Threesome With Chelsea - Part 1

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I’ve been in a relationship with Chelsea for about 3 years now. She was incredibly loving, affectionate and great in the bedroom. Even though I have never made her cum, she said she really enjoyed our sex and didn't feel the need to cum. At first, I felt insecure that she never orgasmed with me but after reassurances from her and her telling me how much she loves me, I eventually stopped worrying. Plus, she is smoking hot and she initiated sex with me often. I honestly don’t know how I scored her, to be honest, as she was certainly out of my league — her perfect 34C tits were always noticeable no matter what top she wore and, when she did wear something skimpy, she had cleavage for days. Guys would always have a hard time not staring at her chest when she wore a tank-top and would always hit on her. She had long dark hair and a nice round butt to go with her sexy, slender 5’ 4” figure. Her ass and legs were toned from all the hours she spent doing cardio at the gym. She frequently wore tight pants that hugged her exquisitely fit body and I never got tired of staring at it. I felt like the luckiest guy alive when we had sex.

We've been doing mostly vanilla stuff in the bedroom, until, one day, I kind of sensed that she was getting bored with our usual sex routine. I started recommending roleplay to her, but there weren’t any roleplay scenarios that resonated with her. That's when I tentatively suggested a threesome. 

“Like, with another girl….?” she questioned with a hint of annoyance in her voice. 

“No, no, nothing like that!” I quickly said in a panic, worried that I may have offended her — even though that was what I had in mind. In an attempt to convince her that I didn’t mean adding another girl, I stupidly said, “I meant… another guy?” She relaxed her concern and immediately looked intrigued. 

“Really? You’d let another guy touch me? Wow… Well, if that’s what you truly meant, I’d be down to try it” she said suspiciously as she looked at me, half-expecting me to backtrack and admit what I really meant. I didn’t know what to say because I felt like I dug myself into a hole — I couldn’t admit that I really meant a threesome with a girl when it seemed like she was offended at the suggestion but I also didn’t want to admit that I stupidly lied when saying I’m okay with another guy. I fell silent for a bit figuring out what to say until she finally said, enthusiastically, “So, did you have a guy in mind or should we look for someone online?”

Advertisement

“Umm… I dno … what do you think?” I stuttered. 

“Well,” she said, “Now that I think about it, I kinda rather it be with someone we know instead of a complete stranger…”

The thought of one of our friends getting to share my girlfriend was too humiliating to think of. But before I could object, she piped up and said,

“How about Cameron?”

I was totally caught off guard at how quickly she suggested him.

Cameron was her new friend at work. He just got a job at her workplace about a month ago and they became pretty close in a short amount of time. I never said it out loud to Chelsea but I was a bit jealous. Sure, I’ve never met him but they seem to text each other a lot, even while she was at home with me...

Chelsea continued, “I’ll ask him at work tomorrow and see what he says. Love you!” and before I could say anything back, she got up, kissed me on the cheek and went to bed. I sat there thinking, what the hell did I just get myself into. This is not even what I wanted. Although, I had to admit that the original plan was to get Chelsea a bit more excited about sex and she did seem more excited... Plus, I remember thinking to myself, how bad could a threesome with a guy be? I’ll just make sure Chelsea spends most of the time with me instead of him during our little “threesome” and Chelsea can just play with his dick a little bit… I reasoned out that, as long as we set boundaries and communicate with each other, our bond could never be broken by a random guy.

The next morning, I discussed setting boundaries with her and she fully agreed. 

“And also,” I continued, "I want you to have sex with me most of the time while he’s there. I feel like I'll be able to get into it a bit easier if you focus on me more than him.” She lovingly kissed me and said, “Of course babe.” 

She held my hand and smiled at me. “And remember, just tell me if you’re uncomfortable at any point and we’ll stop immediately.” she said. “I love you and I want to do this for us.”

I weakly smiled back at her and kissed her hand while she held mine. She then got up with a smile, gave me another kiss on my cheek and left for work, saying “Love you!” while she closed the front-door behind her. Even though I still wasn’t 100% comfortable with this, I haven’t seen her this enthusiastic about anything sex-related in a very long time. I love her and if this makes her happy, I was willing to try it.

At the end of the day, I came home from work around 6 o’clock. Now I usually beat my girlfriend home from work but when I walked through my apartment door, I was surprised to see, not only Chelsea, but a tall, good-looking guy sitting on the sofa next to her in the living room. Chelsea was wearing a very short work-skirt that generously showed off her toned thighs and legs. She had them crossed over one-another, with her flats dangling off her toes. Her work-blouse had the top few buttons undone, displaying her low-cut cleavage for all to see. The top parts of her pink bra could be seen from behind her un-buttoned blouse and gave her this incredibly sexy “office assistant” look. She sat cross-legged on the sofa, right next to the mystery guy even though there was space for her to sit on the other side of the sofa.

“Chels… who is this?” I asked, with a lump in my throat — I already anticipated the answer but hoped I was wrong. 

“Oh! Hey babe… this is Cameron, my friend from work I told you about…” she shyly said to me, as she subtly re-positioned herself a couple inches away from Cameron, almost as if she was trying to make it not so obvious how close they were sitting together. I honestly did not expect Chelsea to spring this threesome on us so quickly... nor did I expect Cameron to be so tall and good-looking. It completely took me off-guard and my shyness started to kick in.

After sort of gawking at him, Chelsea got up and walked over to me. “Babe,” she whispered, “stop acting weird…” — and she grabbed my hand, pulling me to the sofa. We sat down, with Chelsea seated between Cameron and myself. We started making small talk but it was mainly Chelsea and Cameron talking while I mumbled a few words. I couldn’t help but notice how very attractive this guy was and it made me realize just how much Chelsea, being so hot herself and sitting next to him, was out of my league but clearly within his… 

That’s when I decided to pull myself together and man up. I put my arm around Chelsea as a sort of gesture to remind Cameron that I was her boyfriend, and, to my gladness, Chelsea leaned up against me in a reciprocal fashion. 

This is a good sign, I remember thinking to myself. I’ll admit, I was paranoid that it seemed like Chelsea had sort of jumped on the opportunity to fuck a hot new guy. I was also paranoid about her forgetting about the rules and boundaries we established this morning. However, her body language didn’t seem to convey that as she leaned up against me and, eventually, held my hand. Reminding myself of how much Chelsea loved me and how loyal she’s been to me, I started to relax a bit.

Then, Cameron placed his hand on Chelsea’s bare thigh. I don’t really know what came over me but I kind of froze in place as I watched what happened next. Cameron started to caress Chelsea’s thigh and Chelsea smiled up at Cameron while biting her lip. She started caressing Cameron’s leg in return and slowly inched towards him. She kept looking down at Cameron’s hand and back into his eyes as they kept caressing and smiling at each other. I realized that the proposed threesome was about get started and decided that I should be the one to make the first move — to establish who was in control of everything… so I pulled Chelsea’s face towards me, breaking her gaze with Cameron, and kissed her on the lips. After a few seconds of me kissing Chelsea, she broke away from my lips, turned towards Cameron, and started full-on making out with him. Her whole demeanour changed as she leaned into his body instead of mine, as she passionately started making out with him in front of me. 

Any confidence I had left went right out the window.

I tried to distract myself from noticing how passionate their making-out was by groping Chelsea’s body. I started groping her tits through her blouse and noticed Cameron was doing the same to her thighs, getting very close to Chelsea’s pussy as he kept groping higher up her leg. She moaned and whimpered each time Cameron got close to her panties. At this point, she was completely facing away from me as she embraced Cameron while they made out. After what seemed like an eternity of watching them aggressively make out with each other, I stopped them by pulling Chelsea’s face back towards me so I could make out with her. I tried shoving my tongue in her mouth just like Cameron was doing but Chelsea resisted and only kissed me back with closed lips. We kept kissing for a brief moment until she stopped and turned back towards Cameron, grabbing his face so that she could resume making out with him — hard… she completely let him shove his tongue into her mouth as much as he wanted and she returned the favour every time he did. Chelsea then swung her leg over his and sat in his lap, facing him. She straddled him while they passionately made out with each other as I sat there watching in shock. They had their hands on each others faces, locking their mouths together as they sloppily tongued and frenched. She started to grind her hips into Cameron’s crotch and gave out moans in-between all the tonguing and kissing. Her skirt had ridden up from all the grinding and her ass was now on full display without Chelsea caring at all. Cameron took full advantage by feeling up each cheek, spreading them apart, squeezing them together, just about everything he could think of while Chelsea moaned in response.

I didn’t know what to do in that moment. 

My girlfriend was straddling another man while shoving her tongue down his throat two feet away from me. 

I feebly repositioned myself closer to them and guided Chelsea’s hand to my dick so she could grope me through my pants, almost as a reminder that I was still there. The wet and sloppy sounds from their intense making out was even louder now that I was sitting right next to them.

Chelsea unenthusiastically felt up my dick through my pants as it was clear where her focus really was.

After what felt like an eternity of Chelsea and Cameron devouring each other’s faces, Chelsea stopped and got up off his lap, her eyes in a daze that made her look like she just remembered I was there. I could see a large wet spot on Cameron’s pants where Chelsea was grinding her pussy on. She wiped her mouth that had saliva all over it while catching her breath and took both our hands, leading us to our bedroom.

Chelsea didn’t get onto the bed however. Instead, she dropped to her knees and started unbuckling my pants as I stood next to Cameron. 

I remember looking down at her at this moment.

Her hair was a mess from intensely making out with Cameron, her lipstick smeared around her mouth. She was slightly out of breath still and very clearly worked up. She pulled down my boxers and took my boner out. I honestly was surprised at how rock hard I was given that she barely paid any attention to me… She put my dick in her mouth and started sucking. 

Her mouth felt amazing as my girlfriend sucked on the head of my dick. With my cock in her mouth, she started groping Cameron’s bulge with her free hand.

She took my cock out of her mouth for a moment and said to the both of us, “Take off your clothes”, and she resumed sucking me off. I honestly couldn’t remember the last time Chelsea gave me a proper blowjob like this — I could tell she was very turned on…

Cameron and I started taking off our shirts and I immediately noticed his chiselled and muscular body, especially in contrast to my dad-bod. Ugh, I thought — great, he’s tall, attractive, and way more fit than I am. Yet, I told myself to stop being so insecure and reminded myself that Chelsea loves me. She’ll start paying more attention to me when I start having sex with her because that’s what we discussed this morning. She did start sucking my dick first after all.

Right at that moment, Chelsea got a glimpse of Cameron’s 6-pack abs and immediately stopped sucking my dick, mid-stroke, as she stared at his body. 

She looked Cameron up and down and then suddenly took my dick out of her mouth.

She left me and moved over towards Cameron’s feet, still on her knees. She peered up at him and groped his abs. “Oh my, your body is amazing…” gleamed Chelsea, her face inches away from the bulge in his pants. She started slowly kissing his 6-pack while looking up at him, then, ran her tongue across the contoured lines of his abs. She went back and forth between tasting his abs with her tongue and sensually kissing them. 

“Flex your abs for me babe?” she begged him as she looked up at Cameron with big, admiring eyes.

Cameron smiled and exhaled, flexing his abdominal muscles for Chelsea — they became even tighter and more defined, making Chelsea quietly gasp at the sight. She ran her hands over each muscular bump and gave long, wet kisses on each of his six abs. Her wet kisses were slow and sensual, her eyes closed while she savoured how hard they were against her soft, wet lips.

I felt my stomach doing summersaults as I watched my girlfriend feel up his abs with her mouth. My abandoned boner started twitching, making it feel like it was urging me to stroke it myself, but I was too paralyzed with what I was witnessing to do it.

“Fuck…*kiss*… your abs… *kiss*… are so... *kiss*... hotttt...*kiss*", she purred, kissing them in-between her words. “I’ve never seen someone so ripped, up close like this…” she continued. Her hands kept gliding up and down his stomach as she continued to gently kiss each abdominal muscle.

My stomach doubled the amount of summersaults it was doing when I heard her say that...

She then started unbuckling his pants.

She kept looking at his bulge while fumbling with his belt-buckle. I could see her eyes tracing the very large outline of his cock, anxiously anticipating the promise of what looked like a very large member...

After finally managing to undue his pants, she pulled them down. Except his boxers came down with it and his cock sprung out, nearly slapping her in the face.

“Holy shit Cameron!!!” she yelped in shock as she pulled back to avoid being hit in the face.

His cock was enormous — easily twice the length and thickness of mine! 

My stomach plunged with insecurity and humiliation. His huge, fully erect cock stood there, towering over my girlfriend’s face as she gawked up at it, her mouth open in disbelief. She stared at it, up and down, completely taken back at how huge it was.

What happened next made my stomach contort even further. Chelsea slowly wrapped both her hands around his cock, one on top of the other. She easily still had room to stroke his dick so she started stroking it while examining every inch of his cock, still in shock at its size. 

It was veiny, completely shaven, and had a big round bulbous head that made my dick look minuscule in comparison…. 

“Jesus christ, Cameron… your cock is… HUGE…” she nervously stuttered as she continued to stroke it with both her hands. “I’ve never seen a cock this big before… it’s… it’s beautiful...”

My ears burned with humiliation and my face flushed red as I heard my girlfriend whisper those words. I stood there a foot away, with my much smaller boner, completely forgotten as she stroked off Cameron’s monster cock.

As I watched her looking up at him with entranced eyes, I started to muster up the will to call off this whole threesome. The humiliation was too much, despite the fact that nothing really happened yet. Just hearing her say those words was enough for me to want to stop. But before I could say anything, what she did next caused me to become frozen with more overwhelming humiliation:

“Oh my god… and your balls too… they're so big...” she trailed off, as she cupped them in her hand, her palm feeling the weight and size of his ball sack. 

And then… she gave one his of balls a slow, sensual kiss. 

First, it was just one kiss.

Then, she kissed the other. 

Then, she kept kissing both of them, slowly and sensually alternating between his left and right. She puckered her lips and made sure her kisses were as loud as possible.

*kiss*

*kiss*

*kiss*

She kept looking up at him in-between kissing his balls but never once looked over at me. Her kisses became more wet as she started licking her lips before planting a big, wet, puckered kiss on each ball.

*kiss*

*kiss*

*kiss*

“Fuck, I love how big your balls are…” she lustfully said in-between her sensual kisses.

I just sat down on the bed, barely able to process what I was witnessing right before me. The thing is, Chelsea never played with my balls even though I kept asking her too. I told her that guys like it when girls pay attention to their balls but she always ignored me, saying she didn’t like doing it… Yet, here she was, taking my advice on another guy…

She eventually introduced her tongue into her kisses, almost like she was frenching his balls just like she was frenching his mouth back on the couch. She’d place her tongue on his balls and then finish with a slow, wet kiss each time. She started to add a little whimper and moaning as she sensually frenched each ball, one after the other…Over and over again. After what felt like forever of her making sensual love to his balls, she then paused, looked up at him and gave both balls a huge, wet lick. She kept looking up at him while she slowly licked his balls, up and down, over and over. Eventually, she took one of them in her mouth and started suckling on it, moaning while she did. She sucked on it for awhile until she took both of them in her mouth and juggled his balls with her tongue while humming, moaning, and whimpering. She started to rub her clit through her panties as she cherished Cameron’s sack inside her mouth. She closed her eyes and it almost seemed like she was in heaven as she slobbered all over his nuts. She popped each ball out of her mouth and then slurped them right back in, making sure the popping and slurping sounds were as loud as they could be. She kept looking up at him with puppy-dog eyes and started to stroke his cock while she worshipped his balls. He moaned loudly which made her smile, doubling down on her efforts. She made her tongue as flat as possible and ran it all over his huge balls, getting them shiny with her saliva. She then started rubbing his balls all over her face: up and down, side to side, across her nose, her forehead, her cheeks… his balls were so big that they nearly covered her entire face when she was directly under them. 

Then, what she did next made me realize that she really was loving this and not just trying to impress Cameron: she buried her nose into his ball sack and took a big, deep breath so she could smell his balls, an expression of ecstasy forming on her face when she did. She smiled and took another deep sniff again. Then again. And again. She kept deeply sniffing his aroma while she nuzzled his balls with her nose, clearly very happy with how they smelled to her. She just kept going back and forth between smelling them, kissing them, licking them, and sucking on them, completely oblivious to my humiliation. 

Why was she so into this all of a sudden? Why did she never do this with me? I confusingly and hurtfully asked myself. I knew it was rare but I had heard of some girls out there being turned on by the musty smell of a guy’s junk before... the thing is, I never experienced that with her and me…

I watched as she kept smelling his balls, tasting them some more, and until she finally broke the silence by saying to Cameron “Your balls smell amazingggg…. And I love how they taste too…” as she hungrily sucked on them. She continued “Maybe, tomorrow, when we’re at work together, you can let me sit under your desk and I can suck on your balls all day?” she laughed. He laughed too and said it was a great idea.

“Excuse me, what?” I stuttered.

“Oh relax babe, it was just a joke” she said, still looking up at Cameron admiringly as she put his balls back into her mouth.

That’s when I decided to stand up next to them and guided her hand towards my cock, expecting her to switch her attention back to me. She didn’t even look at me and kept worshipping Cameron’s balls, while she let her hand rest on my dick. I tried to get her to jerk it with my own hand but every time I let go and assumed she would take over, she didn't and just simply held it while she focused on worshiping Cameron’s balls. She closed her eyes and started to go lower, behind Cameron’s ball sack, licking his taint all the way to the front of the base of his cock. She repeated this multiple times, licking back to front, almost hungrily as Cameron moaned in pleasure. She continued to forget about her hand resting on my dick, as she serviced Cameron's balls.

That’s when Cameron grabbed Chelsea’s head away from his balls and guided her mouth to the tip of his giant cock. Chelsea looked up at him with a very nervous look on her face and, with no acknowledgement towards me, let go of holding my dick. She placed both of her hands on Cameron’s hips and, without any hesitation, shoved Cameron’s cock straight into her mouth. She immediately tried deepthroating him but his dick was so enormous that she could barely get it halfway down her throat. She then gripped Cameron’s hips more firmly and forcefully tried pushing his huge cock down her throat as far as she could. She gagged and choked but did not give up. She started to drool everywhere and rubbed her drool back onto his cock to make it even more lubricated. With each thrust, she got a little more down but she wasn’t satisfied. She took him out of her mouth, looked up at him with teary eyes and croaked “can you push my head down onto your cock? Don’t be afraid to get rough with me.”

I was floored as I watched Cameron oblige by putting his hands on my girlfriend’s head and proceeded to forcefully push her mouth down onto his enormous dick. She gagged excessively but didn’t relent. Tears started to stream down her eyes but she kept looking up at him, encouraging him to keep going further. Cameron paused and let go of her head as Chelsea gasped for air, as she gaspingly said, “Noo, *cough*, don’t stop! *cough* *cough* keep fucking my face! Push my mouth all the way down!” and she immediately shoved Cameron’s cock back into her mouth. He grabbed her head and thrusted violently into her face. Chelsea’s body convulsed as she gagged in resistance towards his huge dick. It almost looked like her body was trying to reject his cock because it was too big. But she didn’t give up; she grabbed Cameron’s hips and helped him by pulling his crotch in towards her face in unison to his thrusts. After a ton of gagging, spit drooling everywhere, and lots of thrusting, Chelsea’s nose started to touch Cameron’s stomach: she somehow managed to get all of his huge dick down her throat.

I was in complete disbelief.

I’ve never seen Chelsea so aggressive and enthusiastic when it came to sucking cock. Whenever she gave me a “blowjob”, it consisted of kissing my dick and sucking on the head for a few minutes before sticking it into her pussy. She barely sucked mine to begin with, let alone deepthroated me… and where the hell did she learn to deepthroat a dick that big?! I’ve only ever seen porn stars doing that…

Cameron was moaning at Chelsea’s newly discovered talents as she showed off what she could do. He exasperatedly mentioned how he’s never been with a girl that could do that before. She took a break from successfully deepthroating him and smiled with an extremely proud look on her face, coughing excessively. I hoped so much that they were finally done and Chelsea would move on to finally fucking me like we agreed, but, much to my surprise and humiliation, Chelsea was nowhere close to being done — she started doing a lot of other things with her mouth and tongue that she never did with me: rubbing her lips up and down his shaft … circling the head of his cock with her tongue … gargling his balls while she rubbed his precum around his head with her fingers … constantly spitting on his cock to keep it as wet as possible… and furiously jerking him off while she kissed his balls. I couldn’t believe how much spit there was: there was spit dripping from her chin, all over her blouse, all on her cleavage, even on the floor where it was collecting in a puddle from her drooling mouth…There was spit dangling from Cameron’s cock as well, which she would occasionally gather up in her hand and either lick it up or re-apply it on Cameron’s cock… She then started to deepthroat him again and I could see more tears forming around her eyes while she looked up at Cameron. She bobbed her head up and down his cock with such focus and determination, going from the tip all the way down to his balls. She then grabbed Cameron’s hands and placed them on the back of her head, indicating that she wanted him to take over and facefuck her again. Cameron obliged and aggressively facefucked her, spit flying everywhere, while she never broke eye contact with him. 

Tears formed around her eyes again. His wet balls slapped against her chin as he groaned while molesting my girlfriend's face. He thrusted into her mouth like this for what felt like forever, Chelsea constantly encouraging him despite gagging and choking frequently. She kept massaging his balls with her hands while she let him ravage her mouth, the look in her eyes making it seem like she would do anything to please Cameron’s gigantic cock in that moment…

I then started to notice how wet her pussy was, dripping down her legs onto the floor… 

I couldn’t believe it. She was so turned on getting facefucked by a huge cock… a cock that wasn’t mine. She never gave me a blowjob like this before, if you can even call it that… this was more like… cock worshipping. 

That’s when I decided I couldn’t take it anymore. 

Seeing this guy use my girlfriend’s mouth like a damn fleshlight was just too much — I reminded myself of the boundaries we set earlier and piped up, saying, “Chelsea… I don’t think I can do this… —” but I never finished my sentence, for Chelsea popped his dick out of her mouth, stood up, and pulled me over to the bed. She grabbed a condom from the nightstand, laid down on her back and said to me “Baby, fuck me”. I hesitantly looked at her and then caved by putting on the condom. She then guided my cock into her pussy. 

I’ll admit, it felt heavenly considering just how insanely wet she was. I got reminded about how this was all to get her excited in the bedroom again and she clearly was. I tried to remind myself about how much she loves me and that she’s my girlfriend. I reminded myself of our discussions we had this morning about how we agreed that I’ll do most of the fucking. I started to relax again because it looked like this was the moment where I would be fucking her from now on. Then, after about 20 seconds of penetration, she looked back at Cameron’s cock as it glistened with her saliva all over it. She still had an admiring look on her face as she gazed at it, almost as if she didn’t even notice me fucking her… almost as if she was already reminiscing about having his cock back in her mouth even though it had been less than a minute since Cameron was facefucking her…

Then, she pushed my dick out of her and repositioned herself on all fours, doggy-style, with her head facing me and her ass up in the air pointed away from me.

“You wanna get behind me Cameron?” she asked.

She pulled off my condom and put my dick into her mouth while Cameron took one of my condoms from the nightstand.

I was paralyzed. 

I couldn’t process just how little I fucked her and how quickly Chelsea commanded Cameron to get behind her.

Cameron fumbled with the condom and attempted to wrap it around his massive dick. 

“What’s taking you so long?” asked Chelsea, puzzlingly. She looked back and it was clear what the hold up was. My condom simply refused to fit over Cameron’s gigantic dick. I swear I heard a soft giggle from Chelsea when she saw him struggling and said “…well, I guess just don’t use a condom then… I’ll get plan B tomorrow…”

My mouth went completely dry as I tried to form words to protest what was about to happen. Chelsea was always adamant about me using condoms but, now, with Cameron, she just didn’t care and was ready to fuck him bareback??? Cameron positioned his dick to penetrate her tight, dripping pussy as Chelsea resumed sucking my dick, paralyzing me even further with how good her mouth felt. His head made contact with Chelsea’s pussy lips and she moaned in anticipation as he tried to push his huge member into her tight canal. He was struggling; he pushed and pushed but made no progress. His huge cock being rammed up against Chelsea’s tight little hole made it look like there was no hole at all and his dick was just pushing against a wall.

A wave of relief washed over me — phew, I thought — it looks like he’s too big and won’t be able to fuck her after all …

But then Chelsea decided to push back hard onto his cock at the same time as he thrusted forward.

And then it happened.

Chelsea’s pussy finally gave in and Cameron’s head slipped into her tight wet cunt.

She immediately stopped sucking my dick and screamed.

“Oh my GOD!!!!…”

She let go of my dick and grabbed a handful of the bedsheets as she braced herself. She put her head down and closed her eyes as it took her full concentration to take Cameron’s huge cock up her pussy. 

“Oh my god Cameron!… keep pushing… keep pushing deeper!” moaned Chelsea, her mouth gaped open, her eyes still closed. 

Cameron started slowly pushing his cock in and out of her, inching more and more of it into her tiny, wet pussy each time. Chelsea’s body trembled with each thrust. I stood there frozen as I watched her pussy struggle to take his huge bareback dick. The veins on his cock bulged as it became squeezed by Chelsea’s tight walls. Her pussy stretched and widen, trying its best to accommodate something so big, a size it never experienced before. Eventually, he managed to get his whole cock inside her — I looked down at Chelsea’s face — her eyes rolled back into her head as she focused exclusively on taking Cameron’s huge cock — “Oh my GOD… Cameron… your dick… your dick is AMAZING… its so DEEP! Don’t fucking stop!!!”, screamed Chelsea. 

I was crushed. 

Chelsea never screamed when she and I had sex. And, yet, here she was, yelling her head off. “…oh my GOD!…yes, yes, YES!!… Fuck me HARDER babe!!”. He then started to really pick up speed. He started pumping in and out of her and her moans started to get longer and louder. He pressed her face down into the bedsheets with one hand, grabbed her hip with the other and started ravaging her tight little pussy, slamming his cock into her as hard as he could.

I’ll never forget how Chelsea’s face completely changed in that moment.

She was in pure bliss.

She was completely unaware of me being in the same room.

She was hanging on for dear life as Cameron absolutely fucked the shit out of her.

“Oh my fucking GOD!!!… Your cock is so fucking BIG… I’ve NEVER been fucked like this in my entire life!!!!” she gasped in between his forceful thrusts as she kept getting pounded by his huge cock.

I wanted to die hearing those words. 

Just shrivel up and cease to exist. But all I could do was sit while paralyzed with humiliation and watch my girlfriend’s pussy get completely destroyed by another well-endowed man. That’s when I finally came to my senses and tried putting a stop to everything, just like we had discussed earlier when laying down the ground rules.

“Chelsea, I can’t do this. Can we stop — ”

She looked up at me and, without a second of hesitation, said, 

“Don’t ruin this.”

And she put her head back down as she continued screaming into the bedsheets. 

I was stunned. Betrayed. Beyond humiliated. My dick twitched and ached as I was experiencing the hardest boner of my life but my brain couldn’t process why it was happening. All I could do was watch my Chelsea get owned by another man. I receded into the corner of our bed and continued watching Cameron fuck my girlfriend’s brains out. She either didn’t notice or didn’t care.

“Oh fuck, oh FUCK… yes CAMERON… fuck me with that big cock!” she barely managed to get the words out in a coherent manner but because she was screaming them, I could tell what she was saying… The walls of our bedroom echoed with Cameron’s balls slapping furiously against Chelsea’s wet pussy. Those echoes were pierced by her intermittent screams and his heavy grunts, which were so loud they could probably be heard by everyone in the apartment building. The bed was shaking and rattling so much that I thought it would break — not once did Chelsea look over at me.

I was completely forgotten while Chelsea was in big-dick heaven. Three years of relationship thrown down the drain by my girlfriend because, for the first time in her life, she was getting pounded by a huge alpha cock… 

Cameron then grabbed her head and pulled her up towards his face, forcing Chelsea to arch her back. He made out with her in this position while he continued to pound her pussy, stifling Chelsea’s screams with his tongue. He ripped the rest of her clothes off and groped her tits. His hands ran up and down her toned abs while he thrusted his cock in and out of her. He held her in place while her body was shaking from all the spots his cock was hitting inside her pussy. She kept moaning and screaming his name over and over again, despite me being right next to them… 

“FUCK, CAMERON…. OH CAMERON… I LOVE your big dick… I LOVE how it feels…Please don’t stop fucking me…”

After what felt like an eternity of him furiously pounding her from behind, I started to get up and leave the bed. I thought to myself, she’ll stop all of this if I just leave. She’ll stop and come after me. I left for the door and looked back to see if Chelsea noticed me leaving.

She didn’t at all.

Instead, she started to thrust her pussy back onto Cameron’s cock, fucking him back, while Cameron stood there acting as an oversized dildo for Chelsea to use. She was being animalistic about it, grunting with such determination while she looked back at Cameron.

“You like it when I grind my tight pussy on your cock babe?” she asked hungrily as she looked back at him. “Fuck, you’re stretching me out SO MUCH! I can feel you in my stomach!”

I wanted her to notice me, to say something — anything.

But the reality was that my lack of presence didn’t even register to her. I had never been more humiliated in my life. 

I went to the spare bedroom that was right next to our bedroom so I could go to sleep and just forget about it all. I’d confront her the next morning about everything that happened… although I didn’t really know what I’d say. I loved her but I felt so betrayed. I didn’t know if this was going to be a one time thing and we could somehow move past it. But I highly doubted it. Still, there was a part of me that wanted to try and work it out, in any possible way I could…

I had work the next day even though it was a Saturday — I realized Chelsea didn’t though. I set my alarm for 7:00am while I angrily asked myself, why the hell did I agree to this threesome. I started to convince myself that she’ll eventually notice I’m gone and she’ll stop fucking Cameron to come look for me. Plus, they had to be done soon — they’d been going at it for so long and, usually when Chelsea and I have sex, its over in about 5-10 minutes… I drank several shots of tequila to calm myself down and laid down to fall asleep. The tequila eventually hit me as I started to doze off but I was intermittently woken up by Chelsea’s screams of pleasure and their bed frame banging against the wall from the other side. 

Or was I dreaming that? I swear I started dozing off heavily and having dreams of walking around trying to find Chelsea, only to hear her moaning in ecstasy in the distance. I tried to find her but I never could. I vaguely remember waking up throughout the night trying to cuddle with Chelsea whom I expected to be right next to me — only to find that there was no-one else in my bed.

Faint screaming.

Faint moaning.

Faint sound of a bed being banged against a wall.

Then, my morning alarm. It was 7:00am.

I looked around, dazed, sleep-deprived and confused. I noticed the other side of the bed was empty. 

“Chelsea, where are you?” I remember groggily asking myself.

And then I heard it.

My stomach plunged.

No, it couldn’t be, I thought...

I got up and slowly crept over to our bedroom where the door was slightly open, ajar.

And I saw them, still in our bed.

Chelsea was on top of Cameron, bouncing up and down on his cock while they held each others hands and looked into each others eyes. Chelsea’s makeup was completely ruined with what looked like cum dripping from her face. Cum was splattered all over her dripping pussy and there was thick white cum all up and down Cameron’s huge glistening cock. The whole room smelled like cum mixed with sweat.

“Oh FUCK! oh FUCK! I’m gonna cum AGAIN!!” yelled Chelsea, “UGHHH!!!!” She came hard and I could see more of her juices streaming down Cameron’s cock as she furiously rode him up and down, from the top of his massive cock all the way down to his huge balls. Her orgasm was long as she slammed her pussy down on his dick while she came, until finally, she collapsed on top of him.

“Damn woman, how many orgasms have you had?!” Cameron laughingly asked.

“Fuck, I have no idea, haha… like 10-12 so far???” she said with a weak laugh, still trying to catch her breath as she laid on top of Cameron. “My boyfriend NEVER makes me cum… so this is all new to me…” she finished saying while staring admiringly at Cameron.

I felt a massive punch to my gut hearing those words. But nothing could’ve prepared me for what she said next.

“Cameron… babe… you know you are a fucking sex god, right???…… You just fucked me for like 10 hours straight… I literally orgasmed on your huge cock the entire time… You get hard immediately after cumming and can just keep fucking me. How the hell do you last so long????” she asked incredulously while staring into his eyes. He laughed and slapped her ass. Chelsea giggled and passionately kissed him, oblivious to the fact that I was standing in the doorway.

I stood there in utter disbelief as they cuddled and kissed each other. She stroked his chest while she kept kissing him, his massive cock still deeply lodged into her pussy. She swirled her tongue around with his and gently caressed the side of his face while they frenched. He gently squeezed her ass and she purred in response, beaming at him. He then wiped off some of the cum off her face and offered it to her. She smiled at him and, without breaking eye contact, sensually licked it off the tip of his finger, finishing it off by sucking on his entire finger like it was a cock. Up and down she bobbed her head on his finger while he smiled at her. She loudly popped his finger out of her mouth and they both giggled. 

“Feed me more” she seductively begged. He obliged, scooped up more cum off her face and fed it to her. She hungrily licked it off his fingers while giggling. “Ugh, I love tasting your cum. It tastes so fucking good babe” she moaned as he kept feeding her.

I thought I was going to throw up. Everything she just said to Cameron echoed relentlessly through my head… she came 10-12 times?!? Seriously?? Have they actually been fucking… all-night?! The longest Chelsea and I had sex was, like, 10 minutes!

I was so emasculated. So embarrassed. My manhood completely robbed of me. I felt like the biggest beta cuck on the planet. Not once did she stop during her orgasm-filled 10-hour sexcapade with Cameron and thought “Hey, what about my boyfriend? Where did he go? I want to have sex with him too.”

Through my rage and humiliation, I noticed she had resumed intimately kissing him, while stroking the side of his face. She stopped and just looked into his eyes and said, 

“…I think I’m in love with your cock, Cameron…”

She then started to very slowly rock her pussy back and forth with his dick still hard inside her. She smiled at him as her rocking motion turned into a gentle up and down movement on his cock… I couldn’t believe it: she was about to fuck him, AGAIN.

That’s when Cameron said, “I can’t believe your boyfriend is cool with this,” he laughed.

Chelsea froze for a second, almost as if she just remembered she had a boyfriend.

“Oh, shit, what happened to him?! Wait… what time is it?!” she asked in a panic.

“It’s 7 am” I said, fuming, “Oh and don’t bother getting out of bed — we’re done.”

Posted : 02/12/2022 12:13 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement