We found the one

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Whitedotsonteal
(@whitedotsonteal)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Yes, it took quite some time. But then we found him. He wasn’t advertised on the cuck sites or anything like that. He wasn’t a bull, per se. He was just a guy.

But he turned out to be the perfect bull for my wife and me.

My wife met him on a dating site, actually — she was pretending to be single. Then after a few text exchanges she admitted to him that she was married and asked if that was a problem.

Jake said no, that wasn’t a deal breaker.

“Would you mind if my husband watched us?” my wife texted.

Advertisement

“Watched us what?”

“You know,” she texted.

“Hmmm,” he said. “Sounds a little weird. But, I could deal…”

“Awesome,” she said. “Let’s all three meet for a drink.”

We usually just meet up with a bull for a casual chat and no sex first. But that’s not what happened this time. My wife was very attracted to Jake. He was a bartender, you know the type. A wannabe actor, I think he had been on a soap. Square jaw, classic good looks. She wanted to take him home the first night we met.

“Do you mind, honey?” she asked. Of course I didn’t mind. I loved seeing her so smitten.

“She really likes you, I can tell,” I said to Jake at the patio bar where we were hanging.

“I really like her,” said Jake.

And then they had their first kiss. It was a long makeout session with me just sitting across from them watching. My wife was so flushed, I don’t think I’d ever seen her so turned on.

“Let’s go,” I said to them.

We took an Uber back to our place and I poured us some drinks. When I came back to the living room with the drinks, my wife was already topless and Jake was sucking on her tits.

“We started without you,” she said.

My wife pulled Jake’s shirt off him and revealed a body all cut and rippling with muscles. She was practically drooling on him, as she kissed him all over his shoulders and made her way down to his jeans. She unbuckled his belt with a wicked gleam in her eye, and pulled off his jeans and his briefs. He was sitting there on my couch with a nice erection.

“Somebody’s excited!” I commented.

And then my wife put her sweet mouth on that cock and began sucking it so sensually and slowly. I caught Jake’s eye a few times. I could tell he was still not totally comfortable having a man’s eyes on him as he got a blowjob. And then when I pulled my own small dick out and started jerking off, I caught his eye again. He was definitely still getting acclimatized to all this.

“My turn,” said my wife. She stood up, slipped off her skirt and panties, and lay down on the couch with her legs spread.

Jake dutifully put his mouth on her pussy and began licking her clit. She came very quickly, and shot me a look as she came like, “Holy shit, this is so fucking hot.”

“Oh, fuck me baby,” she said after she was done cumming.

He got on top of her and put his big cock in her. I loved the way my wife looked when a big cock was going in her. It was an expression I so longed to see when I entered her, but I never have seen it then. The expression is, “Holy shit, that’s filling me up!”

It was a good feeling, I bet. To be properly fucked, instead of fucked half ass the way I fuck her with my modest manhood. I was so glad she got to experience this. I love her, you see. And I feel like she deserved exactly this — to have a hot guy with a big dick fuck her hard.

“Is he fucking you good honey,” I said, as if I didn’t know.

“So good,” she sighed. “So good.”

“Better than me, huh?”

“Yes, I’m sorry honey, it feels better,” she said. “It feels harder, and it gets me in all the…right places…oh, oh, oh…but I feel like you being here to experience it with me…it’s….oh, oh, oh…almost like you’re fucking me, not him.”

“Are you gonna cum, honey,” I asked.

“Oh!” was all she said, and she had another orgasm.

Then he turned her over and fucked her from behind, really hard and fast. She started screaming.

“Oh thank you! Thank you for letting me have this!” she cried to me, gratefully. “It’s so good, you have no idea!”

“I have a little idea,” I said. I was really getting into it too. I wanted to time my ejaculation so that it came exactly when Jake’s did.

“Jake, let me know when you’re gonna cum,” I said. “I want to cum with you.”

Jake kind of paused, and gave me a weird look. I guess he had forgotten about me for a while. Now it was a little awkward for him, I could tell.

My wife got on top of him and fucked him for a while. Finally, he shouted, “I’m gonna cum!”

My wife jumped off him and he came a huge explosion in the air, precisely as I came my own little dribble. But I felt explosive. I felt strong. I felt powerful, like Jake.

Now we meet with Jake once a month. We’ve taken him on a weekend away trip with us to the desert. That was awesome. He pounded my wife silly for two days while I jerked off until my dick was raw.

My wife has told me that she’s developed a strong feeling of love for him. And I understand. We’ve spent a lot of time together — he’s like family. He even invited us over to his house for dinner to meet his new girlfriend a few months ago. It was great, but I could tell my wife was jealous of Penny, the new girlfriend.

“You weren’t too friendly with Penny tonight,” I said to her on the way home.

She brushed it off. When we got home I told her to pretend I was Jake, and I began fucking her.

“Do you love me, Jake?” she said to me when I was fucking her. “Or do you love that Penny? Who do you love more, huh?”

“You, of course,” I said, imitating Jake’s kind of midwestern accent.

“Are you gonna dump her ass?” she said, as I fucked her harder.

“If you want me to,” I said. “But tell me this. Do you love me, or do you love your husband more?”

“You,” she said, after a while. “I love you more, Jake. I never knew what love was until I met you.”

I was filled with such a feeling of excitement then, as she admitted this to me. I had to hurriedly pull out my dick and an enormous ejaculation, almost Jake-like — shot all over her tits. Some got on her mouth.

She wiped it off and smiled at me.

“You liked that,” she said. “You liked me saying that, didn’t you?”

“Oh my God, yes. I’ve never felt so euphoric in all my life. I want you to speak like that next time you’re with Jake. Just to drive me crazy like that.”

“OK,” she said.

It was a little strange. The next time we met Jake revealed that he had broken up with Penny.

“What?” I said. “You two were so good together!”

Jake looked a little nervously at my wife. I caught their eyes meeting. I kind of suspected they were up to something. But the strangest thing was — I loved it. My chest was filled with pangs of ecstatic longing and desire.

Later that night when they were making love, my wife was kissing Jake tenderly and saying things like, “I love you baby, I didn’t know what love was before this. I never felt anything like this with anyone. I love you so much.”

And he was kissing her tenderly and saying, “I love you too baby. I love you! I love being with you. I love fucking you.”

“Prove you love me,” she said. “Prove it to me, Jake.”

“Sure, baby, how?”

“Lick my ass,” she said. “I want you to eat my ass if you love me.”

She got on all fours and he immediately, without a moment’s hesitation, put his mouth on her ass and started licking it and sucking it.

“Does that prove it?” he asked.

“Not quite,” she said. “I want you to do something else for me, if you love me.”

“Sure, anything,” he said. “Anything, baby.”

“I want you to go kiss my husband on the mouth, so he can taste that ass,” she said.

Jake didn’t miss a beat. He stood up, came over to me, and kissed me on the mouth. It did taste kind of wretched — man mouth and wife ass. What a combo! And yet I was enthralled. What was my wife up to? This was so interesting.

“How’s that?” asked Jake. “Does that prove my love?”

“Not quite,” she said.

“What else do you want me to do to prove my love?” he asked.

“Put your dick in my husband’s ass,” she commanded.

Jake was really in her power, now. Because he didn’t even hesitate.

“Sure,” he said.

I quickly got on all fours. And woah! He just shoved that big thing right in my ass.

“Cum in his ass, Jake,” she commanded. “Will you do that for me?”

I was beating myself off really hard. My prostate was being pummeled. It was quite awesome.

“I’m gonna cum!” Jake shouted.

I looked up. I saw my wife fingering herself on the bed as she watched him cum in my ass. I came like crazy myself. My ass was just convulsing with pleasure. I was screaming with ecstasy. And my wife was screaming too. Everyone was screaming.

After that, my wife wouldn’t see any other bulls. It was just Jake. He didn’t fuck me every time. Only when my wife ordered it. She was in control of both of us, kind of. We were both submissive to her, in many ways.

But in many other ways, I think she was submissive to me. Because by giving me this incredible experience she was of course making my wildest fantasies come true. All of them.

How many people are that lucky?

Posted : 29/11/2022 1:37 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement