14 Posts
5 Users
3 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Here is the game. I start a story and you respond with a sentence or two. Go!

They sat at a table in the hotel bar, she was 29 and he was 33. Though married, they were both good looking and as they sat, waiting for the bartender to take their drink order they swept their eyes around the bar. She caught the eyes of a man who appeared to be in his early 40s but in good shape. She motioned for him to come over to their table.

Posted : 21/11/2020 3:16 pm
RickT, RickT and RickT reacted
Gallifreystyle
(@gallifreystyle)
Eminent Member

If the man was surprised he didn't show it. He approached the couple with an easy confidence and a half smile that gave the impression he was laughing at a joke that no one else had seen.

Posted : 21/11/2020 4:48 pm
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

He introduced himself as Dave and since he was a regular at the hotel and not having seen the couple there before, asked if they were from out of town. Sarah asked if Dave would like to join them at their table to which he eagerly agreed but shiftily looked back to the bar stool from where he had come. Sitting alone at the bar was an immaculately dressed young woman with expensive taste aimlessly running a finger around the rim of her brandy glass.

Posted : 22/11/2020 6:00 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@soundsofdelight

Advertisement

Dave ordered a round of drinks for the three of them, then said coyly and with confidence to Sarah ... "you look as though you both are looking for mischief on this beautiful evening."

Posted : 22/11/2020 6:21 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Sarah flashed a knowing look to Mike, "Oh yeah, we do mischief okay."
Mike grinned without saying a word.

Posted : 22/11/2020 8:47 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@soundsofdelight

Mike said "is that so young lady?  Just OK?  I've got a feeling that you're a bit better at mischief than just OK"

Posted : 26/11/2020 6:39 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Dave appreciated the obvious understatement between the couple and commented on how he thought they were just teasing him. "My partner's a bit of a tease too, I think you'd get on with her like a house on fire." Gesturing to Sarah, "I know Jo would love to meet you. Why not go over to her and have a girlie chat, she's a bit pre-occupied at the moment and could do with some female company."

Posted : 27/11/2020 9:20 am
Tanjanest
(@tanjanest)

Sarah walked over to Jo but Dave and Mike couldn't hear what was being said. They sat and watched the two women making smalltalk and even Jo offered Sarah a sip of the brandy glass. They looked back at the boys and their smile turned to laughter at a shared joke. The ladies seemed to have hit it off and Dave and Mike smiled back, excitedly wondering what excitement the night might hold.

Posted : 29/11/2020 11:55 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@tanjanest

Dave confidently looked at Mike and asked "So Mike, it looks like the ladies became fast friends.  What does mischief look like for you and your lady friend?"

Posted : 30/11/2020 7:34 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Mike let out a reluctant smile and asked Dave if he had seen the key around Jo's neck. Dave responded and said...

Posted : 30/11/2020 9:02 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Dave smiled back and said "Yes, yes I did.  Do you see the anklet that Jo is wearing"?   Mike looked, saw it and looked back at Dave.

Posted : 30/11/2020 9:07 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Mike said with a smile ... "yes I do see that anklet.  What do you have in mind?"

Posted : 04/01/2021 5:02 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Bounce

Posted : 15/01/2021 6:39 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

OK, I guess this idea never took off ... I'll stop "bouncing"

Posted : 27/01/2021 12:06 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement