My Loving Girlfriend

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

She turned to her side and pulled me behind her into spooning position. “I love how you lick my pussy,” she said. I pressed my cock against her ass.

“I’m so turned on from making you cum,” I said.

“You should be,” she said.

“That felt so good.”

She reached back and grabbed my hand and pulled me arm around her affectionately.

Advertisement

“I’d love to fuck you,” I told her.

Her cheek bulged with a smiled as she patted the back of my hand.

“I’d love for you to fuck me, but I don’t think I can again tonight.”

The disappointment moved through my body as my cock bulged with frustration. It was an all too familiar pattern. I almost didn’t notice what she said.

“What do you mean, ‘again’?” I asked. She stroked my hand softly.

“Oh, I just meant that I don’t think my pussy is up for being fucked again tonight. The oral was perfect though. You’re so good at it. Thank you, Babe.”

I was sitting up in bed before I knew it. She turned around to face me, looking confused. “What?” she asked, concerned. I could hardly find the words.

“You just said you weren’t up for being fucked “again” tonight. But we didn’t fuck tonight. I said, trying not to shout.

“What are you talking about?” she said, genuinely confused. “You just said you couldn’t fuck again tonight.”

“Yeah, my pussy is too…” “So you fucked someone else tonight?” I said, my voice cracking.

“Babe. Yes. I fucked Jason before I came over. What part of ‘I fucked someone else tonight’ is so hard for you to comprehend?”

I was off the bed and pacing, shaking my head, not knowing what to say.

“You’re really scaring me, babe,” she said. “What’s gotten into you?”

“You fucked Jason! Your ex! You just cheated on me and you’re just saying that like it’s no big fucking deal?”

I paced back and forth, equal parts curious and confused. I watched as her expression went from confusion to understanding, and she crossed her arms.

“Wow,” she said. “I had no idea you would just go ahead and make these kinds of assumptions.”

“WHAT kind of assumptions?” I said, trying not to yell.

“Did I ever, at any time since we started dating, tell you that I wanted to be monogamous with you?”

“What?”

“Did I ever say that I want your cock, and your cock only? Did I EVER say that do you at any point?” she asked sternly.

“No. You didn’t say that specifically but…”

“Exactly.” She said. “And what did you tell me the first time we were in bed together. The first time we fucked?”

My mind was spinning as I tried to remember anything relevant that could have been said.

“You told me that you love pleasuring, you love being in the position of making my pussy feel amazing, that you love putting my pussy first.”

“I DO love that,”

“Well it sure as fuck doesn’t look that way to me. You know, I really thought you meant that, and now I feel like I’ve been dating a liar.”

The blood started rushing to my face again as the anger and disbelief peaked.

“You’ve been fucking some other guy behind my back, and you’re calling ME a liar!”

“Behind your back?” She laughed out loud. “Oh my god. Babe. I’ve been letting you lick my pussy as a courtesy after every time I’ve fucked him. I would hardly call that ‘behind your back’ when I’ve literally been shoving it in your face” she shot back.

I stared at her with my mouth open. She looked away, sighing. “But you know what, I’m gonna take responsibility for this,” she said nodding. She took a deep breath, and softened. “I really, genuinely, did not think you would respond this way, and I’m truly sorry for that. I never, ever would have done it if I knew you would act like an uptight little bitch over it. It’s my fault for thinking you were less boring and a more open person. I shouldn’t have assumed.”

My jaw dropped. My mind was racing with so many thoughts. Who was this person?

“You’ve been introducing me as your boyfriend for weeks.”

“You are my boyfriend,” she said, again looking confused. “To be honest, I thought there was a chance you could be the one. But if you’re gonna get your panties in a bunch over something as simple as me getting fucked by a nicer cock whenever I feel like it, then I really don’t see how this is gonna work. I guess I was wrong about you.”

I could find no words. “And you’re a fucking hypocrite,” she said.

“How am I a hypocrite?” I asked.

“Your cock is hard. You obviously love it.”

I looked down and only now noticed that my cock was still throbbing, sticking straight out. “First you tell me that you love pleasuring my pussy and that my pussy should come first, then you act all mad when I put my pussy first by getting fucked by a really nice cock, and then letting you lick my pussy afterward every single time, and then you stand there, hard, and pretend you don’t like it. Honestly, I’m not sure if I can date someone so confused and dishonest. It’s a real turn off. Either you meant what you said about putting my pussy first or you’re a fucking liar. So which is it?”

My cock still pulsing, I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

“Oh, are you gonna cry about this? You know that makes you even less fuckable, just fyi.”

I turned around and looked away, unable to process what was going on. I had so many questions and so many emotions. And I wanted to fuck her more than ever.

“So…how long has this been going on for?” I asked.

She laughed. “It’s always been going on. I mean, the first couple weeks when you and I got together, he was on vacation, so I couldn’t fuck him and I needed to fill the gap. Fucking you wasn’t as good…I mean, the oral was great, it’s always been great. You really do give amazing oral, but your cock. It’s not that it’s bad, it’s just that he’s better. His cock is bigger, nicer, and he just fucks better. And I just cum harder on his dick than on yours. I don’t think I’ve actually cum on your dick but I always cum on his, more than once. I mean, just put yourself in my shoes for a second.”

I stared, frozen.

“But what I discovered in that time was that I really had feelings for you. I didn’t want to stop dating you. I love you. I just really love being fucked by him way, way more. It’s just way more satisfying and it leaves my pussy feeling amazing every time. And here I thought you were licking my pussy, supporting me. I thought we were getting stronger in our relationship and now I’m finding out that you’re actually pretty selfish. It’s just really disappointing to me.”

I stood there for a long time.

“I really don’t know what to say,” I said.

“Well why don’t you start with ‘I’m sorry’” she replied. I said nothing. “Do you see how you set me up to think one thing, and then pulled the rug out from under my feet?” she asked.

“I…guess I could see how there could have been confusion, but…”

“Come here,” she said, lying back on the bed. I walked over. My cock still pulsing. She pulled me into her arms and I hid my face as I let the tears go.

“Listen, I want to make a promise to you, okay?” she said.

“Okay,” I sobbed.

“I promise to be a better communicator going forward. I don’t want any more surprises, okay?”

“Okay.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

She held me for a long time, and we breathed together.

“I realize that was a little unfair. For me to be out there, sucking his dick, but not telling you that I was sucking his dick exactly when it was happening. I don’t want you in your head, wondering what’s going on, so I’m going to be very clear going forward.”

Before I could respond, her hand reached down and grabbed my cock.

“You’re still hard. do you want me to take care of that?” she asked. My body went into an anticipatory stretch at the thought.

“I bet you’ve been really frustrated not getting to fuck me for all those weeks. I bet cumming would make you feel better.”

My hands started moving around her body, she squeezed my cock slightly harder before letting go.

“But you know I can’t make you cum after the fight you picked with me tonight. That would be rewarding bad behaviour and I really don’t think that’s the way to move forward.” she said.

I felt the tears returning.

“And I would also feel like a bit of a slut if I sucked and fucked you, after sucking and fucking his cock for so long earlier. I don’t think that would be really fair to him to give your cock all sorts of attention after I spent so much time making sure his was satisfied. That would be disrespectful. He came twice, you know.”

My cock throbbed harder as my body clenched, wanting release so badly.

“You’re really going to have to spend some time earning my trust again,” she said, her hands moving to the back of my head, and pushing it downward.

I couldn’t resist. I could never resist. She guided my mouth down to her pussy, and told me to start licking.

“This is how you can show me you really care about me. And I’m going to show you I care about you by making sure you know everything going forward. Keep licking,” she said.

“For starters, I fucked him for around an hour tonight, total. A lot of it was missionary. We kissed a lot.”

She grabbed the back of my head and started moving her pussy against my tongue.

“He always cums in my mouth after he fucks me. I don’t let him cum anywhere else. That’s part of why I love making out with you when I get home.”

My body reacted to hearing that with a jaw dropping pause. She pulled my mouth firmly against her pussy.

“Going forward I’m going to text you when I’m going over there to fuck him, and I want to see proactive encouragement on your part, both verbally and physically. That’s how I could start to work toward forgiving you. Keep licking my pussy if you understand.”

She pulled my face into her pussy harder not giving me a choice.

“I can see that you feel some remorse for what you’ve done, so I’m going to go easy on you this time. I’m going to suck and fuck him ten times, and you’re not going to cum during that time. You’re going to do everything you can to pleasure my pussy after I’ve been fucked, every single time, while I tell you every detail of how I was sucked and fucked, and how I sucked and pleasured his cock. If I feel genuinely supported while I’m pleasuring his cock and getting my pussy really well-fucked, then I think I’ll be able to move beyond this. Think of this as a relationship building exercise that’s going to make us stronger. Now, I want you to make me cum in your mouth to show me that you accept the terms.”

She held my head firmly and fucked my mouth harder. I continued licking as she started moaning loudly as she moved toward orgasm. She convulsed hard as she came in my mouth, harder than she ever has before. then slid her pussy all over my face, covering it with her cum. She shuddered for a long time. She was breathing hard and so was I. After a minute she slid on her side, and pulled my behind her into spooning position.

“I love how you lick my pussy.”

Posted : 09/03/2022 9:50 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Lovely start --- can't wait for the next part! 

Posted : 11/03/2022 12:32 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement