My imaginary boyfriend

8 Posts
4 Users
24 Likes
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yesterday I called my husband Val from work and told him I was going to be running late. I told him that I was talking to a co-worker and the coworker had invited me for drinks after work. Val was speechles we had talked about trying this cuckold hotwife thing and he has given permission but I never knew if he was serious. I told Val that I was going to take our fantacy to the next level if he was ok with it. I need him to tell me that it is ok if we are going to try this fantacy. He said that he is nervous but if he can hear all about it and if I know will be safe then he is ok. 

We have been married for 7 years and have known each other for 9 years. He told me about his fantacy a few months back and I wanted nothing to do with it at first. What am I missing. Why am I not good enough. Why does he need another man in our bedroom to be satisfied. He told me none of this is true and he just wants to see me satisfied by another man and the magic of a new encounter. After some months of convincing we tiptoed into this fantacy with strong communication. We went on a road trip and you can read about that trip if you want.

Ok going back to yesterday. I had his permission but my coworker was imaginary and going to the bar after work was fake also. What is real was the amount of work I need to do and I need another probably four hours to get caught up. We just had a good conversation about what he wants from this so my timing was good. With his permission I hung the phone and got back to work. Finished up about nine 30 and texted him to say that I was on my way home. My phone rang right away and I sent him to voicemail. I was walking out of work and knew he would hear the elevator ding and no signal in the parking garage. He knows my routeen when I leave work because we talk after work sometimes.

When I got to the car I flipped down the visor and looked at the mirror. Smudged my mascara a little bit, upset my hair to look dishevveled and dialed his number on the car but waited to press talk. Once I got out of the parking garage I finally pressed talk. He answered on the very 1st ring. He didnt say hello just SO? I said so what? He said how was it? I said it was very different we can talk about it when I get home and take a shower. I could tell he did not want to wait that long but was accepted it.

I got home, he was waiting at the door like a puppy. His eyes went to my hair my face and my clothes. He knew something happened but knew better than to ask. I kissed him on the lips and got myself into the shower. He tried to talk to me while I was in the shower but I wasn't about to do this right then! I told him so. It was about a half of eleven when we started our talk. I slid my hand over his boxers and felt his cage in my hand. I asked him if he knows Simon from my work events. He said he thought he remembers which was a bs lie because there is really no Simon. 

Advertisement

I told him that me and simon went across the street to the bar and watched the last part of a baseball game. My team, the Angels played the Astros and we watched the game together. The game wasn't even close so me and simon had time to get to know each other and openly flirt. The truth is I was listening the game at my desk when I was working so I ready for any quiz questions he may have! Once it was clear that the Angels would give away their win he invited me to his apartment for another drink. He lived only a block away I said sure. I looked at Val and said are you sure you want to hear this? Val looked back at me and maybe he was even pissed I stopped the story right then. I could feel in his cage that he liked where this story was going and I was having fun with my made up story. Ok back on the story. As we went up in Simons elevator I stood in front but rubbed my hand down the front of his pants. Then we went to simons apartment and I said simon asked if my husband was ok with this I said it was my husbands idea. Then simon and I disrobed and got on my knees in front of him running my hands down his sides. Val loves this and he knows it is my move so it added to our fantacy. I kept the story going and talked about leaning over the couch and Simon taking me from behind. I sometime have problems getting wet but not this time the magic I felt was overwhelming and I came from sex which I normally dont do unless I play with my clit. Val asked for details about simons dick and I said it was big but not huge and nicely shaped and curved up a little bit. He seemed that I satisfied  him with that. Val's dick was so hard in the cage now. I thought it might break the cage and I was getting tired too so I wrapped up the story. I told him that Simon came in me and pulled his self out and pulled the condom off. 

Val asked if I liked it and I said that I felt so sexually excited and alive! Simon was great but feeling excitement and desire from a young and handsome man made me feel incredible. Val asked if his cage could come off and I told him no it is time for bed. I asked him what he thought and if he was mad. He said that he loved how my eyes lit up on fire when I talked about it and the smile on my face. The smile is because I am not a good lier and storyteller so I was trying not to laugh part of the time. But he said he loved hearing about it and he is jealous but even more than that the compression of feeling my sexy fantacy fulfilled. He asked if things would be weird with me and simon and I told him that they might be but I will have to see at work tomorrow.

We cuddled and went to sleep. Well I went to sleep but Val was up and figeting for a while his brain was probably going a hundred miles and hour! I am writing this on my lunch break today and I plan to tell him the truth tonight but I wanted him to experience those feelings so we can talk about the way it made him feel. I love him so much and I want to give this fantacy to him but I am not ready to actaully go through with it. This seems like the second best way to make him feel this. Truth is told, I enjoyed the way that it made me able to tell my story without guilt because it isnt real. I felt guity pangs in our road trip experience so I would be worried really going through with it make me feel guilty and not able to enjoy or go through with it.

I am on my lunch brake now but I will update this after I tell him later. Hope you enjoyd and let me know what you think. 

Posted : 19/04/2022 12:20 pm
nevertoolate, TinCup, Sam and 6 people reacted
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

That’s a really good way to act out a bunch of fantasies — gives you a chance to gage your partners reaction. Also, that might be a way to scratch that particular itch without actually doing it… 

Posted : 20/04/2022 6:43 am
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @sam

That’s a really good way to act out a bunch of fantasies — gives you a chance to gage your partners reaction. Also, that might be a way to scratch that particular itch without actually doing it… 

It works for us or so far it seems. I still didn't give him the truth because we are having good conversations. Last night for instance we talked about how he saw a just been fucked glow from me and loves how satisfied i am. He said that he is so happy that he can give me a satisfying experiencce like this. And still feel safe in my marriage knowing that he will always be there. I almost don't have the heart to tell him but I will tell him soon but I worry that he will not even believe me when I do. 

At this time I know his reaction is genuinely abotu me and my pleasure. It makes me feel good know ing that my pleasure and happiness is so importent to him. Is he jealous yes he said he is jealous but I told him that it made me love him more and that is true. I love that this is about me and my happiness and his deep want for me to be satisfied and fulfilled. 

I wonder if maybe I should have another fake meetup with my fake work boyfriend before I give up the secret. Once I tell him I never be able to do this again since he will not trust me without pictures. Do I feel bad lying to him about this and will he be justified to feel upset when I finally do tell him. Yes sadly but I also hope that it brang him some joy and closeness and helped his fantacy happen when I am not ready for the real thing. This does make me more ready for the real thing most of my hesitance is around fear of his reaction or jealous. He did ask for a picture of Simon but I dont have that obviously so this has to end soon.

Posted : 20/04/2022 8:10 am
Sam, Sam and Sam reacted
Tincup
(@tincup)

Smart idea Bella and it sounds like it was well worth the deception. I also think it was very wise to keep him locked. Val needs to deal with everthing first, before he is allowed any sexual gratification. Him getting off could cloud his feelings.  It may be a good idea to keep him locked for a short period after the first real event and sticking to just the cuddling and talking afterward. I'm sure you want to make sure Val is totally on board before getting in any deeper.

Good luck and I look forward to hearing more!

Cheers!

Posted : 20/04/2022 8:10 am
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

What are some questions or conversations we should have about this fantacy before I give up the secret? 

Posted : 20/04/2022 8:11 am
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @tincup

It may be a good idea to keep him locked for a short period after the first real event

I am still not totally convinced but I feel closer than ever. I feel secure in our relationship and that is to say something.

Posted : 20/04/2022 8:13 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

Bella,

I think you should tell Val at some point, but I do not think you need to do so immediately. Adding a third party to a married couple's dynamic is tricky at best and full of pitfalls. You have set things up so that you have a safe way to help reveal Val's commitment, dive into each other's thoughts, and deal with your emotions. You probably should use it as best you can.

Even though you know it was fake, have you had any feelings or emotions that have surprised you? Any new excitement or fears?  I hope you have taken time to reflect on your own feelings as you conduct this ruse. Make sure you are going to get what you need from this new dynamic.

Cheers!

Posted : 20/04/2022 8:50 am
Sam, Sam and Sam reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

This is a really interesting way of participating in something that you may not be fully on board with. You are still able to entertain the scenario for him and be certain that he received it well. For many, the threat to security of the relationship is enough reason to never attempt to rock the boat. I don't love the deception aspect of it but I agree with @sam and @tincup that the juice is probably worth the squeeze here. His fantasy is fulfilled until you give up the ruse. Even then, he will have experienced the emotional roller coaster in a way that is very real for him.

Did you have an opportunity to go on another date with "Simon"?

Create The Cure Gif By Peekasso

Posted : 27/04/2022 5:45 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement