Is it normal to exp...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Is it normal to experience testicular discomfort while in chastity?

41 Posts
7 Users
28 Likes
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx I'm still trying to get my head around this. Still new to this D\s thing. I don't know if I'll enjoy hurting him that way. Am I missing something here ?

Posted : 09/06/2023 7:15 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@mr-pickle Thank you.

Posted : 09/06/2023 7:21 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @vivian

@subhubphx I'm still trying to get my head around this. Still new to this D\s thing. I don't know if I'll enjoy hurting him that way. Am I missing something here ?

You're not missing anything. Our relationship is an acknowledged Wife Led Marriage and has corporal punishment as one of the anchor points of it.  If yours isn't a Wife Led Marriage, it may not apply.

Posted : 09/06/2023 7:50 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Someday, I'll probably find myself liking the "corporal punishment" part, just not yet. Still trying to find my likes and figure out our boundaries. But I don't think I can bring myself to cause him pain unless we both agree to it beforehand.

What did you two communicate about that before you explored that particular avenue ?

Posted : 09/06/2023 8:17 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

@vivian Wow. This was a good read. So many good questions and responses.

Advertisement

For myself, I grew up in a high-demand religion and was chase growing up. I'm going to add voice that he doesn't NEED to ejaculate. Depending on his habits, he may have some adjustment period. I don't know what is going on with his pain. It sounds like you are doing a great job of communicating and working with him, so I think his health is in good hands with your care.

Emma's site has lots of good articles, which I'm sure you're working your way through. There are also some good articles out there. I liked a few by Chastity Perkis at Medium.com. Her story, as I recall, was she was introduced to chastity by her husband. She did research (as you are) and developed her own rules (again as you are) and recorded the interaction online.

I would also like to applaud you for taking it slow and keeping your boundaries as you explore new space. I hope you keep writing and sharing your journey.

Posted : 09/06/2023 10:57 am
KayT2023 reacted
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thank you for your kind words!. Your encouragement to keep writing and sharing my journey means a lot. Thanks again!

Posted : 10/06/2023 12:53 am
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@teachertricks
@subhubphx
@mr-pickle
@restrainedlove

Thank you to all for helping me out. It turned out that it was just a blue ball issue. Everything is fine. He's back in the cage after spending all day yesterday out of the cage.

Hallmark Ecards Thank You Gif By Hallmark Gold Crown

Posted : 11/06/2023 1:51 am
KayT2023, subhubphx, restrainedlove and 1 people reacted
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@vivian What you describe sounds so much like what I experience in chastity.  There is the excitement and hope for orgasm resulting (as you already know) in blue balls.  I hope you find enjoyment in the power dynamic that this brings.   I think most men when experiencing the core of their desires, are quite excited, and this makes chastity more challenging.  All I can say is use it for the pursuit of your own desires.  Good luck!

Posted : 11/06/2023 5:58 pm
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

So, I reached out to this urologist I have a connection with, and he shared some interesting info with me. According to him, the whole 'blue ball' situation tends to fade away naturally after a few months. It turns out that constant erections are the main culprit behind it. He advised taking a warm bath or simply using a hot towel, and you know what? It did the trick for us. What a sweet relief.

Sarah Chalke Relief Gif

Posted : 15/06/2023 8:34 am
bestwhencaged, BigSkysub, restrainedlove and 1 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

That is interesting. 

I was thinking about this yesterday (having recently had a hernia repair operation) and I was wondering if male chastity puts an strain on that region. I'd assume the body adjusts to it and the area experiencing the strain would bet stronger in time. 

With the number of people using male chastity, it doesn't seem like it has serious side affects. 

Posted : 16/06/2023 9:32 am
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

It IS normal. This will go away. Provided the device is fit correctly? Just tell him you appreciate him all the more! 

Posted : 17/06/2023 6:32 am
vivian reacted
Page 3 / 3
Share: