Threesome With Chelsea - Part 4

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

The next morning, I woke up first before anyone else. 

I could barely sleep given the absolutely insane sequence of events that occurred last night so I went straight to the kitchen to drown out my thoughts with some breakfast.

I made some toast and sat at the kitchen table, slowly eating it piece by piece as I marinated in my thoughts about everything that happened, and, more pressingly, my completely unexplainable reaction I’ve been having to it all...

Then, I heard someone walk into the kitchen behind me. Whoever it was, they stopped before entering my field of view. I was too embarrassed to turn around to see who it was so I kept facing forward, slowly eating my toast. After a few seconds, they resumed walking in and then gave me a hug from behind, startling me.

It was my big sister, Evelyn.

Advertisement

“Good morning little bro! I hope you slept well!” she said while she embraced me in her hug from behind. She ruffled my hair and gave me a big kiss on my cheek. 

She usually didn't greet me like that which I thought was suspicious — maybe she was feeling guilty about what she had gotten up to the previous night and was being extra nice to me… I could smell Cameron’s junk on her face as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and I started to feel the familiar sensation of humiliation building up inside of me. I wouldn’t have been surprised if she could feel how hot my cheeks were burning as I recalled how those same lips were covered in Cameron’s cum after swapping his cum around with Chelsea and Aria last night…

She sat down at the table beside me and started munching on my toast. I looked over to her and saw that she was wearing the same PJ shorts and loose tank top from last night when she fell asleep in my bed, next to Cameron…

I was so exhausted from the traumatic and orgasmic rollercoaster I experienced last night that I simply didn’t have the energy in me to confront her about what her and Chelsea had been doing behind my back these last few months… plus Evelyn pulled out her phone as soon as she sat down and was already mindlessly scrolling through her Instagram feed.

Then, my little sister Aria came into the kitchen next…

“Hey bro, good morning! Oooo, you made toast for us?” 

She plopped herself on my lap, draping one of her arms around my neck, and gave me a big kiss on my other cheek. As she sat across my lap, her legs dangled off to the side while she stole some of my toast from my plate. I winced in pain as she unintentionally sat directly on my extremely sore penis but I tried to hide the pain as much as possible. I could also smell Cameron’s cum on her face too and, to my horror, it made my penis twitch slightly… I panicked and immediately started thinking about something else to get my mind off the humiliation — god forbid I got an erection with my little sister sitting on my lap which would have been beyond embarrassing… I contemplated asking her to get off my lap but I had no idea how to ask her without being super obvious what the problem was…

Aria noticed my discomfort and asked, “You okay big guy?” in a concerned voice as she looked at me, her face inches away from mine. I started to smell Cameron’s junk even stronger on my little sister’s face as she turned to face me… I mumbled that I was tired and that I was fine.

“Thanks for being so cool with Chelsea and Cameron yesterday, I was worried that you’d make a scene…” Aria quipped in-between chewing, “Man, this toast is so burnt, is there anything else to eat?”

I slowly shook my head, saying I only made toast — she continued, “Hmmm… I’m kind of in the mood for something else anyway…” and she got up to go to the fridge.

My relief was short-lived as she returned to me and sat on my lap again, legs dangling off to my side — this time, with a popsicle in her hand…

“Aria, put that back! It’s breakfast for heavens sake…” jested Evelyn.

“So what? Mom isn’t up yet, just don’t tell her,” she said as she giggled while unwrapping it.

“Why do you even want a popsicle for breakfast…” I asked.

“I don’t know… I guess I woke up this morning wanting something to suck on…” she replied.

I sat there as my barely-awake brain slowly processed what she had just said. I was stuck in my chair unable to move as she sat on my lap, unwrapping the cold treat that no-one in their right mind would eat for breakfast. I remember incredulously asking myself — Is she… is she trying to humiliate me on purpose?! Did Chelsea tell her I was in the closet watching them!?

Before I could speculate any further, Aria started sucking and slurping on her popsicle inches away from my face, oblivious to the fact that I was watching her in horror. I noticed Evelyn gave Aria a smirk while glancing up from her phone and, to my terror, I started to feel my dick slightly twitch…

I was sweating bullets, trying to figure out how on earth to get out of this situation without making my sister notice why she was making me uncomfortable. Aria then started to slowly run her tongue up the side of the popsicle, sucking on the tip once she reached the top. She then inserted the whole thing in her mouth and slowly bobbed the popsicle in and out of her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around it, her bare legs innocently swinging off the side of my lap. Some of the melted ice started to run down her chin but she caught it with her other hand and slowly licked it off her finger. She resumed sucking her popsicle until it eventually broke in half due to her overly-enthusiastic sucking. She put on a sad face and said, 

“I wish we had some of those bigger, thicker popsicles… they’re so much more fun to suck on when they’re big…”

I was mortified. 

My brain refused to come to terms with the possibility that she was doing this on purpose, as she kept innocently swinging her legs off my lap, sucking on what was left of her half-popsicle. My boner swelled more as the humiliation built up to ever increasing levels and I was horrified, surely expecting Aria to notice it and say something… 

But she didn’t… 

She just kept sucking on her popsicle, exaggeratingly, as I suffered in silence watching her…

“Hey Ev, do you want the rest of this?” she asked her big sister, breaking the agonizing silence that was only interrupted by my little sister’s slurps and licks. Evelyn looked up from her phone and rolled her eyes. 

“Sure, why not.”

She leaned over the table so she could reach the half-popsicle Aria presented to her. However, Evelyn didn’t grab the popsicle stick from Aria’s hand — instead, she simply leaned forward and opened her mouth, keeping it open as she looked intently into Aria’s eyes, expecting Aria to put it in her mouth for her. Aria smiled and inserted the popsicle into her big sister’s waiting mouth as they both looked at each other, smirking. Evelyn sensually wrapped her voluminous lips around it, and slowly started sucking on it with a very sultry tempo. It was almost as if she was using the same oral skills she used on Cameron’s cock the previous night.

It was in that moment, that, without a doubt, I knew they were doing this on purpose…

I was so beyond humiliated that this was happening to me, by my own two sisters…

I wanted to yell at them to stop but saying anything out loud would make it real and I just couldn’t bare to confirm my suspicions that they were in on humiliating me with Chelsea.

“Here, why don’t you suck on that side, while I suck on this side”, Evelyn teasingly suggested. 

“Okay!” agreed Aria, and, together, they rubbed their lips up and down either sides of the popsicle in unison, just like how Chelsea and Evelyn did on Cameron’s cock last night… 

Up and down, their lips glided along each side, discolouring their lips with the colour of the popsicle as it rubbed off on them. They switched to using their tongues as the popsicle continued to erode away, dripping down Aria’s hand as she held it out for the both of them.

I was frozen, unable to move in fear that Aria would feel my boner, as they both sensually made love to the popsicle with their tongues inches away from my face.

“Hey bro, can you hold the popsicle stick for us? I feel like Aria is hogging it…” suggested Evelyn. Aria giggled, took my hand and placed the stick between my fingers, forcing me to hold it out for them as Aria resumed sucking on it with Evelyn.

I couldn’t believe what I was witnessing. I sat there, partaking in my own humiliation as my two sisters bobbed their heads up and down along the sides of what was left of the popsicle. Flashbacks to last night kept recurring in my mind as I watched their tongues swirled and lips glide up and down, inches away from me.

I was so ashamed, not to mention furious with how paralyzed I was with humiliation — unable to string together the words I needed to get out of that situation, let alone confront them on what they were doing to me. I wanted to scream at them, beg them to tell me why they were doing this to me — why they sided with Chelsea in all of this craziness that was happening. And then, I wanted to scream at myself because my dick was getting hard at something it shouldn’t be…

However, none of that happened, as I sat there, frozen with the overwhelming emotions I was feeling while I held out the popsicle for them to suck on. It was getting smaller and smaller from my two sisters’ efforts — almost looking like a race between them to see who could finish devouring it first, as they licked and sucked on whatever was left on that popsicle stick right in front of me… It felt like they knew I was watching them last night in the closet and, now, they were brutally teasing me about it. Maybe they thought I deserved it for being a creepy peeping tom… or maybe they truly felt sorry for Chelsea not having cummed for over three years during our relationship and wanted to join her in punishing me… or maybe they were just being bratty sisters that were going the extra mile to mess with their brother — teasing me with how much they get turned on by the same huge alpha cock that stole my girlfriend… Ultimately, I had no idea what their motives were but all I knew was that the last twelve hours had been the most humiliating moments of my life — and it didn’t seem to be slowing down anytime soon…
Eventually, the popsicle disappeared as Evelyn and Aria sucked off every last bit of it, to which Evelyn finally said, 

“too bad it wasn’t bigger — I bet it would’ve lasted so much longer…” and they both giggled.

Her words snapped me out of my trance and I regained control of my willpower, quickly mumbling that I had to go to the washroom. I carefully nudged Aria off my lap, no longer caring if she might feel my rock-hard boner, and headed for the bathroom, making sure not to look back as I heard them giggling…

All the memories of what happened last night — my two sisters worshipping Cameron’s cock with my ex-girlfriend’s encouragement — were consuming me as I locked myself in the bathroom. Cameron stealing both my girlfriend and my sisters so effortlessly… and the fact that my sisters are now seemingly joining Chelsea in humiliating me… it all amplified the humiliation I was feeling by a million.

My boner raging, I grabbed it out of my pants and, to my horror, immediately started stroking it. In my mind, I replaced the popsicle with Cameron’s huge cock and re-lived the last few minutes, fantasizing that I was hearing Chelsea’s voice telling my sisters to worship his dick… and how my sisters were hungrily obeying her while Cameron smirked at me…

My boner exploded with a ferocious orgasm. I shamefully jerked my dick as I furiously came all over the sink while struggling to keep myself quiet. My cum drizzled out as my mind continued to merge the memories from last night with the popsicle antics, imagining my sisters telling my ex-girlfriend how amazing Cameron’s dick is and how they’re not surprised that she dumped me for him...

Completely out of breath, I watched as the last few drops of cum weakly dripped off my shaft. I stared at the small puddle of cum in the sink, deeply ashamed over what my body had just done… considering that my damn sisters were now involved… but the fact that Cameron had so easily won them over… it was making my head spin in a mixture of humiliation, embarrassment and horniness.

I didn’t know what to do as I stood there, trying to come to terms with how extreme this whole situation had become… I also didn’t want to leave the bathroom and face Aria and Evelyn after what I just did but I couldn’t stay in there forever…

I took a deep breath and finally pulled myself together. I left the bathroom and paused before re-entering the kitchen so I could make up my mind with how I’d handle the whole situation. I remember thinking to myself — there was still a chance that they didn’t know I was hiding in the closet last night… After all, they didn’t explicitly say anything about it and I feel like they would have… One thing I knew for sure is that I’d never be able to live with myself if I accidentally revealed that I was watching them last night like a creep… I couldn’t even imagine how’d they react. So, I decided I wouldn’t confront them about whether or not they knew I was in the closet…

I walked towards the kitchen and saw that Evelyn and Aria were no longer there. 

Instead, my mom and Cameron were now sitting at the kitchen table.

I immediately froze, seeing Cameron’s tall figure sitting down next to my mom. Chelsea was nowhere to be seen…

I didn’t want to be in the same room as him after what I had witnessed last night so I turned around and headed to my room, fully planning on hiding out there until Chelsea and Cameron had left. 

To my surprise, I was suddenly greeted with Chelsea as soon as I turned around. 

She was standing there with a smirk on her face. It looked like she was holding something behind her back…

“Sleep well last night?” she smirkingly asked me.

My ears burned red and my cheeks flushed… I was about to yell at her to get out and to take Cameron with her but she immediately showed me what she was holding behind her back: my completely drenched boxers from last night — I had forgotten to throw it in the laundry and left it by the couch I slept on!

“I guess this answers my question, doesn’t it? Clearly, you were busy cumming your brains out watching your sisters and I suck Cameron’s cock.” She started giggling.

I panicked and quickly pulled her over to the next room, closing the door so the rest of my family wouldn’t hear.

“Keep your voice down!” I snapped, “Look, I swear, I didn’t mean to get trapped in my closet! I went up to my room to grab a blanket and — ” but she rolled her eyes and cut me off. “So, tell me, should I tell your sisters that you were perving on them while they sucked on Cameron’s cock? That you jerked your little penis while they worshipped a big huge alpha dick in your own bed?”

I looked at her horrified… I wasn’t sure if she was telling me the truth about my sisters not actually knowing, especially with the popsicle antics they performed in front of me… but, at the same time, I just couldn’t bare to take a chance with Chelsea telling them if they really didn’t know after all…

“What?! No! No, please, don’t tell them that I was watching…” I stuttered, struggling to figure out what to say next. Chelsea grinned with a vexatious look on her face. 

“Ok, fine, I won’t — on one condition.” 

I froze and waited for her to finish, but she didn’t.

“…Excuse me? What the hell are you talking about now?” I exasperatedly asked her.

She took out her phone and sent a few texts. I heard a phone notification go off in what sounded like the kitchen and she put her phone away. 

“Come with me and do what I say, or I’ll tell them all what you did last night,” and she grabbed my arm.

She pulled me upstairs and I kept asking her what on earth was she was up too. When we reached the top of the stairs, she finally told me that she had sent a text to Cameron saying I left the house to go attend lectures all day and to tell my mom that. She then pulled me into my mother’s room and dragged me over to the walk-in closet.

“Get in.” she commanded.

I looked at her confused.

“…Chelsea… what the fuck are you doing?!” I snapped.

She simply smiled and pushed me in.

And then — she joined me inside.

Baffled at what she was doing, I stared at her as she closed the closet door behind us. She turned around and looked at me with a devious look on her face. She grabbed my dick through my pants, looked right into my eyes, and said, “I had no idea your sisters would join me last night when I planned on fucking Cameron in your own bed,” she laughed. “Tell me, did you like seeing them being absolute sluts for my new fiancé? Did you enjoy watching Evelyn and I worship that massive cock that’s so much bigger than yours while your little sister slobbered all over his big balls?” she laughed as she started groping my dick. I stared at her in horror at what she was doing. I started to push back, attempting to leave the closet but Chelsea held me in place and pinned me up against the wall. She gripped my dick hard and made me wince in pain with how sore it had become over the numerous times I’ve cummed in the last twelve hours. 

She continued. “Aria almost didn’t want to suck on his balls because she thought it would be betraying you... but once she got an up-close look at how big and juicy they were, she just couldn’t resist!” she laughingly said, while continuing to squeeze my boner through my pants. I braced myself by grabbing one of the closet shelves as Chelsea’s humiliating words pierced me like a sword. 

“I think your sisters are in love with Cameron’s dick, almost as much as I am. Especially Aria — she wouldn’t stop talking about it when we all woke up this morning in your bed, saying how she finally understands why I left you for him.” Chelsea giggled and groped my dick harder. 

She then pulled my pants down, exposing my boner and turned herself around. She backed her ass up into my naked crotch and pushed me up harder against the wall. She started grinding her ass on my boner while turning her head to the side so she could keep whispering into my ear: “But even more than your sisters, I think your own mom has the keenest eye for Cameron. She kept mentioning her dry spell she’s been having with all the men in her life — how she just can’t seem to find a guy who can satisfy all her needs… something I’m too familiar with after dating you.” she taunted, thrusting her ass into my crotch right as she said the word “you”. My boner was squished between her ass and my stomach, on the precipice of cumming as Chelsea humiliated me. I gaspingly braced myself against the closet wall as I was completely under her spell, unable to move while being inebriated by the mixture of humiliation she was making me feel and her perfectly round rear-end pushing against my boner. 

She continued some more, “I even told your mom that you never made me cum so I knew how bad it could be. Wanna know what she said when I told her that?”

Her ass slowly moved up and down my boner pressed against my stomach, her body pinning mine against the wall as I horrifyingly listened to her taunting words. 

“She apologized to me and said she was going to have a talk with you about how important it is to satisfy a woman!” she laughed while I barely wrapped my spinning head around what she was doing to me. The humiliation was starting to become overwhelming as my gorgeous ex-girlfriend, grinding into my crotch, recited the embarrassing words I heard my mom say in the living room yesterday. It took everything I had to not cum right there and then.

“Chelsea, STOP!! Why the hell are we in my mom’s closet?! Let me go!!” I exasperatedly wheezed out.

Chelsea smirked and simply responded, “The thing is, I personally think your mother should show you rather than tell you how important it is to satisfy a woman…”

It was at that moment that it hit me why Chelsea was suddenly willing to touch me like this: was she stalling? Was she trying to buy time for Cameron to convince my mom to come upstairs with him? To her bedroom… the bedroom that was in full-view from the closet I was in right now?

I panicked as I realized the events of last night were about to repeat itself, only a hundred times worse. Half my brain was telling me to get out of there, to put a stop to it all, while the other half was slowly giving in to Chelsea’s seduction as she kept rubbing her ass against my boner. For the past three months, my body yearned for her touch, all while she was busy getting her brains fucked out by Cameron — and now — here she was, gyrating her perfectly exquisite ass on my throbbing boner, her intoxicating perfume filling my nostrils, her shimmering, soft hair brushing against my face…

I caved into her seduction and tried lifting up her dress to slip my dick inside her, but she slapped my hand away and turned around. 

“Oh no you don’t.” she smirked at me. “My pussy belongs to Cameron — I’m never going to let you fuck me again. Besides, I probably can’t even feel your dick anymore with how much Cameron has stretched me out with that monster cock of his,” she laughed. “We’ve been fucking basically everyday since the day you and I broke up.”

I almost came immediately at hearing her say that... but, then…

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs… 

My mind started to sober up from Chelsea’s enchantment as the reality of what was about to happen hit me — what Chelsea was about to force me to watch...

“…I… I don’t think I can do this…” I stuttered. But before I could continue, Chelsea opened the door and left the closet, closing it behind her as she left me alone with my boner.

I watched her through the door-crack as she sat down on the king-sized bed that was only a few feet away from the closet I was in, her slender legs crossing over one another as she looked back at me. She slowly ran her hand across the bedsheets, a gleam in her eye, as she leered at me.

Then, the bedroom door opened…

No, no, no, this can’t be happening! I remembered thinking to myself. My legs started shaking as my boner started twitching, dying for attention now that Chelsea left me high and dry.

I mentally braced myself as I saw the door swing open and a tall figure walk through — Cameron, who was holding my mom’s hand, pulled my mom into the bedroom…

He turned around and smiled, looking her up and down as he took in her voluptuous figure.

My mom stood there, innocently beaming up at him, a shy smile on her face. 

There was a moment of silence between them while my mom slowly closed the door behind her, biting her lower lip.

A soft *click* pierced the silence as the door closed shut and my mom stared into Cameron’s eyes.

Then, Cameron walked up to her and kissed her on the lips. 

She responded by placing both her hands on his face and passionately kissed him back.

My stomach churned inside out as I watched my mom run her hands all up and down Cameron’s back while Cameron pushed her up against the closed door, aggressively making out with her. He took her hands off his back and guided them to the bulge forming in his crotch and I heard my mom whimper as she involuntarily felt his hardened cock through his pants. Cameron started groping her tits while kissing her neck, causing my mom to tilt her head back, eyes closed, moaning in lust. 

“God… this is so wrong… I shouldn’t be doing this…” she whimpered, while Cameron kept kissing her neck. “My son is crushed over how you stole his girlfriend away from him… and here I am, his own mother, making out with you… this is SO wrong!”

Cameron continued sensually kissing her neck and started groping her big, round ass, causing my mom to whimper even more.

“It’s just, you're so fucking handsome, I can’t help myself…” my mom barely managed to whisper to him while she moaned, revelling in Cameron’s affection. Her hands resumed running up and down his muscular body — feeling his strong arms, his wide chest, his broad shoulders — all while biting and parting her lip.

“Seriously though… we should really stop…” my mom said a bit more firmly.

Cameron finally paused his kissing and asked what’s the harm if I never find out? He also revealed that Chelsea had given him the green-light to do this so there was nothing to worry about.

My mom looked helpless in processing what she heard, almost as if she couldn't focus on a single word he was saying, as she kept running her hands up and down Cameron’s muscular body. She eventually responded, “Okay but even if Chelsea said you can sleep with me, I can’t do this to my son… he’s so heartbroken about you stealing Chelsea away from him… I can’t betray him like this...”

Cameron didn’t stop, however, and simply cupped my mom’s face in his hands so he could continue making out with her. My mom responded by tonguing him back and cupping his face in her own hands as well. I horrifyingly watched as my mom furiously made out with him, sloppy tongue and all, while she kept feeling up his body. They kissed and frenched while my mom wrapped one leg behind him as she was completely losing herself to the lust of the moment, despite being hesitant about the whole thing.

After what felt like an agonizing amount of time watching them make out, my mom finally broke free from Cameron’s lips and caught her breath, saying, “Sweetie, please… let’s stop this before things go too far…”

Suddenly, Chelsea, who was sitting there unnoticed the whole time, decided to chime in — “Oh Ms. Mitchel, just enjoy it!” she giggled.

My mom snapped out of Cameron’s seductive trance and stared blankly over at Chelsea, finally noticing her as she still sat on the bed, legs crossed, smiling at the both of them.

“Chelsea!… What… what are you doing over there?!”

Chelsea got up and walked over to them with a sultry look on her face.

“I knew what you were trying to tell me when you mentioned that dry spell you were having… I figured I could help you out with that,” she beamed at her. “Trust me, Cameron will quench that dry spell of yours and then some,” she giggled. 

My mom nervously laughed and looked reluctantly between the two.

“Chels… I… I don’t know what to say… I just can’t go through with this! What kind of mother would I be if I slept with my son’s ex-girlfriend’s fiancé… if he were ever to find out…” she hesitantly said as her hands were still resting on Cameron’s broad chest. 

Chelsea simply smiled and pulled them both over to the bed, ignoring her.

“Chelsea! What are you doing!” my mom exasperatingly asked.

“Oh come on, stop worrying about him! He’s at school right now and he’s got lectures all day so it's not like he’s coming home anytime soon!” Chelsea said giggling, while stealing a quick, devious glance at the closet I was in. My ears burned with humiliation as I contemplated revealing myself from the closet before she took things too far.

But then, Chelsea suddenly unzipped Cameron’s pants and quickly yanked them down before my mom had a chance to object.

His massive dick instantly sprung out, full-mast, with a tiny bit of pre-cum dripping down from the tip of his towering cock. 

My mom nearly jumped back, clasping her mouth as she gasped at it in awe. She continued covering her gaping mouth with her hands as she stared at it, eyes wide and darting back and forth between Cameron’s huge cock and Chelsea.

Chelsea, giggling at her reaction, placed one hand on Cameron’s massive cock and the other on my mother’s hand.

“Just touch it… feel how hard he is for you…” Chelsea seductively said as she pulled my mom’s hand towards Cameron’s dick.

My heart was beating a million miles per second, praying that my mom would put a stop to it all. She kept giving me hope every time she showed how reluctant she was in not wanting to betray me, but, suddenly, as soon as her hand touched Cameron’s cock, all her reluctance went out the window.

My mom took his cock in one hand and just held it while she let out a soft moan… 

then, she held it with both her hands… 

then, she slowly lowered herself to her knees and started gently stroking it while looking up at him. 

She had a look of complete shock and admiration on her face as she said, “God, I can’t believe I’m doing this… wow… just, wow… I’ve seen plenty of cocks in my lifetime… but, you… you easily have the most gorgeous cock I have EVER seen…”

My gut heaved as I heard her say that. She started slowly stroking off Cameron while she admired every inch of his veiny dick, towering over her — the look in her eyes were a mix between deep lust and guiltiness as she kept slowly stroking him.

Eventually, after slowly stroking his cock for a few minutes while she infatuatingly stared at it, she sighed and said, 

“Fine. Maybe just a little taste… no more than that…”

I wanted to scream, completely helpless as I stood there trapped in behind the closet door.

I watched my mom prepare to kiss the head of Cameron’s dick. Her lips made contact with his tip that was covered in pre-cum as she sensually gave it a soft, passionate kiss. Some of his pre-cum stuck to her lips as she pulled back and she gave her lips a slow, thorough lick. “Mhmmm, you even taste good too… Good lord, how on earth am I supposed to resist this cock of yours???”

Cameron laughed as I horrifyingly watched my mom squeeze Cameron’s dick with both her hands, causing more pre-cum to ooze out. She gave him another kiss right on the head of his dick, wetting her lips with more of his pre-cum and rubbing it around with her tongue as she savoured his taste. More pre-cum oozed out as she gripped his dick tightly, resulting in another kiss. When she pulled back after kissing his cock, there was a long strand of pre-cum dangling between Cameron’s dick and my mother's lips — she caught it with her finger right before it dripped to the floor and licked it up off her hand.

“Mhmmm, I could taste your cum all day…” my mother moaned. I caught Chelsea glancing at the closet I was in while trying to stifle a giggle. She then placed her hand on the back of my mom’s head while she looked back at the closet and pushed my mom’s face onto Cameron’s cock, just like she did with Evelyn the night before.

My mom immediately obeyed and opened her mouth wide, swallowing Cameron’s whole cock. She grabbed Cameron’s hips with both her hands and started forcefully sucking on his dick while Chelsea started making out with him above, her hand still pushing on the back of my mom’s head.

My mom whined and whimpered while she aggressively bobbed her head up and down Cameron’s cock, almost as if she was finally allowing herself to give in to a temptation she’s had for awhile, a temptation she was desperate to quench while the opportunity presented itself. Any trace of guilt I picked up on her from before had seemingly vanished as my mom enthusiastically choked on Cameron’s cock, getting about two-thirds of it down her throat until she started to gag. Tears were starting to form in her eyes so she bobbed back up to the tip of his dick and started sucking on just the head, opting to use her hands to stroke the rest of his huge cock while she pleasured his tip with her mouth.

I thought I was going to pass out with the amount of blood rushing down to my fully-engorged boner as I excruciatingly watched how easily Cameron and Chelsea seduced my mom. Part of me wanted to actually pass out so I didn’t have to witness what I was watching, but, despite how horrified I was, my eyes remained glued to the scene I was witnessing in my mother’s bedroom.

Chelsea then dropped down on her knees next to my mom and asked, “Care to share?" My mom took Cameron’s cock out of her mouth and smilingly offered it to Chelsea, “Of course — a cock like this deserves more than one woman!” my mom beamed as she winked up at Cameron. Chelsea laughed and then swallowed his huge boner into her mouth, picking up where my mother left off as she bobbed her head up and down the full length of Cameron’s dick. My mom looked up at Cameron while massaging his balls with her hands and said “Evelyn used to tell me stories about you and, now, I can see what she was talking about!” she mischievously said. “I can’t imagine how good this huge cock is going to feel in my pussy…”

Hearing my own mother say those words immediately pushed me over the edge — I panicked and hastily pulled my boxers over my dick to prevent myself from spraying cum all over my mom’s closet as my orgasm uncontrollably surged through my dick, causing me to buckle my knees as I came in my boxers. I struggled to keep quiet but clearly, my mom was too busy in big-dick heaven to notice any noise I made behind the closet door.

As I came down from my ferocious orgasm, Chelsea offered Cameron’s dick back to my mom who hungrily swallowed it with her mouth again. Chelsea then glanced over to the closet with a smirk, almost as if she heard me cum in my pants…

Having post-orgasm clarity, the reality of the situation started to hit me like a pile of bricks — I was about to be forced to watch my mom get fucked by Cameron. I felt nauseous and desperately tried to think of a way out of the closet without alerting them to my presence. After realizing it was next to impossible given how close it was to them, I contemplated just emerging from the closet and dealing with the humiliation and embarrassment of facing my mom, who was currently on her knees sucking Cameron’s dick a few feet away from me. I struggled to come to terms with how embarrassing it would be, not to mention how it would potentially make things so awkward between my mom and I beyond repair that, eventually, I cowered down and accepted that I just couldn’t bare to face the embarrassment and awkwardness. My brain frantically tried to figure out another way to stop what was about to happen — I considered texting one of my sisters to try and get my mom to stop but I had no idea what on earth to text them. I stood there racking my brains, trying to think of something while the sounds of my mom’s mouth sucking and slurping on Cameron’s cock kept getting more passionate and energetic. I figured I’d make something up to try and get my sisters to come to the bedroom and hoped it would be enough to make my mom stop out of embarrassment, hoping that she wouldn’t want to be seen like this in front of her own daughters — I knew it was a long shot but I felt like I at least needed to try because I doubted I’d be able to handle watching Cameron fuck my own mom. 

I pulled out my phone and texted both my sisters — I made something up about needing them to check on mom for me because mom texted me saying she needed help with something. I realized after the fact that I couldn’t say anything more specific than that without sounding suspicious (since I was apparently at school) and I stared blankly at the ridiculously vague text I had just sent them. Uneasiness started to build up inside me as I started to question whether that was the right course of action but I reminded myself I had no other option.

I looked up from my phone through the door-crack to see my mom was now busy engulfing Cameron’s huge balls in her mouth, gargling and tonguing them while Chelsea sucked him off above her. Cameron was moaning and lapping up the incredible oral attention the two women were showing him.

“Here, honey, sit down, relax,” my mother purred, encouraging Cameron to sit on the edge of the bed for her and Chelsea. “I want to take my sweet time worshipping your dick — it’s not everyday I come across a cock like yours.” 

My nauseousness tripled at the sight of my mother so hungrily sucking on his cock while my ex-girlfriend switched places with her, now below her and gargling on his balls. My mom aggressively shoved Cameron’s dick down her throat as far as she could take him, making all kinds of choking sounds as his cock kept hitting the back of her throat — but she never relented, instead, kept looking up at him to see if she was impressing him or not with her passionate and energetic efforts. The drool from my mom’s deepthroating was excessively dripping from her mouth, down towards Cameron’s shaft. Chelsea kept licking it all up as she enthusiastically worshipped his balls below her. I couldn’t begin to believe I was witnessing my mom being a complete slut alongside my ex-girlfriend … not to mention, on her new fiancé’s cock…

Cameron then said it would be hot if they kissed each other and my mom looked at him, taken aback. 

“… I’ve never kissed a women before,” she slowly said as she hesitantly looked at Cameron. “But I mean, there’s no way I could say no to a man like you…” she said slyly as she reached out to Chelsea. Chelsea giggled back and moved closer to my mother’s face. Her and my mom hovered their lips next to each other as they sensually embraced one another and, after a moment of me praying with every fibre that they wouldn’t, they kissed each other.

Their kisses turned into tonguing, and tonguing turned into full-on making out, as each of them still had a hand on Cameron’s cock, jacking him off as they put on a show for him. Cameron groaned as the two ladies jerked his dick, exaggeratingly and seductively kissing each other all for Cameron’s viewing pleasure. I thought I was going to throw up from watching them.

After what felt like an agonizing amount of time passing by, hoping my sisters would somehow intervene, I eventually heard Chelsea’s phone go off with a text message — she paused making out with my mom and took out her phone.

She giggled while she read what it said, causing my heart to plummet into my stomach as she giggled at her phone — did my sisters text her what I had sent them? Where were Aria and Evelyn? They should’ve tried coming to the bedroom by now?! I remember frantically thinking to myself.

My mom, who had returned to sucking Cameron cock, asked her what was so funny.

Chelsea replied “Ummm… apparently Evelyn and Aria are a bit… jealous of us right now. They’re at the door, listening to us…”

My mom snapped out of the lustful trance she was under and looked taken back that her daughters were on the other side of the door, listening to her worship Cameron’s cock. Relief started to wash over me as I watched her suddenly look guilty and let go of his dick. It looked like my long shot of a plan was working…

Chelsea then slyly smiled at my mom and suggest, “Well, you did say his cock deserves more than one woman… why don’t we… let them join us?”

I nearly cried out the words “NO!!!” as my heart started pounding out of my chest. I was shaking, all while suddenly experiencing another huge erection forming.

My mom stared blankly at Chelsea with the most perplexed look on her face. “Are you seriously suggesting… — ”

Chelsea smiled and interjected “ — you already know Evelyn used to hook up with Cameron. And, well, last night… I may or may not have let Aria fool around with Cameron too…” Chelsea giggled. 

My mom was shocked as she looked back and forth between Cameron and Chelsea, completely at a loss for words at the proposition. She then stared back at Cameron’s humungous cock and slowly started stroking it again. She looked extremely hesitant, but, after nearly a minute of silence, said, 

“Well… I guess it’d be wrong to keep such a fine specimen to ourselves…”

Cameron grinned at my mom and, with that, Chelsea immediately got up from her knees and headed towards the door.

I felt like I was watching her in slow motion as Chelsea strode across the bedroom, smirking directly at the closet I was in. I stood there, helpless, motionless and defeated, my newly formed boner painfully hard as a rock again as I saw her reach for the door handle and open it.

Indeed, Aria and Evelyn were standing in the doorway, grins on both their faces.

“I tried to get her to stop hovering by the door,” giggled Evelyn quietly, as she placed her hand on Aria’s shoulder, “but she was just wouldn’t leave.”

Aria sheepishly looked up at Chelsea, embarrassed, but then her eyes widened when she saw what was happening behind Chelsea.

“Is our mom… actually…?” whispered Aria in disbelief.

Chelsea quietly giggled, “Shhhhh, just come in!” and she grabbed both my sisters’ hands, pulling them over to Cameron and my mom.

My mom had resumed sucking on Cameron’s dick without missing a beat. She didn’t even pause to look behind her while her two daughters walked over to her, as she bobbed her head up and down Cameron’s shaft, sloppily drooling spit off her chin while Cameron moaned and commended her for being such a good cock-sucker. Aria and Evelyn both kneeled down beside her which finally caught her attention — she took Cameron’s cock out of her mouth, looked shyly at them and said, 

“Look, before anything happens, you all have to promise me that you will never tell your brother about this! This stays between us girls.” 

My sisters nodded while Chelsea, Evelyn and Aria all suppressed a giggle. My mom continued, “I’m serious! He can never know! I can’t imagine how betrayed he’d feel if he found out about all this… so don’t even tease him about it, you two!” Aria and Evelyn stifled their giggles and nodded, both of them still wide-eyed and shocked that their own mother was on her knees in-front of Cameron’s spit-drenched cock. 

My mom continued, “I don’t know when your brother is coming back home so we better be quick” — and, with that, my mom resumed sucking on Cameron’s cock. Aria immediately put her mouth on Cameron’s balls and started slobbering on them while Evelyn and Chelsea took turns making out with Cameron.

I nearly fainted from the sight of it all — quickly grasping one of the closet shelves to help steady myself. My dick was throbbing in my drenched boxers as I held my eyes close to the door-crack, torn between wanting to cry and wanting to jerk off.

Evelyn then dropped to her knees next to my mom and started sucking on Cameron’s right testicle while Aria was sucking on his left. My mom, sandwiched between her two daughters, was trying to deepthroat Cameron’s cock again. Even though she couldn’t get all of it down, she looked like she was loving every minute of it as she kept beaming up at Cameron while slobbering all over his dick. Cameron was making out with Chelsea and paused to say she was the best fiancée ever for letting him do this. Chelsea grinned and resumed making out with him while she looked over at the closet, lips locked with Cameron’s. 

I was about ready to vomit, but, through my excruciating humiliation, I felt my boner raging in my boxers, begging me to touch it. I was trapped in there with no way out so I caved and started slowly and hesitantly massaging my aching penis while I watched my mom and both sisters service Cameron’s cock and balls. I knew Chelsea couldn’t actually see me through the door-crack but it felt like she could as she smiled and said to Cameron, “I love you”, right when I started touching myself…

Aria then started licking and kissing the lower half of Cameron’s shaft while my mom was still throating the upper-half of his dick. It was obvious that Aria wanted to suck Cameron’s cock too but my mom was too absorbed in her own world to notice as she kept slobbering all over his dick. That’s when Aria piped up and said, “Can I give it a try?” which snapped my mom out of her dick-sucking trance. She took his cock out of her mouth and caught her breath, smilingly offering it to Aria.

“Umm… so… I’ve never actually given a blowjob before…” Aria shyly mentioned. My mom, Chelsea and Evelyn all looked at her and giggled. Chelsea dropped down to her knees besides Aria and told her it wasn’t that hard. She pushed Aria’s face onto the head of Cameron’s cock and started giving her advice on how to suck a dick as big as Cameron’s — saying things like how she needs to watch her teeth, to ease it slowly into her throat, and to try her hardest to control her gag reflex. Aria attentively and excitedly took her advice, wrapping her whole mouth around the tip of Cameron’s bulbous head and started slowly pushing her mouth down onto his dick. She gagged and coughed but Chelsea kept encouraging her, telling her what a good job she was doing. Aria struggled with his monster dick, as she stretched her mouth and jaw as wide as it could possibly go, while Chelsea pushed the back of her head forward, inch by inch, forcing her to swallow more and more of Camron’s cock. Her gag reflex kicked in a few times, causing her throat to convulse every now and then but she was determined to keep it under control. 

Posted : 02/12/2022 12:17 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement