Cute little guy

3 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

We laid in bed, naked and aroused I held his cock between my thumb and finger rolling it playfully as I commented about its cuteness. I have a thing for his little guy, calling it cute, and loved masturbating him but rarely long enough for him to finish. I just love the feeling of growing and shrinking in my hand.

Other men would have been insulted if their wife thought their penis was cute rather than huge or manly description but for some strange and erotic reason he enjoyed the teasing remarks. He was a sucker for the artful manipulations and never lasted long once I began to caresses my cute little toy.

"Does your little pee-pee like my big fingers?" I asked. Groans were all he could muster.

"Does your little teeny weenie get all excited when he sees his pretty wife with her new boyfriend?" His eyes got big as he imagined me with another man.

The idea of me being with a "boyfriend" is something we joke about frequently and we've even nicknamed one of my toys.

Advertisement

With a quick stroke of my finger I picked up the bead of cum that had appeared on the tip of his penis and smeared it playfully on his cheek as I handed him his cage and got up and told him to lock himself up so we can go run errands.

Posted : 09/07/2022 1:02 pm
Dry_Match3736, Mesabijoe, Dry_Match3736 and 3 people reacted
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

I have ongoing orgasm issues but I admitted to my wife that I enjoy her verbally teasing me about my unreliable manhood and teasing me other ways. I guess we have fun with it. I do wear a chastity device regularly. It is a turn on for me and she enjoys being the person who controls my fun, at least most of the time. 

Posted : 11/07/2022 9:05 am
Dry_Match3736
(@dry_match3736)
Eminent Member

I say go for it. So invigorating and fun to allow yourself to be more sexual open. The teasing keeps his excitement so high.

Posted : 18/07/2022 2:19 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement