Clear all

Travels

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Mr. Turk
(@mr-turk)
Topic starter

We went to a clothing optional place in Cancun for holiday in 2018 and when we first got here we did not start totally nude I had shorts my wife was topless with bikini bottom. We walked to the bar and got drinks. Clothing was fine but I could tell it was frowned upon so we decided to take our bottoms off. It made me nervous but eventually it felt more natural. She felt more natural than I did, I kept looking down at the guys and sizing them up against mine and it was embarrassing when I would talk to a guy who was bigger than me soft than when I am hard. 

When she would talk and flirt with other guys I would find myself getting hard and that is impossible to hide when you are completely naked. The following day she told me she brought a surprise and showed me that she had packed my CB-6000 cage. We joked about it before we left but I got out of it because I didn't want to fly on the plane with it but she had in turn packed it in her suit case. She was definitely approached by more men when I was locked. Some of them barely even acknowledged that I was with her. 

We didn't do any swinging just flirting with naked people and she did some playful touching mostly in the hot tub. I only wore the cage for about half of one day but I loved that she thought to bring it! God I married the right woman and I am so lucky. I don't suggest bringing a cage to a nudist place but this place is more known for both nudism and swinging so it was fine. My cage was the only I saw so chastity at this sort of place is not too popular.

Posted : 31/10/2021 11:14 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement