Clear all

Bedtime Teases

3 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Mr. Turk
(@mr-turk)
Topic starter

My wife loves teasing me. My cock is average but she knows that teasing me gets me very aroused for some reason. Maybe you can answer the WHY better than I can. All I know is that I get aroused. I love when we are laying in bed and she puts her hand around me and makes jokes with comments like her cute little guy & when he grows up. Her favorite thing is to hold him until he gets hard and then act disinterested until he is small again. I think she just likes being responsible for arousing me which I love. She says things like he has been free long enough, go lock him up. 

Any attention from her is good attention but attention like this where she knows it excites me so much really shows me that she is the one for me. When you find the sexual buttons, press them and press them often. This goes the other way too. When you find what she loves and what excites her, do the things that make her feel special. That is a great marriage to be envied. When your wife is more arousing to you than any other woman because she takes the time to make you feel special in your own weird ways. 

Posted : 31/10/2021 11:29 am
J.S., J.S. and J.S. reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Glad to hear she is taking such good care of both you and your little guy! 

Teasing really is the best! 

Posted : 05/11/2021 12:49 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mr-turk

When your wife is more arousing to you than any other woman because she takes the time to make you feel special in your own weird ways. 

There is no better feeling in the world than this!

Advertisement

Proud Of You Reaction Gif

Posted : 05/11/2021 12:59 pm
joebear, djv, joebear and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement