5 years ago that she actually could get her head around my desire to really be denied orgasm.  When she did, our relationship took off for the better.  Then, I had 2-3 full orgasms and perhaps 6-8 ruined orgasms yearly.  Yes, per year!  Subconsciously she felt guilty that she wasn't getting an orgasm, but my repeated begging her to deny my orgasms and the subsequent constant adoration after sex and throughout our daily life convinced her.  Now, when she wants penetrative sex, it is me wearing a strap-on harness and cock over my cage.  No orgasm for me. 

Once she has had her amazing orgasms (we call them our orgasms), we cuddle while she recuperates, usually falling asleep.  I get up and clean off "her boyfriend" (rubber cock) with soap and water so it is at the ready for when she wants to be fucked really well again.  

Advertisement

All this and our life is PERFECT.  So far this year, I have had one full orgasm and three ruined orgasms.  Am I complaining?  Not even a little.  Hang in there kid,  When she starts to see tangible benefits to both of you, she will better understand.

Posted : 16/04/2023 10:11 am
Lovemypet and attisC reacted
Mr Pickle
(@mr-pickle)
Eminent Member

q: Or make me go down on her and not even unlock me..

I remember exactly how this came about with C (my wife and kh). She asked if i wanted to come out for sex. I replied "How about you let me eat your pussy and use a toy, and in return ill make you breafast in bed".

She was surprised, but agreed. These days is just normal sex, I make her come hard and then go and make breakfast.

q: I’d also love for her to give me a ruined orgasm.

Belive me. this will follow.

in my case when C did let me out (often back then) and asked what I wanted, i replied "Can you stroke me and stop when I say. so I dont cum and can do again? its called edging and ive always wanted to try it."

it totally bleaw my brains out. C got the hang of it straight away, milked me dry and left me hard.

sometimes. it best to just ask at the right time.

Posted : 26/04/2023 2:07 pm
true42 reacted
Share: