Clear all

What can I say that is hot?

3 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Couple4Fun
(@couple4fun)
Topic starter

My husband and I have gotten into some SPH roll play and when I realized how much he enjoys it, I really started to. My question is what is hot about it? What kinds of thinks can I do to take it to the next level.

I find that saying the obvious really helps. Making him repeat things to me does it for him. 

This little penis isn't very big, is it. 

No honey.

No what?

My little penis isn't very big.

I bet a bigger penis would feel better, wouldn't it.

Yes.

Yes what?

Yes a bigger penis would feel better to  you.

Do you think we would have sex more often if you were a little better in that department?

Yes I think you would unlock me more if I had a bigger dick.

What do you think I fantasize about when I masturbate?

Dicks that are bigger than mine.

You're right, I think about dicks that make me feel pleasure.

I'm not very good at this and most of the above feels very scripted when I say it but it really gets him going so something must be working. Does anyone have a script like this or ideas of other things to say? This doesn't come naturally but I love being in charge and satisfying his fantasy so any help would be nice. 

Posted : 16/06/2022 11:22 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

For what it is worth, L’d steer you away from scripts.  If you both get a thrill out of this, explore why.  Once you understand where these emotions are coming from, you won’t have to think of what to do.  Everything will be organic.  Organic is always easier than playing a role.

Good luck and have fun!

Advertisement

Posted : 18/06/2022 8:57 am
corey, corey and corey reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

It took forever for this to come more naturally for me and when I'm not in the right headspace it still doesn't. In the back of my head I always have a nagging feeling that I am going to hurt his feelings. The reality is, a little jab to the feelings can be an enormous turn-on for this type of play. The best advice I can give is to continue to state the obvious like you are doing. If it is obvious to you, it is probably obvious to him. I think you are on the right track!

Once you are doing playing, communicate and make it clear that he is the perfect size and you are just playing with him because you know how much it turns him on. If you both know you will be giving that disclaimer after you are doing playing it gives you some mental freedom to push things.

Oh yeah and cock sleeves can be fun... (thanks @MARE_TEN)

R/Truesph - All Women Fantasize About Big Dicks Know Your Place

Posted : 25/06/2022 12:05 pm
bestwhencaged, Matthew989, subhubphx and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement