[Solved] Seeking Advice on FLR

4 Posts
3 Users
8 Reactions
Starryeyed28
(@starryeyed28)
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

I’m reaching out because I could really use some guidance. My partner and I recently started living together, and we've dived into the fascinating world of Female Led Relationships. It was actually his idea to introduce a chastity device into our dynamic, and while I adore the empowerment it brings and the increased intimacy between us, I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed and could use some advice.

Since my partner started wearing the chastity device, his behaviour has changed quite noticeably. He's become more attentive and eager to please, almost as if he's always thinking about what he can do for me next. It's wonderful, but I can't help but worry if this is entirely healthy. Is such a dramatic shift normal? How can I ensure that this change is beneficial and not just a temporary novelty?

I’ve tried to educate myself on FLR and chastity, but I feel like I’m drowning in information. There are so many opinions and tips out there, and I’m not sure which ones to follow. It’s a bit overwhelming, to be honest. How did you all manage this when you were starting out?

While I love the intimacy that our new circumstances bring, I do miss certain aspects of our lovemaking due to him being in chastity. I miss it so badly sometimes. Even on the occasions it happens after a release, it doesn't feel the same as it used to. I feel disappointed and really miss what we used to have in this aspect.

Advertisement

When I release him, I've noticed he sometimes experiences a kind of emotional drop, after climax. I want to know the best way to manage this aspect of our relationship. How can I release him in a manner that avoids this crash and maintains the energy and intimacy between us? Are there specific strategies or practices that can help make this transition smoother and more emotionally fulfilling for both of us? I want to ensure that we both feel happy and connected, even after the period of chastity is over. Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

This is my first time in an FLR, and although I genuinely enjoy the dynamic, there are moments when I feel a bit strange about it. It almost feels too good to be true, and I wonder if it's normal to have these mixed feelings. How do I figure out if this is a healthy relationship for both of us? I really can't even enjoy our moments of intimacy together with my feelings of worry constantly poking me in the back. It feels so unfair, and most of the time I end up crying during or immediately after we're intimate because of this.

I really want to make sure that we’re both happy and fulfilled. Any advice or insights from those who have walked this path before would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

Warm regards.

Posted : 05/06/2024 11:02 pm
Tiruh811 reacted
Aries
(@aries)
Eminent Member

Hello, I believe that every relationship is different and little by little you will find your balance.

Don't feel guilty for finding the situation unfair. He probably loves just that.

It is normal for him to have a fall after ejaculating. It's a question of chemistry.

You could try making him lick his cream pie after ejaculating inside, to remind him of his position. Maybe that will help you remain devoted and in the line that you like so much.

Little by little.

Thank you.

Posted : 07/06/2024 9:10 pm
Williams H
(@williams-h)

As somebody who's been in this lifestyle for a few years now, I'd like to share my two cents on your situation.

First and foremost, I think you've probably heard this a dozen times already, but take it slow—at a pace that's comfortable for you. Don't let any term define you or your relationship, whether it's FLR or anything else. Find a rhythm that feels right for both of you, and then explore what you like before pushing boundaries.

For a long time, I wondered if this dynamic was for me. The thing is, most people need to let this type of relationship develop organically over time. Jumping in with both feet might work for some, but I think building a strong foundation is crucial; otherwise, it can feel like an overwhelming rush. So, go slowly. Don't worry too much about terms and rules—focus on building strong intimacy between you two first.

If you don't like the chastity device, tell him. Wearing a chastity device doesn't have to be the be-all and end-all of a female led relationship. Take it off when you want to. It should enhance your emotional bonding as a couple, not hinder it. You might find it helpful to read up on reverse pegging—it could be beneficial for you both.

That low or crash he feels after ejaculation is very normal. When you're ready to take things a bit further, there are techniques and methods to let him release without experiencing that crash, like ruined orgasms or prostate milking. There are various ways to explore this, and you can do so when you feel ready.

I know it feels too good to be true, and it is a wonderful dynamic. There's an excellent book called "Locked In Love" that I highly recommend. It can help you figure things out. Take that first step and see where it leads.

Best of luck on your journey.

Posted : 08/06/2024 3:30 am
Starryeyed28
(@starryeyed28)
Topic starter

@williams-h @aries Thank you so much for your kind advice. It was very kind of you.
@williams-h Your book suggestion was awesome. Found the audio version and listened to the whole thing in one go. It was a true eye opener.

We both fancy a break from this whole thing, to be honest. It's not really my cup of tea, but bless him, he gets it. Maybe we'll give it another go sometime, who knows? Thank you again you two. 💌

Posted : 13/06/2024 6:31 am
Williams H and Aries reacted
Share: