We went on a road trip

9 Posts
5 Users
27 Likes
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I've been married to my husband for about 7 years. We have a good sex life, I wish he can be more dominant in the bedroom sometimes but we both really enjoy each other. Before him I mostly dated dominent bad boy types so he is different. Not to say hes no my type, he is. He is just different than what sometimes turns me on but we have a great sex life. I am all over the place sorry.

We went on a road trip last weekend and we didnt plan much because hell we couldnt afford much with gas prices as they are! My husband and I talked thru different fantasies we both have and one that he keeps bringing up is the cuckold fantasy which includes sharing me while he watches. We do use chastity sometimes and this trip was no acception. I had his key around my neck and dangling between my small mosquito bite boobies. So back to the road trip we stopped at a small town about 6 hours from our house and got a room at a hotel. It was a nice chain hotel. Hot tub pool, gym and the like. Under 80 dollars for the room so not too nice.

After being cooped for six hours we wanted to get some energy out so we went down to the gym and I am a runner so I ran for a while and my husband did some lifting. He knows that I like big arms so he tries to lift for me. We were talking about some hiking we were planning the next day and another guy walked in. He said hi and grabbed a towel from the stack and grabbed some weights beside my husband. I noticed his arms right away and his chest. I started talking to him and it turns out that he went to the same college as me but he is younger so we didn't go at the same time. After a while of talking my husband looked at me slyly because I was clearly flirting with this guy. A smile on his face because of the cuckold conversation we had earlier. His smile was all I needed so I told this guy who said his name is Mark that we were going to take a quick shower and hit the hot tub if he wanted to join us and continue our conversation after his workout. He looked at my husband not totally sure what to think and my husband smiled and said yeah hot tub sounds good.

I need to get ready for work now but I can finish it up later. If you want to read more leave a comment!

Posted : 10/04/2022 8:42 am
subhubphx, chaste-dreamer, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @bella909

If you want to read more leave a comment!

That's easy ... yes!

Advertisement

Posted : 10/04/2022 9:08 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

If you want to read more leave a comment!

I am with @subhubphx!  That’s a no-brainer.  Yes, please.  I love stories about what happens between the sheets.  But, even more what happens between the ears.

Posted : 10/04/2022 9:49 am
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Ok @allabouther and @subhubphx here is the rest. I have more time now so I can hopefully write about the whole experience.

So I didn't formally introduce my husband, his name is Valentine (Val) and my name is Bella. Our new friend is named Mark. Val and I walked back to our hotel room and he was nervously glowing. He thanked me for taking his cuckold scenario seriously and said that he had no expectations which I really appreciated. At that moment I had zero idea what I was going to do but it helped to know that we were at a random hotel in the middle of nowhere with a random Mark that would never see again. It isn't like we were doing this with our neighbor or someone that we were socially connected to. My mind was racing but we both did a quick rinseoff, and got into our swim suits. The hotel isn't nice enough for a mini bar but Val mixed some gas station orange juice with some cheap vodka and it helped to take the edge off and calm my nerves. We both enjoy hot tubs especially after a workout. We don't have one at home so we like to take advantage when we can and this place has a nice indoor pool and hot tub. I wondered where tonight would take us as we walked back downstairs together. Val was thinking the same and reminded me that we were free to end it whenever we want. He is unquestionably the only person I would ever feel comfortable doing something like this with. 

We are well matched when it comes to sex but he likes it more frequent than I do. When we don't have sex or I turn him down he can be resentful. Using the cage flips that around and each sexual encounter becomes a gift to each other instead of feeling like an obligation for either of us. Early in our relationship it was a source of conflict but we worked through it together and we don't have much challenge with it now.

Val walked into the pool area first and saw our friend Mark sitting on the side of the hot tub with his legs in the water. He was wearing the same workout shorts that he was wearing when we saw him last. He apologized and said that he didn't expect to be swimming and hadn't thought to pack shorts. It was April after all so it makes sense. He was wet from head to toe and pointed to the nearby shower and said that he rinsed off. I got a better look at his body, he had a small tummy but nice shoulders, arms and a muscular neck. His body was nice. Nicer than Val's body if I must say and I caught myself looking at the outline of his cock in his wet shorts which was mostly visible because how he was sitting. I am usually focused more about the body and build but the situation tonight was interesting and made my eyes go lower. Both guys caught my gaze and I blushed as I looked back up. I unwrapped my towel revealing a less than flattering one blue one-piece. I don't like the way it makes my thighs look but the lace up front was cute even though I'm self conscious about the size of my chest. Even with my silver key necklace, the top was clearly designed for someone that was more top heavy than I. At one time I thought about getting a boob job, my ex boyfriend even offered to pay for it but we broke up before I could take him up on his offer. As I stepped into the water both guys looked me over so I think they both approved. 

Val got into the water after me and sat beside me. Mark sat across from us, still sitting on the side of the hot tub. He said that he was on a business trip and just getting back into traveling for work after his company stopped travel due to coronavirus. We told Mark about our weekend road trip and where we are from. He was somewhat familiar with the town and mentioned a few of his favorite bars in the downtown area. It was nice to relate even though we were just a few hours from home. 

Mark climbed down and into the water, he couldn't continue to sit across from us because of the way the step was so he sat on the same side that I was sitting but still about 4 feet from me. I smiled and he got into the water and said that it was about time he came closer. Val looked at me with wide eyes and we exchanged smiles. Mine as if saying you wanted this, your getting this. I think my advance made Mark uncomfortable and he asked if I was sure. Looking at Val as he asked. Val smiled and said "she wants what she wants" and laughed as he said it. I thought to myself oh shit this is getting real. Im not always very confident but Val's screwdriver drink had kicked in so I was feeling froggy. I held the key around my neck with two fingers and told Mark that I have the keys to the relationship so I usually get my way with a flirty raised eyebrow and a smile. He looked confused about the key and I could tell that he wanted to ask about it so I said yes it is literally a key to our relationship. Our relations. Still confused, I told Val to stand up. The hot tub was shallow so the water came only to his knees when he stood up. The outline of the bars of his cage visible from the suction of his green shorts against his body. I don't think Mark had seen a cock cage before because he still had a look of confusion on his face, not sure what he was looking at.

I moved over next to Mark my body pressed against his and pointed over at Val who was still standing on the step. I pointed with my finger and outlined it in the air and said he wears a cock cage for me and you can see the outline as I drew a penis outline through the air in front of me. Mark laughed and looked at me to see if I was serious and said no way, I didn't know that is a real thing. He apologized and said that he didn't mean to laugh. Val told him it was ok to laugh as he got back into the water. He said it is a fun game that we play together and it gives Bella sexual control which she loves. I laughed and agreed that I am a control freak. 

Mark studdered and asked if he could see it, I don't think he was sure if he should believe us. Val stood back up, pulled the leg of his loose fitting shorts up to expose the stainless steel cage covering his cock. We all laughed as Val lowered himself back into the water and Mark started asking him questions. What happens if you get hard? Can you get hard? Does it hurt? How long have you been locked up? 

We answered all of his questions until they got repetitive and I asked if he wanted to hang out in our room with us for awhile. He enthusiastically said yeah so we climbed out of the hot tub and got our towels from the chairs they were on. As Val climbed out, he mouthed OMG to me. I blew him a kiss. I was nervous as hell but my kiss was my attempt at showing my confidents.

We got to our room which really wasn't far from the pool door, up one flight of stairs and down a short hallway. We got to our door and I could tell Mark was nervous. Val was excited but I could tell he was a ball of excited nerves too. I was strangely calm but I think it was just adrenaline and I loved feeling in total control of the situation. I was calling the shots and both guys were doing exactly as I asked. When we entered the room I peeled the top of my suit off first, grabbing the gaze of both guys. I pointed to Val and told him lets see your cage. His shorts slid off quickly and his cage was in full view. His cock was straining to be hard with skin protruding through the bars of the cage. I told him to sit on his hands on the couch while Mark and I shower off. He was shocked at my confidents of my command. 

He smiled and sat on his towel his body still wet from the hot tub water. Mark and I went into the bathroom, I turned on the water and confided in Mark as soon as the door shut and whispered about Val's fantasy and that this is a little game we talked about during our drive. I admitted that I was nervous and I didn't know how far I would take it. He was very understanding for someone that we just met and said that he would play along and said he was enjoying himself so far. I asked how much he was enjoying himself and he dropped his soaked gym shorts on the bathroom floor showing that he was certainly enjoying himself. He wasn't completely hard but his cock was certainly interested. The outline I had been tracing with my eyes didn't do it justice. He was thick uncircumsized and 6 inches long. I wondered how much it would grow as I motioned him into the shower.

We soaped each other up and I am sure that Val could hear my giggles and Mark's laughs on the couch. I soaped up his cock and it grew in thickness and length. I never had an uncircumsized boyfriend so I was hypnotized by the skin and slid it up and down over the head which was shinier than the head of Vals. Mark got on his knees in the water and tried to eat me out but he nearly drowned from the water coming over his nose. I wasn't trying to waterbored him with my pussy but it happened I guess. We got out and toweled off, I put a towel over my hair and one over my body. He quickly dried off and put a towel around his waist as we opened the door back into the hotel room. Val and his metal cage just sitting there on the couch. I could tell that he had toweled his body off while we were showering because he was nearly dry now. He said it sounds like you too had fun. I said shh Val you are just watching tonight, touching my key between my fingers and waggling it at him. I looked over at Mark and said we did get acquainted and one of us nearly drowned. We laughed as I plopped onto the bed, taking my hair towel out to reveal my wet hair falling over my shoulders. I dropped the other towel as I slid into the bed. It was cold so I slid under the hotel room sheets as quickly as the towel came off. I patted the bed and Mark sat down on the side of the bed and layed back on the bed joining me under the covers. 

I put my leg over Mark's leg closest to me and ran my hand up his other leg to grasp his cock firmly. We were facing away from Val and mostly covered by the sheet leaving everything to imagination. I stroked his cock firmly in my hand. Still fascinated by his uncut cock, I bent my head down and slid his skin back touching his head with my lips. He was very sensitive and pulled himself away and I backed off a just a little and giggled. I looked over at Val now that it was clear what was going on and said Mark has a very nice cock, thank you babe. Val looked at me, I think he was wondering if this was the same wife he had known for the last 9 years. I am normally not this confidant person but I wanted to give Val what he needed with his fantasy and I was enjoying Mark. As I stroked his cock I started to feel slightly guilty and for the first time had some doubts of what I was doing. Maybe the alcohol had warn off or seeing Val sitting by himself on the fake leather hotel couch. I asked Val if he wanted to come kneel by the bed and watch, he shook his head still looking at me in disbeleive. 

He kneeled by the bed as I took Mark in my mouth, keeping my eye contact with Val the entire time. Moving up and down on another man's cock. I stopped for air, holding this cock in one hand. I asked my husband. Do you think Mark's cock is bigger than yours? He nodded yes. I said, tell me. He said Marks cock is bigger than mine. I asked him if I deserved a bigger and better cock. He said yes you deserve a bigger and better cock than mine. Mark had a huge smile on his face. I knew my words would get a rise out of Val since he was into size humiliation even though his cock was very average size. I stroked this cock in my hand and continued my eye contact with my husband as I let out some moans as if I was being pleasured. My real  pleasure was emotional from the feeling of excitement and sexual power I held over the two men in the room with me. My strokes became more rapid and Mark was doing the moaning now. I could feel his breathing more rapid and put my mouth covering just the head of his cock as he came in my mouth. Because of the way I was laying, his cum shot at the roof of my mouth. If he shot it down my through I would probably have gagged on it but I took another man's cum in my mouth. I don't normally swallow for my husband but I locked eyes with my Valentine as I swallowed this man's cum. 

I giggled at what just transpired and it was so much fun. The power the feeling of control and these men were a source of testostrone sexual tension that you could cut with a knife! Mark told me how hot it was and asked if he could go down on me. I told him I appreciated it but explained that my husband gives amazing head especially when he is sexually frustrated like I bet he is right now. We both laughed and Mark said that he should probably go. I nodded and he started to get his things. I asked for his number in case he made it to our town sometime. He smiled and I send him a text at the number he gave me. I heard a chime from his phone and smiled as he let himself out of the room.

The moment the door closed, I was releived and also sad but I kept in character and told my locked Val to get into bed with me. He climbed from his kneeling position into the warm spot that our friend had just left. I asked him how I did. He laughed and said that I was his greatest fantasy come true. I leaned forward and we kissed. Deeply and I embraced his body tightly as we made out. I would move heaven and earth for this man and I was so excited that I could make his sexual fantasy come true. He deserves so much and I want to be everything for him. 

As we unlocked lips, he moved down to my breats and kissed me as he worked his way down under the covers to kiss me where I needed it. I was so sore but his tongue was exactly the answer to my needs.

That is my story. I hope you enjoyed it. Mostly as it happened but I did exagerate my confidents a little bit because I was more nervous than what I described. There will be a next time and I will do better with the confidents aspect of things.

Posted : 11/04/2022 10:57 am
mickg93, Sam, mickg93 and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

There will be a next time and I will do better with the confidents aspect of things.

What an exciting story.  How's is everyone feeling about it now that the "bell has been rung"?  Any regrets.  After having a few days to let it set in, is Val all good and eager for the next time?  And how about you ... are you "bit by the bug" now and want to take things further?

How exciting!  Thank you for sharing.

Confused How To Gif

Posted : 11/04/2022 1:52 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Worth the wait!  Thanks for sharing your story.

Posted : 12/04/2022 5:55 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

What an exciting story.  How's is everyone feeling about it now that the "bell has been rung"?  Any regrets.  After having a few days to let it set in, is Val all good and eager for the next time?  And how about you ... are you "bit by the bug" now and want to take things further?

Same questions Bella, I'd love to know more about the aftermath. Your energy on other posts leads me to believe that @subhubphx is right with your bell(a) being rung. How are the two of you doing? Are you eager to take things further or are you satiated with this first experience for the time being? 

Orgy Cuckold Gif

Posted : 14/04/2022 3:21 pm
Bella909
(@bella909)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Oh it is great. I made Val talk to me about it and tell me what he felt. Sometimes he not that great with feelings and being in touch with how his emotions are. He was worried that I would catch feelings for Mark but theres not like that. I just am using him as a sex toy for Val and me. When Val knows that it is just a living breatheing sex doll then he feels less jealousy and bad emotions.

I like all of the attention on me and I like feeling sexy as the center of focus. This is not something I need to do again tomorrow but I do want to do it again. Val express that he might like to feel more humiliated next time by me saying some things to him as to why I was doing this and he not being good enough. Honestly I thought about doing it since humiliation is a normal part of our sex play but I was scare to take too many steps at one time. I wanted to just play it out!

I can't think I am ready for a one on one with another man so I even thought I might tell Val I am going out some night and get dressed up and just go to a movie by myself. Then mess up my hair and makeup when I leave the movie and come home with a exciting story for him. Then depending on his reaction I can tell him the truth and show him the movie ticket or keep the fantasy going. 

We are both good and this is very exciting for me after almost a decade of sexually exclusive with Val. With him for 9 and married for 7. yeah nearly a decade! It feels like my wings are spreading and I feel more confidence and better self image. I have a good self image except I wish I had bigger boobs but I like my butt and legs. This makes me feel like a movie star. I honestly dont even feel like a porn star, the flirting is amazing and the sexual is just an extended flirting. I love that Val is part of it and he is my partner for the experience which is why I may not be ready for doing things alone.

So yes. We enjoyed and will do it again unless some bad feelings come up. I can take it or leave it but i WANT to take it.

Posted : 15/04/2022 11:02 am
mickg93, mickg93 and mickg93 reacted
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

Bella,

Thank you for sharing your story.  I have a similar desire for my wife to be satisfied by another man (or men).  Ideally this would be at a CFnm or swingers party where everyone had to provide negative STI tests so that condoms wouldn't be necessary for my wife to enjoy other men.  Now that Covid is hopefully winding down, such an  opportunity will hopefully become possible.

Posted : 15/04/2022 1:55 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement