Males: Be careful what you wish for-

4 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I'm sure this thought has been touched upon here, but it's important to keep in mind: Males: Be careful what you wish for! Giving up control of your orgasms to your lady may seem like a thrilling kink, but once done, you may be going down an unintended path. Consider the short story of a former classmate of mine (this from his wife Ann)

Frank (not his real name) is a successful stockbroker, his long hours of work provided a comfortable income for him and his wife Ann, but their sex life suffered. Wishing to spice things up, Frank introduced Ann to the idea of male chastity. After doing some research Ann reluctantly agreed. The next 6 months Ann became more emboldened after noticing Frank's respectful and submissive response to gradually longer periods of enforced chastity, as well as Frank's willingness to pleasure Ann orally before going to sleep (something he'd previously not been willing to do) Ann began to wear the pants in the household. His steel chasity cage had an internal lock and was very secure. One evening, after being locked for 3 weeks, Ann's issued a directive that Frank's chastity periods would be increased to 4 weeks. Frank felt he couldn't stand it anymore. He demanded his wife unlock him; Ann told Frank the key was at her sisters house a few miles away, and she had no intention of unlocking him. After an hour of wailing, and screaming, Frank broke down to his knees, sobbing from sexual frustration. Ann turned away and walked to the bedroom, Frank followed a few min. later intending to apologize, only to find his wife standing topless, but still in her skinny jeans, hands on hips, frowning. "I'm adding another week locked up as punishment for that outburst - now be respectful and mind your manners, or I'll add more punishment time!" In the months that followed Frank became more meek and docile. One day Ann told Frank she was seeing a young man, Jerome, a former college football player whom Ann met at a business conference. The final fig leaf of Frank's male bravado was quashed one weekend when Ann brought her black boyfriend home. As Jerome began to cup Ann's boobs and softly stroke her ass through her jeans, Frank summoned up his courage and demanded Jerome keep his hands to himself and leave...with a nod from Ann, the bigger and stronger Jerome, hauled Frank in back of the house for a minor beat down. Afterward Frank sat quietly on a chair, nursing his  wounds, watching Jerome and Ann kissing on the couch before retiring to the bedroom. "Have supper ready in about an hour Ann ordered, we should be done by then" Ann said as she shut the bedroom door. Today Frank has accepted his fate. The 3 of them frequently go out shopping, Ann and Jerome hand in hand kissing occasionally, while Frank carries the sacks and box's of their purchases. Frank is still allowed his once a month orgasm if he behaves, if Ann is displeased however, additional punishment time is added...       

Posted : 26/04/2021 11:14 pm
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

Yikes. Sounds unhealthy to me, the beatdown and the crying with no consent but intimidation and control.

Posted : 26/04/2021 11:29 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Fiction like this is an interesting take on the fetish side of chastity and clearly cuckolding. As @locknkey said, the beatdown, crying and lack of consent is clearly not a healthy relationship or partnership. Either way, thanks for posting. I've moved it to the fiction forum though.

Posted : 27/04/2021 7:16 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

As @locknkey said, the beatdown, crying and lack of consent is clearly not a healthy relationship or partnership.

This story, real or otherwise, is indeed a good example of a bad relationship gone worse.  "Frank" either wants this type of life with his wife or he doesn't.  If he doesn't, their clear lack of communication would be the reason that "Ann" felt that being deceitful and underhanded was appropriate in her unilateral decision to secretly take a new lover.  

Advertisement

We all have choices.  Even "Frank".  Given the perhaps unintended thrust upon him, Frank either has what he wants and will stay, or not.  

Posted : 27/04/2021 8:36 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement