Notifications
Clear all

non SPH , but wat is the correct name for it?

6 Posts
5 Users
4 Likes
Alberttheprince
(@alberttheprince)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

my penis is not very small (6.7") , but i'm always fast cumming.
now i'm searching how my wife can humiliate me, because i can't really satisfy her, because i'm always coming very fast.
i suggested a dildo, but she doesn't like it, because it is not a warm flesh stick; (that is very pitty, but ihave to accept this)

I hope there is an official expression/name for the fact that i'm coming too fast, so my wife can tease and humiliate me...... (that would be horny for me)

Posted : 04/01/2023 9:42 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Does your wife understand that you enjoy humiliation? That might be a good topic to explain to her, since most women find it weird and off-putting until it has been explained to them.

I strongly suggest looking into the numbing  creams ... a few minutes of that on the head of your cock before sex (then wipe/rinse it off before sex) should do wonders! Let your wife determine how much and how long, and you may find yourself completely unable to come for a while ?

Posted : 04/01/2023 11:26 am
Norcalman
(@norcalman)
Eminent Member

I have always cum really fast as well. Fortunately, my wife does not mind and call me her minute man. Many times she will say .... 'well that didn't take long now did it". 

Advertisement

Posted : 04/01/2023 3:21 pm
Alberttheprince
(@alberttheprince)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@true42 Thank you for your response! My wife knows very well that I like to be humiliated! She is quite vanilla, but she regularly manages to call me sissy (or something else). That already makes me happy! Last night she also took control of me. I had asked her (for the umpteenth time already) if she wanted to peg me, and she would. She ended up playing with me in bed (pinching nipples) and eventually she said she was NOT going to peg today because I hadn't been good enough for her today....I just had to wait. That was frustrating, but very horny! Then I thanked her for refusing me. Now I'm still horny.

As for your tip: thanks! I'm going to look into that, but I'm still looking for a name for the fact that I can't really satisfy her and I'm a loser.
Hopefully you understand that?

Posted : 05/01/2023 1:08 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @alberttheprince

i suggested a dildo, but she doesn't like it, because it is not a warm flesh stick; (that is very pitty, but ihave to accept this)

Maybe you suggest you warm it in a tall glass of really warm water for 5 mins first.  Works wonderfully for us.  In fact, it was a game changer.

Warm Up Gif By Peloton

Posted : 05/01/2023 5:56 am
Teachertricks
(@teachertricks)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @alberttheprince

...but I'm still looking for a name for the fact that I can't really satisfy her and I'm a loser.

I think the term is premature ejaculation humiliation. There is a Premature Ejaculation subforum here with a post related to it. I also think Emma discussed it in one of her blogs, but haven't had a chance to search for it - you might find something yourself though.

Related terms might be things like premature encouragement and premature acceptance.

If PE is something you enjoy as a kink, particularly mutually as a couple, then by all means enjoy! If it is something you'd rather remedy (perhaps to improve the quality of sex for your wife?), there are ways to improve it. And since the vast majority of cases are psychological or behavioural in nature, as opposed to physiological, you can usually improve things naturally without medication. But the approaches are generally difficult and many aren't willing or able to commit to them.

Posted : 05/01/2023 9:49 am
true42 reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement