13 Posts
4 Users
4 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Your challenge for the month of September, should you choose to accept it! Do one SPH tease with your male partner each day. Below are your daily challenges. Be sure to check in frequently with your partner to make sure that he is still enjoying it.

New to SPH? Check out my blog about #sphseptember

Here are your daily challenges! Leave a comment below and let us know how it went! Do you have some to add to the list? You don't have to use mine, tell us what you did and share with the rest of us so we can all bask in the glow of a brilliant SPH September together.

1. Comment in passing about his little guy, shrimpy, clitty or tiny soldier.
  2. Smile and wiggle your pinky at him.
  3. Hold your thumb and forefinger close together. ?
  4. Emphasize and make eye contact when him anytime you use words like “little”, “small” and “tiny”.
  5. Cup his flaccid penis in your hand and ask him if it gets bigger. When it starts to get hard, tell him you were hoping for more.
  6. When you are shopping in the grocery store, pick up some baby carrots and with a sexy wink, ask him who it reminds him of.
  7. Ask him to masturbate and then tell him to stop playing with his penis like it is a real dick. He should only need to use tweezers or two fingers.
  8. Sex tonight? I don’t think you will be able to please me with that. Why don’t you please me with your tongue instead and then we can talk.
  9. I can’t even feel you inside me.
  10. The first time I saw you hard I thought you were still soft.
  11. Call it pathetic or tell him that he needs to pee like a girl from now on.
  12. This might be a good time to try out that pink chastity cage that you’ve been considering.
  13. Take a label or clothing sticker that says small and put it on his crotch or his penis.
  14. Find small household things to compare it with.
  15. Measure it with a measuring tape while soft and call him by that measurement. How are you today Mr. 7cm?
  16. Express disappointment after lovemaking. It sure would have been nice if it was able to fill me up.
  17. Express disappointment during lovemaking. Is it in? Let me know when it is in.
  18. Ask him to sit across the room while you pleasure yourself. Tell him that you wish he had a big dick like your toy. If he had a normal sized dick, he certainly wouldn’t be a spectator.
  19. Have him wear a strap-on dildo and fuck you with a “real penis”.
  20. Tie a bow around it.
  21. Compare it side by side with a dildo, decide on the dildo and explain that you are going to pick the one that is more satisfying. He can watch.
  22. Ask him to wear a pair of your panties, giggle and say something about not being able to see a bulge.
  23. Compare it to sizes of past partners or perceived penis sizes of his friends. Do you think you are bigger than Tucker? How about Mike?
  24. Ask him to walk around the house nude and make frequent comments about how cute his penis is.
  25. Penis sleeves & extenders are amazing. When he is using one, give him plenty of praise about how big he is, how satisfied you are and how full you feel.
  26. Have him use your toy on you instead of his penis “so you can actually feel it”.
  27. Take a picture of his soft penis beside a ruler and keep it in your phone. Remind him it is there from time to time and perhaps threaten to show it to a friend.
  28. Look at sites like Reddit’s rate my cock subreddit with him and talk about how nice the other cocks are. A great feedback method is to hold his and feel how aroused he becomes.
  29. For bonus points, have him submit his cock online for comments and “constructive feedback”.
  30. Get a fleshlight for him to use while you do something important beside him like checking your email or reading the latest issue of Simply Knitting Magazine. (Yes, I like knitting. No, I’m not joking.).

How is SPH September going for you? Remember to take a break and focus on love and support if teasing becomes too much. It is just that, teasing to boost hormonal response. If the teasing feels too real, it is a problem and a break for some intimacy and aftercare is essential!

Posted : 26/08/2022 10:36 am
John8044 reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

I totally get the facination with SPH. The complex sets of thoughts, emotions and stimuli rattling around in our brains that trigger sexual attraction and energy is very powerful. I myself get a little tickle every time I read or hear some SPH from somewhere.

Advertisement

Coincidentally, Goddess and I had a very long and detailed conversation about penis size. We were just kicking back after some intimate time, and I casually asked her if she was curious about how a larger penis (i am only about 5 1/2 inches errect) might feel.  I did not get the answer that I expected. She went in great detail about how my penis feels during all phases of penetration and in different positions and that I was a good boy.  She went to great lengths to explain that she thought it would be unnecessary to have anything larger in her than me. She is petite and I guess every woman can experience things differently. As she is someone who rarely avoids pulling punches or criticizing me, I didn't take her response as trying to make me feel better.  Like I said, I'm not a big guy and she surprised me with her response.

So after going off on a long tangent, I guess I won't be getting much of a SPH September this year. I would have probably enjoyed a little teasing, but I guess I will have to celebrate through this community. I hope all you unsatisfied ladies and baby-pecker bastards enjoy yourselves!???

Who Framed Roger Rabbit Crying Gif

Much love to all,

TinCup

Posted : 26/08/2022 11:24 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Thanks for the comment @tincup

SPH isn't for everyone and teasing in general can be hurtful. It is important to check in with your partner often to make sure that you are both having fun. Kev for example enjoys it until he isn't enjoying it anymore and he says our safe word. We have a safe word exclusively for teasing because sometimes I can slap a big wicked smile on my face get into a character that there is no escaping from.

I wouldn't change Kev's size if I had the opportunity. He doesn't leave me sore after sex and that allows us to have frequent sex which is important to me in a relationship. A guy who is girthier (is that a word?) would be impossible for me to feel a deep and frequent physical connection with. It is also one of the things I enjoy about the non monogamy that Kev and I enjoy because it prevents me from even considering it as an option.

I'll be posting SPHseptember tweets every single morning in September so make sure you are following me on twitter so you can enjoy those tweets. I'm just tweeting from the list above with some commentary so you won't be missing too much if you aren't on twitter.

Remember. If SPH isn't for you, skip sphseptember entirely and spend it doing something else. Perhaps penis praise September is more your speed!

Animated Gif

Posted : 26/08/2022 12:13 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

It is also one of the things I enjoy about the non monogamy that Kev and I enjoy

I have to admit that part of the reason I asked my Goddess about penis size was to get insight on any possible needs in the bedroom not being met by me. She and I may not qualify as a FLR/WLR couple or practice consensual non-monogamy yet (we may never), but I have a deep desire for her needs to be satisfied in any way she sees fit.

Also, am following the Twitter feed and look forward to watching all the SPH September fun!

The It Crowd Popcorn Gif

Posted : 26/08/2022 1:42 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Comment in passing about his little guy, shrimpy, clitty or tiny soldier.

I'm proud of myself today. I went to the fridge and pulled out a baby carrot and handed it to my Kev. I said "look familiar"? He blushed a little and told me that I am way too excited for SPH September. He is not wrong! I am way too excited.

Happy SPH September everyone!

Fun Size Animation Gif By Mashed

Posted : 01/09/2022 10:27 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

Hahaha! You should try seductively rubbing the baby carot on your lips and licking it. I think that will drive the point home!

Posted : 01/09/2022 1:33 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@tincup OMG So Fun!

Posted by: @tincup

Hahaha! You should try seductively rubbing the baby carot on your lips and licking it. I think that will drive the point home!

OMG So fun I love it!

Tease Carrot Gif By Valérie Boivin

Posted : 01/09/2022 2:51 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

Ehhhhh!  What's up doc?

Whats Up Hello Gif By Hbo Max

Posted : 01/09/2022 2:56 pm
Seumas
(@seumas)

SPH talk always gets a reaction from me because it's an insecurity most guys probably have. I've asked my wife to try some SPH talk while toying with a bigger dildo, just to spice things up. She seemed to enjoy it. Not too long ago we also tried browsing the Reddit ratemycock page. I encouraged her to find a tool she liked, and she did. I used a dildo on her while she looked at the pic and the whole got her very wet. That's probably the most non-mongamous thing we've ever done. That being said, we would have never explored this kink without my encouragement. I measure up at over 6 inches and my size has never been an issue with her or any woman I've been with. Quite to the contrary, I've been told by some petite women that I'm too big and it hurts. But regardless, for me the excitement comes more from the novelty and supposed inadequacy compared to fellas packing epic 7+ inchers, and the idea that they could pleasure my wife better than I could. It's a pretty potent notion if you're able to embrace and fetishize it I suppose. But it's still something my wife wouldn't and doesn't do unprompted. 

Posted : 02/09/2022 1:12 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Posted by: @seumas

for me the excitement comes more from the novelty and supposed inadequacy compared to fellas packing epic 7+ inchers, and the idea that they could pleasure my wife better than I could. It's a pretty potent notion if you're able to embrace and fetishize it I suppose. But it's still something my wife wouldn't and doesn't do unprompted. 

Guys build size up to be so much more important than it actually is but the psychological side is undeniable and comments about size strike an emotional response that it seems you've seen in yourself. Enjoy SPHSeptember together and make sure you check in with each other periodically if the teasing gets too real or no longer elicits a fun and playful response. Be silly and have fun together. Love life and don't take things too seriously. ? 

Pics Gif

Posted : 03/09/2022 10:20 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

Loved these the other day. So is SPH a big thing among gay/bi men?

Posted : 07/09/2022 7:33 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

Here's the other.

Posted : 07/09/2022 7:36 am
Hetero_Bottom
(@hetero_bottom)
Eminent Member

Posted by: @tincup

Here's the other.

I totally agree, tiny penis = permanent bottom.

I am a Male, bottom only, heterosexual man, that only orgasms through prostate stimulation.

Posted : 21/06/2023 5:51 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement