Notifications
Clear all

Anyone had success with "strapless" dildos?

7 Posts
6 Users
6 Likes
Alex58
(@alex58)
Topic starter

Hi Emma and all, I wanted to know if anyone has tried the strapless double ended dildos that are supposed to be inserted in her before she inserts in me! I love getting pegged but she doesn't really get anything out of it other than the power swap. I would love to find a way for her to get off while she is pegging me, then maybe I can get off too (prostate O?) since I would not be as worried about her feeling frustrated. I know that they make some that have a clit pad and a G-spot stimulator and everything vibrates. Thought to see if she wanted to give that a try. 

Some reading I found says that if they are used without harnesses that those things tend to slide out of her when the action gets going and the harnesses that they say you can use don't seem to fit those things well. I was thinking about getting a one piece swimsuit and cutting a hole in the front of the crotch for the penetrator she will fuck me with so that the crotch of the suit will hold the rest firmly in place. Then turn the vibration on and let her have at my ass!

Anyone have any experience with anything like this or found a good solution to get her off while she pegs you? 

Thanks!

Posted : 20/05/2023 2:41 pm
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

First of all, I have no experience with such dildos, but I know them. Anyway, I'll add my 50 cents.
You write that your wife gains from pegging "only power swap" while you can't orgasm because you're worried it's not enough for her. Now I'm wondering a few things.

Advertisement

I deduce from this that the power normally lies with you, otherwise there would be no power swap. Maybe you didn't mean "power swap" but rather "exercise of power"?

Is your wife even the dominant one in your relationship or is it a role play?

If she's the domme, I have to assume that you're topping from the bottom and that she's letting you get away with it. Or she does it of her own accord, but then the feeling of power is usually good sexual stimulation for her at that moment as well. In both cases, such a dildo will not offer a solution. Depending on the situation, it would only be a disruption to the exercise of power or an attempt to legitimize something that simply cannot be legitimized.

Is it a role play, then does your wife do it (or should do it) mainly to please you? Then the dildo is not a solution either, but rather something that might make it even more cumbersome for her to get the matter over with.

With all due respect, I think you are following the typical male error of believing that everything can be solved with technology. In practice, this usually doesn't even work half as well as the male technical brain thinks it will when the topic is sex. What matters is, what your wife actually wants. Does she want to focus on pegging you, that is, exercising power? Then her own physical sexual arousal might not be that important at this point. In addition I don't know if she thinks it's sexy to peg you in a bathing suit with a hole in the croch. 🙂

I am also a very technically interested man and have often tried to solve similar things with precise planning, research and technical finesse in our FLR. The result was always very sobering when I wanted to sell my wife something that she didn't need or at least didn't want. Most of the time, the mistake was that I got too bogged down in the physical. My lady always let me be diligent about it, even encouraged me. However, the results were always doomed to disappear into a drawer very quickly and never to come back. Years later she told me that she supported what I was doing, because that way she always knew what I was doing was about us and that I wasn't doing any terrible nonsense. My goodness, I'm just a man. 😉

Posted : 20/05/2023 8:18 pm
Hisgoddess
(@hisgoddess)

Hi Alex58,

I have tried two different strapless dildos but, even though I have a tight pussy, we found it difficult to impossible to enjoy a pegging session for long as the vaginal end does not stay in once the enthusiasm kicks in.  We ended up inserting the dildo into our leather harness, which isn't ideal and defeats the purpose. 

While perhaps not what you mean by "strapless", I have really been enjoying a pair of (somewhat) sexy panties that fit me snugly and they have a round opening in the front that the base of my new gorgeous cock fits into.  It holds it very securely so that when I'm pegging my Plaything I can thrust as slowly or aggressively as I want without worrying about it coming out of place. It's very comfortable and natural feeling.  The panties also have a little pocket that allows me to slip in my favorite bullet vibrator so that I can enjoy as many orgasms as I wish while my Plaything feels the delicious buzz as well. I don't get the vaginal stimulation but I certainly get plenty of enjoyment from taking charge and pleasuring my Plaything...and the bullet.

The panties come with a little teaser cock that might please some.  Not my Plaything  😉.

Here is the link to Pink Cherry where we purchased them.

https://www.pinkcherry.ca/products/scandal-pegging-strap-on-panty-set-in-s-m?_pos=3&_sid=d6cf5feaa&_ss=r  

I hope this is helpful,

His Queen

Posted : 21/05/2023 6:31 pm
Sam and subhubphx reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Love the link & panties. Also totally understand the wanting her to have an orgasm while doing it also.   Fits into the fantasy of a woman being able to treat a guy like the woman. Where she can get her orgasm & not worry about his if she wants too.

Posted : 22/05/2023 1:05 pm
HisGoddess reacted
Mickg93
(@mickg93)
Trusted Member

Karin has tried them but She prefers a conventional strap-on harness for our activity.

Posted : 24/05/2023 1:24 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @thomas

I'm just a man. 😉

Your whole response was well said. I also find that I make the mistake of researching what makes me excited. Often I find myself wanting to try something new and go all the way down the rabbit hole. Then I'm all excited and she is uninterested in that activity, just wanting more connection with me.

Posted : 02/06/2023 9:11 am
thomas reacted
Alex58
(@alex58)
Topic starter

@hisgoddess Thank you. That is helpful. I will see if she would like to try these.

Posted : 20/06/2023 1:46 pm
HisGoddess reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement