Threesome With Chelsea - Part 5

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

My mom, whom I was appalled at for even letting this happen to our little sister, was beaming at her, to my complete and utter shock… 

“You’re doing so good baby! That cock is not easy to swallow!” she encouragingly said to her. I cringed and squirmed so hard at hearing my mom say those words to little Aria, as my ex-girlfriend kept encouraging her to swallow even more of his cock down her throat. 

Once Aria eventually conquered getting his cock past her gag reflex, she started inching his cock further down — Cameron tilted his head back and moaned in pleasure which only encouraged Aria to thrust her face harder into Cameron’s crotch. She whimpered and moaned while she struggled to get more of his cock down but she looked determined to prove herself to Cameron and the others as she placed both her hands on Cameron’s hips and forced his huge dick down her throat as much as she could. Spit was drooling from her chin as she looked up at Cameron with approval-seeking eyes, eventually getting his cock about half way down. She kept it there for a moment and started slightly bobbing her head up and down while his dick was deeply lodged in her throat. Eventually, she attempted to deepthroat him even further but started choking too hard. Gagging excessively, she withdrew, popping his dick out of her mouth, and started panting while she caught her breath — “That was amazing!” exclaimed Evelyn. “Especially for your first time! Looks like someone is a natural,” my mom said, laughing. Chelsea then showed Aria how to use her hands to stroke him off while sucking his dick at the same time, claiming that he loves when she does that — Aria immediately inserted Cameron’s cock into her mouth again and started throating him once more. She placed both her tiny hands on his shaft and started stroking his lower half while bobbing from his tip to half-way down his cock. Cameron grunted and moaned while he caressed Aria’s hair, saying something along the lines of “I guess being a good cock sucker runs in the family” but it was hard to tell since he was grunting so much in pleasure.

Cameron continued to grunt while Aria bobbed up and down on his dick, eventually placing a hand on top of Aria’s head and started facefucking her small little mouth that was being stretched with his huge thick cock. Chelsea took Aria’s hands off of Cameron’s hips and told her to put her hands behind her back. She obliged and Chelsea pinned Aria’s hands behind her while Cameron continued to grab hr head and facefuck her roughly. Spit was flying everywhere as Aria drooled all over the place with Cameron’s cock pumping in and out of her mouth. She looked up at him with her innocent-looking doe-eyes that were wide as ever while he fucked her tiny little mouth. She started gagging excessively again and, after a few minutes of Cameron facefucking her, she took his cock out of her mouth so she could catch her breath again. Chelsea, Evelyn and my mom all giggled, saying she’ll get better at it with more practice. After hearing that, Aria wasted no time in taking their advice and immediately started trying to deepthroat Cameron again, still clearly desperate to prove herself to Cameron, while Chelsea and Evelyn joined in, licking and kissing his balls.

That’s when my mom told Cameron to stand up off the bed and decided to crawl behind him, reposition herself in front of his ass. I watched, horrified, as my mom started to kiss Cameron’s ass-cheeks, saying “Mhmmmm, I love a cute, young, muscular butt!” as she kept groping Cameron’s ass and kissing him. Then, nothing in the world could have prepared me for what happened next — my mom spread apart his ass-cheeks and started rimming his asshole with her tongue.

Advertisement

Cameron tilted his head back and gave out a load moan while my entire family, along with my ex-girlfriend, pleasured Cameron with their mouths in every way possible. I couldn’t take it any longer as the humiliation exploded inside of me resulting in another ferocious orgasm inevitably coming about. I tried to prop myself up against one of the closet shelves again as my legs shook violently, my orgasm surging through my body. My already drenched boxers were being doused again as my cum spurted into the wet fabric. I covered my mouth with my hand, praying they wouldn’t hear me as I kept my eyes glued to the obscene events happening only a few feet away from the closet I was in.

Chelsea was still giving tips and pointers to Aria while Aria continued to get more of Cameron’s cock down her throat. She choked and gagged as she tried to get more than half of his cock down her throat but struggled immensely. Eventually, after many tears streaming down her eyes, she yielded and said, “ *cough\,* can you show me how you guys do it?” as she gestured towards Chelsea and Evelyn. They smiled and happily nudged Aria out of the way so they could both kneel directly in-front of Cameron’s glistening cock. “Of course, hun, but first, give me a kiss because you did a fantastic job.” Aria glowingly smiled in response to Chelsea’s compliments and let my ex-girlfriend sensually lock lips with her. My gut wrenched as I watched Chelsea cup my little sister's face in her hands as they transitioned to full-on making out, taking advantage of the fact that Aria used to have a crush on her. Aria whimpered while Chelsea frenched her, their tongues swirling together while Evelyn and my mom worshipped Cameron in the background. Then, Chelsea finally broke away from Aria’s lips and looked up at Cameron, who beamed down back at her. She took Cameron’s cock in her hand and looked at Evelyn, both of them smiling at each other while they prepared for what they were about to do next.

I started having flashbacks to the previous night when I watched Chelsea and Evelyn so expertly suck on Cameron’s dick as a co-ordinated team and my dick started getting hard again. As expected from last night’s antics, I painfully watched them reenact the same in-sync techniques with Cameron’s cock they previously demonstrated — rubbing their lips up and down his shaft on either sides of his dick, passing his dick from one mouth to the other mouth without using any hands, and trading places between his cock and his balls while intermittently making out with one another. Chelsea and Evelyn were exceptionally good at deepthroating Cameron’s massive dick too, as their noses would routinely make contact with Cameron’s stomach whenever they each got his entire cock down their throats. They bobbed their heads up and down the entire length of his shaft and Cameron was lapping it up, grunting excessively, while my mom continued to tongue his asshole in unison to Chelsea and Evelyn skillfully worshipping his cock and balls. Aria just sat back and admiringly watched them, subtly rubbing her clit as she did.

“Fuck, my pussy is so goddamn wet, I HAVE to have his dick in me.” I heard my mom exclaim after taking a break from rimming Cameron and joining Aria in watching Chelsea and Evelyn work their talents. The color drained from my face when I heard her say that as I watched Chelsea giggle and got up to lead everyone to the bed. I prayed some miracle would happen that would somehow stop this nightmare from coming true… but, alas, nothing of the sort did.

Chelsea glanced at the closet and smirked while she pulled my mom onto the bed — “here, face this way” she said, getting my mom to face the closet I was in. My mom, completely horny, didn’t question her directions at all and immediately got into position on all fours, her ass up in the air as Cameron got behind her. She helped my mom pull down her yoga pants as my mom got comfortable in her position, her looking back at Chelsea in lustful anticipation of taking her fiancé’s huge dick. Chelsea kept making eye contact with the closet and it kept getting harder for her to stifle her giggles. She spat on her hand and slowly rubbed my mom’s pussy, getting it even more wet as Cameron positioned himself behind my mom, poising his cock to enter her. Chelsea gleamed at me through the closet’s door-crack as she rubbed my mom’s pussy, her lip curling into a smile after biting it. My mom closed her eyes and let out a soft moan as Chelsea played with her clit, feeling how wet my mom was. Aria laid down on the bed close to Cameron, clearly excited to watch what was about to happen as she kept discreetly touching herself to the scene. Evelyn was kneeling right next to Cameron, groping his muscles and smooching his chest while Cameron got ready to enter my mom.

The tip of his cock made contact with my mom’s pussy lips and she moaned in anticipation as he tried to push his huge member into her tight canal. At first, her pussy resisted his huge dick, but, eventually, it gave in and swallowed the tip of his bulbous head.

“OH FUCK! — ” my mom’s eyes opened wide as Cameron penetrated her and started slowly thrusting inch by inch into her. My mom, her mouth gaping open, yelled intensely with each of his thrusts, pushing her hips back onto Cameron’s massive dick.

“UGH! FUCK! I can’t remember the last time I took a dick this BIG!!” my mom squealed.

Chelsea had one of her hands on my mom’s ass, helping my mom keep pace as she thrusted back, swallowing more and more of his cock with each thrust. Cameron then grabbed the back of my mom’s neck and thrusted into her hard.

She shrieked as the rest of his humungous cock rammed into her. Cameron started pumping into her like a piston and her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her moans turning into screams of agonizing pleasure. The bed started to rock as Cameron proceeded to pound the shit of my mom while they both faced the closet I was in — I couldn’t even begin to believe what I was witnessing wasn’t a nightmare; I kept expecting myself to wake up but the only thing that happened was my hand continued to stroke my aching boner as if it had a mind of its own.

Aria’s eyes were wide as saucers and her jaw dropped to the floor as she witnessed Cameron pound my mom, his balls slapping against her soaked pussy. Chelsea and Evelyn started taking turns making out with Cameron again while he fucked the shit of my mom, and Aria pulled her pants down so she could more easily play with her clit.

Cameron then started pulling my mom’s hair causing my mom to arch her back as he continued to bang her. He ripped her tank-top off, then her bra, and started mauling her big round tits with his hands as he fucked her — all in full view of the closet I was in. The bed squeaked and groaned under his powerful thrusts and ripples shockwaved across my mom’s voluptuous ass as Cameron slammed his hips into hers.

“HOLY SHIT!… Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!… I haven’t… Ugh!!… I haven’t been fucked like this in AGES!” my mom screamed. Chelsea and Evelyn grinned, both giggling at each other while my mom was getting fucked in ecstasy.

“Oh my god Cameron... I had no idea huge cocks feel this good! I’ve clearly been missing out!” my mother wailed at the top of her lungs as Cameron aggressively pounded my mom.

“Ugh, yes! Yes! YES! Fuck me with that massive dick!… Holy shit, Chelsea, I don’t blame you leaving my son for Cameron!!!”

Chelsea laughed and gleamed at the closet I was in. I had, on all accounts, stopped breathing as my lungs had seemingly forgotten how to work while I witnessed the insanity unfolding in front of me.

“Mhmmm, yes, just like that! Fuck me harder you big stud! I bet you’re loving the fact that you not only stole my son’s girlfriend but you also get to fuck his mom and sisters too, huh!!!”

I wanted to shrivel up and die hearing my own mother scream those words but all I managed to do was simply stand there leaning against the closet door and stroke my dick to what I was witnessing.

I stood there, watching, as my mom thrusted her hips back in unison with Cameron as she was having the fuck of her life. After awhile, she started to yell, “Fuck, yes! Keep pounding me! I’m gonna cummmm!!!!!” She grabbed a fistful of the bedsheets as she braced herself while Cameron’s long strokes started pushing her over the edge of no return. Cameron got even more aggressive by pinning my mom’s face down into the bed and holding it there as he slammed his hips into my mom’s ass that was still up in the air. Her orgasmic screams were muffled by the linen sheets as Cameron held her head down and I could see Cameron’s dick starting to get covered in thick white cream as my mom orgasmed all over his cock. She was screaming and screaming — her juices running down Cameron’s thighs as she panted and moaned into the bedsheets, toes curling, fists clenched tight.

Finally, after a few moments, my mother started to come down from her intense orgasm...

“Oh honey… that was fucking amazing…” my mom whimpered as she came down from her high, breathing deeply as the orgasm finished washing over her. She started to slowly gyrate her hips and pussy on Cameron’s cock, still lodged deeply inside of her while she looked back at Cameron admiringly. She purred and cooed while both her and Cameron caught their breath from the intense fuck they just finished a second ago. 

Chelsea and Evelyn resumed kissing Cameron as my mom kept gyrating her hips on Cameron’s cock. She slowly started to ease his cock out of her, resulting in me getting a full view of just how drenched his dick was with my mother’s cum — his cock was glistening from his tip down to his balls. My mom then pulled Cameron off the bed so he was standing near the bed’s edge and she dropped to her knees on the floor. 

“I wanna taste my cum off your dick.” my mom purred, as she took his cock in her hand and placed the tip in her mouth. She deeply and sensually started sucking his cock, making sure to get all the thick white cream covering his dick into her mouth as she lapped it all up. She bobbed her mouth up and down his shaft and massaged his balls with her hands.

That’s when I noticed Chelsea got off the bed too and stood next to Cameron, whispering something into his ear. He smiled and nodded while my mom was still preoccupied with slurping up her juices off of Cameron’s cock.

Cameron then grabbed my mom and pulled her up off her knees. He started sensually kissing her and grabbing her ass while they made out. My mom’s back was facing me so I got a full view of Cameron groping my mom’s ass while he kissed her — but then — nothing could have prepared me for what he did next…

Cameron grabbed my mom’s thighs and picked her up off her feet. He then carried her to the closet I was in, pinning her up against the closet door — I nearly tripped as I recoiled backwards, completely shocked at how they were suddenly so close to me, literally only an inch of wood separating them from me. 

My mom yelped when he did this but then laughingly went with it, wrapping her legs around his waist and resumed kissing him.

“Wow, putting those muscles to work! Mhmmmm, you should totally fuck me like this, you stallion!” my mom teasingly giggled. “I mean, I might as well get more of that huge cock while my son isn’t here…”

Cameron immediately obliged and, to my horror, started thrusting into her again against the closet door as she held her ass up in the air, her legs still wrapped around his waist. My mom’s body started banging against the closet door with each thrust while I stood there on the other side, absolutely horrified at what I was witnessing…

“Ugh! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!… Good god, you really know how to treat a woman, don’t you!” my mom screamed as Cameron drove his huge member deep into her pussy that was still dripping from the previous orgasm she had. She was so loud being so close to me that her moans reverberated through my skull as I shamefully and horrifyingly jerked my boner, the humiliation I was feeling amplified by a million now that they were literally right in front of my face. I humiliatingly resumed my previous position of leaning against the door and I could feel every thump and thud against the wood as he rammed his cock into my mom. I eventually sank to my knees as I leaned against the door, unable to process what was happening to me. I looked up and noticed how my only view through the slit was now of Cameron’s cock pistoning in and out of my mom’s pussy as he held her ass suspended in the air up against the door-slit. He was fucking her both fast and hard as his thick veiny dick rammed in and out of her, my mom yelling and screaming. The door was rattling loudly as Cameron banged the shit out of her while I leaned against it, shamefully jerking off my boner. It didn’t take long for my mom to start cumming again as her moans and screams started to get even more animalistic. After a few more strokes, she was writhing in Cameron’s arms as she came hard on his cock again, her juices streaming down his massive shaft — “FUCK, YES!! POUND MY PUSSY WITH THAT BIG JUICY COCK!! OH GOD, YOUR DICK FEELS SO GODDAMN GOOD!!” my mother wailed at the top of her lungs. I instantly came in my boxers as soon as I saw his dick become drenched in her cum up close and personal, only a few inches away from my face. Chelsea and Evelyn were standing side by side Cameron while this was all happening, cheering my mom on while intermittently caressing and kissing Cameron. He finally put my mother back down and all three women instantly dropped to their knees so they could suck on his cum-covered cock.

They were all only a mere foot away from me as I horrifyingly watched them through the door-slit, all of them sucking and slurping his cum-covered shaft. I could see and hear every detail of how all three women pleasured his dick as they were all virtually right in front of me…

Chelsea then backed up against the closet door so the back of her head was making contact right in the middle of the door-crack and begged Cameron to facefuck her against the door.

He obliged and grabbed her head with both his hands. Evelyn and my mom helped Cameron guide his cock into my ex-girlfriend’s open mouth and Cameron proceeded to facefuck her up against the closet door. He violently thrusted into her mouth while Chelsea let him have his way with her, making it look like her mouth was being used as a fleshlight. Evelyn and my mom cooed in support while Cameron fucked my ex-girlfriend’s face, the power of his thrusts easily felt by me from the other side of the door. Her gags and slurps were crystal clear, and I could even smell her perfume mixed with cum and sweat through the door-slit…

My penis was so incredibly sore but what little life it had left seemed to seep back in as it started to get hard again while my humiliation was re-activating inside me. Chelsea never let me facefuck her nor deepthroated me, yet here she was, inches away from me doing exactly that with Cameron…

That’s when Evelyn said “Okay, I think you’ve had enough — my turn!” Chelsea chokingly withdrew Cameron’s cock from her mouth and sheepishly offered it to Evelyn but Evelyn simply said “Oh no, I had plenty of that last night — I want it inside of me.” 

But that’s when Aria interrupted and piped up too, 

“Hey, what about me! You’ve fucked him before, but I haven’t… I wanna go next!” 

Evelyn looked annoyed but Chelsea laughed and said “She does have a point” as she winked at Aria. Chelsea then jumped up and went over to Aria who was still on the bed, pant-less and playing with her clit. She grabbed her hand and dragged Aria over to the closet, pushing her face up against the door-slit — I horrifyingly recoiled back, shocked at what Chelsea was doing again but this time, even more so, as I was scared shitless that Aria might see me through the slit.

“Bend over…” instructed Chelsea to Aria, “stick your ass out… and stand on your toes… yeah, just like that…” Aria’s face was still pressed up against the door-slit, as she stuck her ass out, offering it to Cameron. 

“Why do we have to do it here — ” began Aria but Chelsea quickly silenced her — “Shhhhh” and she quickly started kissing Aria. Aria caved in and didn’t question further as she and Chelsea exchanged passionate kisses, right in-front of me...

Chelsea then groped Aria’s tight little butt that was presented to Cameron and gave it a slap.

“Ow!” whimpered Aria, who was literally only an inch away from me, her voice so loud it echoed throughout the closet since her mouth was right near the door-crack. Her arched back and small height meant I still horrifyingly had a full view of everything that was happening — her back arched as she stuck out her ass while Cameron lined up his huge throbbing cock against Aria’s tight little pussy. My limp penis became slowly erect once again as the extremely humiliating events played out right on the other side of the door I was leaning against.

“Wait!…” yelped Aria “… It's just that… — ” but she hesitated before finishing her sentence.

Chelsea and Cameron looked at her, waiting for her to continue, but Aria remained silent.

“What's wrong, hun?” asked my mom, “You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to”, she said as she stroked Aria’s hair.

“No, I definitely want to…” replied Aria “It’s just… 

…I’m a virgin…”

Cameron’s eyes widened while everyone else looked surprised.

“Oh hunny, that’s okay… I’m glad you told us!” my mom said, “But in that case, maybe this isn’t a good idea… since… Cameron is a bit on the… larger side… and it may be painful for you…” my mother said awkwardly.

Relief started to wash over me as it looked like the nightmare was finally coming to an end — that I wouldn’t have to witness my innocent little eighteen year-old sister get wrecked by Cameron’s huge cock.

“Well, that’s not completely true…” Aria said slowly while looking over her shoulder at Evelyn — “I mean, I have been borrowing your dildo a lot and its pretty… big… although not as big as Cameron’s dick…”

“You WHAT?” Evelyn abruptly said, embarrassed that her little sister found her sex toy and had apparently been using it without her knowledge.

Cameron, after hearing that revelation, started to wet his fingers with his saliva and reaching down to Aria’s pussy. He started slowly rubbing her clit with his hand and I watched Aria’s face turn from being nervous to being pleasured. She let out a small whimper as she rested her face up against the door-slit of the closet again, her hands gripping the door handles for support. Her back arched even more in response to Cameron’s gentle fingering, seemingly giving him the green light to proceed further.

He started to line up his cock with her pussy again, teasing her lips by rubbing the head of his dick against her as Aria finally whispered (almost seemingly into the door-slit),

“Please fuck me Cameron. I’ve been daydreaming all day about fucking you …”

That was all the go-ahead he needed as he pushed his dick right up against her pussy, attempting to wedge it in between Aria’s extremely tight pussy lips. He struggled, as he pushed his cock into her while Aria yelped with each push but he made no progress. His huge cock being rammed up against Aria’s tight little hole made it look like there was no hole at all and his dick was just pushing against a wall. Chelsea spat on her hand and lubed up Cameron’s already glistening cock even more and rubbed some more spit on Aria’s pussy. Cameron tried pushing again, this time, with even more force, and Aria let out a long moan as her pussy lips started to slightly wedge apart but still seemingly not giving in.

It honestly looked like Cameron wouldn’t be able to enter my little sister but my doubt was short-lived as Aria then started to thrust her hips back into Cameron’s in unison to his forward thrusts.

Then, when both Aria and Cameron thrusted at the same time, her pussy finally gave in — the head of his dick split her hole open and was swallowed up by her enveloping pussy lips. Aria gave out a loud shriek as the tip of his cock penetrated her — “Oooooooh my godddd!!!” she yelped, her jaw dropped to the floor as she clutched onto the closet door handles for dear life. Her eyes were closed as it took everything she had to concentrate on taking his huge dick. Her mouth was gaping open still, yelping excessively as Cameron pushed in and out, inching more of his dick into her with each push. I horrifyingly looked back at Cameron’s cock entering her from behind and, since I was so close to them, I noticed I could even see the veins on his dick bulging from being squeezed so tight by Aria’s gripping pussy walls. She was being stretched so wide, her pussy accommodating a size it’d never experienced before, that it looked like Cameron was going to split Aria’s pelvis wide-open. I looked back down at Aria’s face that was still pressed against the door-slit — her eyes were still closed, her lips quivered and the knuckles on her fists were turning white from gripping the door-handles so tightly.

“Oh my god!!! Go deeper! I can take it!” Aria begged, nearly on the verge of tears as her voice trembled with a mix between agony and extreme pleasure. Cameron grabbed her hips and pushed harder, getting more than half of his entire cock into Aria’s tight little pussy. Aria’s legs started shaking uncontrollably as her moans and whimpers became significantly more intense. Chelsea and my mom embraced Aria, hugging her tightly as she shook, while Chelsea kept telling her what a good job she was doing. Aria begged Chelsea to kiss her in the middle of a deep moan and, smilingly, Chelsea obliged, grabbing Aria’s face so she could make out with her while Cameron pushed more and more of his huge cock into Aria. I watched through the door-slit as my ex-girlfriend frenched my little sister as she was getting her virginity stolen by Cameron right in front of me — the humiliation was building up to critical levels and I gave in to my overwhelming urges to start stroking my boner once again.

“How does it feel?” Chelsea teasingly whispered to Aria, who was still shaking uncontrollably as Cameron kept trying to slide more and more of his cock into her with each thrust. “Ughhhgh! His alpha cock feels… so… damn... gooood!!” Aria whimpered, barely managing to string the words together in a coherent sentence, although remembering the terminology Evelyn and Chelsea had taught her from last night. Aria then started to thrust back with her hips and Cameron stood still, letting Aria take over and dictate the pace of how fast and hard she wanted to fuck. Aria looked hungry, almost animalistic, as she grunted and whimpered while thrusting her pussy back onto Cameron’s cock. He gave her small little ass a slap which made Aria squeal and bite her lip.

“Ugh! Slap me again!” she wailed.

A couple more slaps later and her tight little round ass had several red hand-prints all over it as she started to aggressively fuck Cameron while he stood there, letting Aria have her way with his huge cock.

“Fuck, this is so hot, I need to do more than just watch!” Evelyn said, and she got back onto her knees, positioning herself between Cameron’s legs so she could start sucking on his balls while Aria pumped her pussy on Cameron’s cock above her. My mom followed suit and got on her knees behind Cameron, spreading his ass cheeks so she could rim him again. 

With all of my family members pre-occupied with pleasuring Cameron, Chelsea looked directly into the closet door-slit and giggled profusely, slapping Aria’s ass a few more times while I horrifyingly looked directly back at her… 

Cameron started to grunt louder and louder as the amount of pleasure he must’ve been feeling became overwhelming by getting fucked by my little sister’s tight little pussy, my big sister worshipping his balls, and my mother tonguing his asshole. It was clear that they were all starting to make him finally cum.

He announced he was close to finishing and Chelsea started kissing him to help push him over the edge. Cameron grabbed Aria’s hips with both hands and started slamming her round little ass all the way down to the base of his dick, causing Aria to start screaming as she was suddenly being filled up with his entire cock. I realized in horror that she was not only screaming because his entire cock was now inside of her but because she was cumming too — “OH MY GOD, YES! KEEP DOING THAT, I’M GONNA CUM TOO!!!” shrieked Aria. Evelyn and my mom doubled down on their efforts to worship his balls and asshole while Cameron bellowed loudly, reverberating throughout the bedroom, as he came deep inside of Aria’s pussy. Aria finally opened her eyes as they rolled into the back of her head while she came at the same time as Cameron, feeling herself get filled up with Cameron’s jizz. She kept pumping her ass on Cameron’s cock, milking every last drop of cum out of him while streaming her own cum down his dick. I was in complete disbelief that everyone just let Cameron cum inside Aria’s virgin pussy like that, with no condom or any protection — as a result, the humiliation inside of me exploded as I witnessed the climatic conclusion take place on the other side of the closet door, causing me to be pushed over the edge as well as I gushed cum into my boxers for the umpteenth time. I didn’t even need to worry about being quiet, even though I was so close to them, as Cameron and Aria were so loud while they came, any sound I made was instantly drowned out by their highly vocal orgasms… 

“UGHH FUCKKKKK!!!!!” screamed Aira, as her powerfully intense orgasm washed over her petite body.

Eventually, Aria slowed down and stopped pumping her pussy on Cameron’s glistening dick. She panted heavily, still gripping the closet door-handles tightly, with an expression on her face that made it look like her whole world had been turned upside down. Her eyes were in a daze while she weakly stood there, face still pressed against the closet door. I saw Cameron slowly withdraw his cock from Aria’s pussy — her lips still gripping tightly onto his shaft, seemingly not wanting to let go of him. As his shiny cock popped out of her, a massive amount of thick white semen spilled right onto Evelyn’s face, who was still kneeling in-between Cameron’s legs.

“Oh my god!” she yelped, squinting just in time so the cum didn’t get into her eyes. She laughed and scooped up the remaining cum strands that were dripping from Aria’s pussy and tasted it. Cameron slowly backed away, catching his breath, and collapsed on the edge of the bed. Chelsea spun Aria around and started kissing her — she feebly and weakly kissed her back as she was still completely dazed from her incredibly intense orgasm.

“You did such an amazing job! I’m so proud of you!” Chelsea affectionally whispered into her ear, kissing her some more while she looked over her shoulder directly at the closet-slit. I felt like I was going to faint with how much bodily fluids I had expelled in the last 24 hours and it just seemed like Chelsea didn’t want to stop humiliating me…

She told Aria to drop down to her knees just as Chelsea did and, together, they licked the cum off of Evelyn’s face. Chelsea gathered some of Cameron’s cum in her mouth and tried making out with my mom, who was hesitant at first but gave in when she saw how much Cameron was enjoying the show. Together, all of the four ladies kept cum swapping and relishing Cameron’s cum while I humiliatingly watched them, my entire family and ex-girlfriend, play with his jizz…

Aria, who seemed to have somewhat recovered from her post-orgasm daze, piped up and said “… that was the most intense orgasm I ever had…” as she sheepishly looked up at Cameron sitting on the bed. He smiled at her, grabbed his semi-hard cock, and told her to come over to him, that he was just going easy on her for her first time but he’ll really give it to her now that she’s more used to his size.

I was beyond flabbergasted since I thought things were going to come to an end, now that Cameron had finally came, but now my relief had instantly vanished after hearing him say that...

That’s when Evelyn interrupted and said “Excuse me mister, but I believe it’s my turn?” Aria glared at Evelyn who smiled back at her and said “Hey, that’s what you get for using my dildo and not telling me about it” as she clambered up towards Cameron. Evelyn pushed him down onto the bed and climbed on top of him while they started making out. And just like that, Cameron was hard as a rock again, full-mast, ready to be used by Evelyn.

I wanted to scream, begging why it wasn’t over, as my big sister started squatting over Cameron’s cock, lining it up with her pussy. She slowly slipped it in her and started riding him, gyrating her hips as his entire dick disappeared into her pussy. She started moaning passionately, exclaiming how deep he was inside of her as Aria watched her big sister take his cock so expertly.

Chelsea and my mom were fooling around on the floor next to the edge of the bed and I honestly didn’t know where to focus my attention — my big sister fucking Cameron’s brains out while Aria attempted to lick his balls from below or Chelsea fingering and kissing my mom on the floor...

I wish I could say that it was over quickly but it didn’t end soon. Evelyn and Cameron fucked each other for what felt like an hour while I had to listen to my big sister scream how hard she was cumming on his big alpha dick and then Chelsea decided it was her turn. She asked Cameron to pick her up and fuck her against the closet door like he did with my mom and he smirkingly obliged, carrying my ex-girlfriend over to the closet and proceeding to fuck the shit out of her against the rickety door. I thought it was going to break off the hinges with how much he banged her against it and all I could do was watch and listen to my ex-girlfriend scream and moan while my family cheered her on…

“FUCK, YES! DON’T STOP! UGH, YOUR DICK IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY EX-BOYFRIEND'S. HE COULD NEVER COMPARE TO YOU!” Chelsea screamed. My two sisters and mother looked a bit uncomfortable hearing her say that but sheepishly smiled at each other… as they seemingly understood where she was coming from...

This all went on for hours — Cameron fucked Aria once again, this time, much more roughly and made her cum extremely hard for a second time. Then my mom took another turn with him, then Evelyn… in fact, they all just kept taking turns using his massive cock to get each other off. I shamefully and horrifyingly jerked myself off while watching and listening, still wishing they would stop, only to be disappointed whenever Cameron started fucking the next girl after the previous one orgasmed and needed a break from his huge alpha cock.

After what felt like hours of being trapped in there, they all finally collapsed on the bed and cuddled together in a post-orgasmic mess. Aria had effectively been shown a whole new world with Cameron’s massive dick and was even more obsessed with it as she resumed cuddling with his cock, just like she did last night in my bed. My mom and Evelyn purred against Cameron’s chest while caressing him, and Chelsea laid down next to them, gleefully beaming at them all.

“So that was, like, the best birthday present ever” Aria glowingly said. They all laughed and Chelsea said “Well, it doesn’t have to be just for your birthday… you’re all welcome in our bed anytime haha…” Aria looked up at her with wide eyes, looking like she was just told the best news of her life. 

“You certainly enjoyed yourself too” Chelsea said slyly as she nudged my mother. My mom’s cheeks flushed red and she sheepishly laughed, biting her lower lip as she looked down at Cameron’s flaccid, meaty cock. My mom relented and replied “I mean… fine, I’ll admit it — that was the best sex I’ve ever had in my life…” Evelyn piped up and quipped “As long as our brother doesn’t find out, what’s the harm in doing it again sometime?” she giggled while also looking down at Cameron’s dick. 

That’s when me mom’s eyes went wide and exclaimed “Oh my god, your brother! I totally forgot about him! He could come home any minute! Let's get our clothes on and get dinner started, asap. You guys should probably get going too otherwise he’d wonder why you’re still here…” gesturing to Chelsea and Cameron. They all giggled while clambering out of bed to get dressed and headed downstairs, finally leaving me alone in that damp, cum-reeking closet I had been stuck in for the past several hours…

Eventually, I left for my room to get changed and then slipped out of the house unnoticed, back to my apartment that Chelsea promised would be mine again if I just did what she said and followed her into my mother’s closet several hours ago…

Posted : 02/12/2022 12:17 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement