25 Teasing and Talking Dirty Ideas

3 Posts
3 Users
30 Likes
Saturnalia
(@saturnalia)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My husband responds very well to dirty talk and teasing and I thought I might list some of the things I've tried, fantasies I've had and ideas and maybe can get some feedback from you all. 

1. Instead of I want, I say I need. I need you. I need you to bend over the bed. I need you.
  2. I flatter him with backhanded compliments. When having sex talk about how good it feels but also remind him that I have been with bigger.
  3. I make sure to compliment his body when he is locked so he associates praise.
  4. I always make comments when he is locked like "he looks so small and cute in there". Too bad he's not allowed to get bigger right now.
  5. I touch his cage frequently. Not for long, just enough to get his attention.
  6. I unlock him for a short while for sex or just a shower and lock him right back away. 
  7. He wears my strapon and fucks me while he is still locked. We used a condom just to make sure that everything was clean. That one was painful for him.
  8. I play with his cage until a little bit of cum drips out and then tell him how good he tastes and touch my finger to his lips.
  9. Ending sex without him cumming, once he gets his cage on I finish myself off with my vibrator.  This one is a weekly occurrence for us because it never gets old.
  10. When he does earn an orgasm I will set my timer and give him 60 seconds to stand by the bed and masturbate. If he cannot ejaculate then he goes back into the cage until next time.
  11. I pulled my top down and had his friend take a picture of my chest and send it to him with a comment that said these are really nice. His friend and I didn't even do anything but I waited over an hour to tell him.
  12. I wear my key in public nearly all the time and when anyone asks, I point to my husband and say ask him. My husband must explain exactly what it is for.
  13. When he is locked I get my vibrating dildo out from the nightstand and start talking about how much bigger it is, how fat how it makes me cum better and faster than his. 
  14. Since he is locked, he must sit down to pee. Every time he goes pee say a comment about how its cute when he sits.
  15. Tap his key against his cage. It hits home.
  16. When laying in bed with him, dangle the key over him and rub the key on his chest and body.
  17. Allow him to unlock but as he begins to turn the key in the lock, tell him that you changed your mind and want the key back.
  18. Have him lock himself up immediately after orgasming every time. He doesnt even have to ask he knows that if he cums he needs to lock himself up!
  19. Anytime he is not locked, tell him how much sexier he would look if he was locked. See if you can get him to lock himself with compliments only.
  20. Have him post a picture of the two of you on facebook. Tell him that every "like" means one day locked up. The more his friends like the photo the longer he is locked.
  21. Emma posted one today about drawing his locked penis or having a friend draw it, I imagine him standing there while we stare at him and draw. So arousing for me and humiliating for him.
  22. Tell a friend about his cage.
  23. Loan the key to that friend!
  24. When he is locked, bend over and let him try to "fuck me" obviously it cant work since he is locked. It will just make him more frustrated.
  25. Rub ginger juice on his cock. Just try it!

I think lots of women and myself included felt bad about this kind of teasing but this stimulates something inside him that makes our relationship amazing. It really drives him wild and he loves it. What do you think?

Posted : 01/01/2021 6:42 pm
RIChris, esposoEsclavo, Qaswed and 27 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

• 7. He wears my strapon and fucks me while he is still locked. We used a condom just to make sure that everything was clean. That one was painful for him.
  • 9. Ending sex without him cumming, once he gets his cage on I finish myself off with my vibrator.  This one is a weekly occurrence for us because it never gets old.
  • 14. Since he is locked, he must sit down to pee. Every time he goes pee say a comment about how its cute when he sits.
  • 15. Tap his key against his cage. It hits home.
  • 20. Have him post a picture of the two of you on facebook. Tell him that every "like" means one day locked up. The more his friends like the photo the longer he is locked.

These are my 5 favorite by far. 

I like how 7 and 9 remind him of what used to be his to control - but is no longer. I like how 14 and 15 drive home his situation and I like how 20 is a twist on using his friends to torture him but not actually exposing him and his status to the wider world, what a fun private secret for you two to share. 

As far as 12: How many people have actually asked about the key? Has a close friend or family member you would not have otherwise told? 

Advertisement

Since I know you guys are also in a cuckold arrangement I would suggest having him "act out" what you did with your lover as you tell him what you did, but he is caged the entire time and (if you so choose) wearing your strapon. Don't just tell him you had oral for instance - suck on the cage or the strapon, talk about how much your lover enjoyed it. Don't just tell him your lover had you doggy style - get on all fours and have him smack your bottom and rub right against you in the cage. 

Posted : 13/01/2021 2:59 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

Love my wife doing the # 1.  She needs....

We do not have a strap on as she isn't into pegging.  She is now online looking for one as she loves the idea of me being locked up and using it on her.  I am kind of excited as well.  Thanks.  

Posted : 25/02/2021 9:08 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement