Am I a Male ?

6 Posts
6 Users
15 Likes
Suzzana
(@suzzana)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Am I a Male? Of course I am. Nika was partially right. My manhood has been noticed since my childhood in kindergarten.

Suzzana is like a male, said one kindergarten teacher. It's not like, she's a man, said another. In kindergarten, I did not play with girls but with boys. I was one of the main ones. I determined how we would play and most of the boys obeyed me.

In my marriage I am a male (dominant partner), my husband is a female (submissive partner). In marriage I'm the one who wearing the pants (I actually wear dresses and skirts). It is an expression for the one who is in charge. But I have to disappoint you all. I don't have a penis. I have a vagina that many consider beautiful. My husband is one of them.  There aren’t many really dominant women. There are many more submissive men. They crave to be led and raised by a dominant woman.

In the end, am I a male? Not at all, but I am a very dominant woman, I admit that.

Posted : 15/06/2021 11:20 pm
lbp6855, RIChris, williamportor and 6 people reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @suzzana

Am I a Male? Of course I am. Nika was partially right. My manhood has been noticed since my childhood in kindergarten.

Suzzana is like a male, said one kindergarten teacher. It's not like, she's a man, said another. In kindergarten, I did not play with girls but with boys. I was one of the main ones. I determined how we would play and most of the boys obeyed me.

In my marriage I am a male (dominant partner), my husband is a female (submissive partner). In marriage I'm the one who wearing the pants (I actually wear dresses and skirts). It is an expression for the one who is in charge. But I have to disappoint you all. I don't have a penis. I have a vagina that many consider beautiful. My husband is one of them.  There aren’t many really dominant women. There are many more submissive men. They crave to be led and raised by a dominant woman.

In the end, am I a male? Not at all, but I am a very dominant woman, I admit that.

It's true. You're not a male. You're a dominant woman. It's a shame there are not more ladies like you. There are many submissive men out there seeking a dominant woman.

Advertisement

Posted : 16/06/2021 6:05 am
lbp6855, lbp6855 and lbp6855 reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I really wish we (as a society) could separate things and quit assuming correlation/causation based on gender. Why should a male equal dominant. Why did @suzzana 's kindergarten teacher say she was a male just because she liked to play with boys and was more dominant? This doesn't make her a male, this makes her a female with dominant tendencies. Does this mean that she should start dressing like a man and living her life as a man? Of course not, if she identifies as a man then she can make that decision for herself.

Physical sex does not equal gender and gender does not equal sexuality.

Posted : 16/06/2021 9:02 am
lbp6855, lbp6855 and lbp6855 reacted
(@Anonymous)

Posted by: @suzzana

Dominant Ladies are way better than men Ma'am. They represent perfection, a natural integration of the opposites. Submissive men are an integration too, so the more they are submissive the better they are. Of course the perfection of a Dominant Lady is more admirable than that of a submissive male because after all a Dominant Lady evolves towards the top, and she stations there, while a submissive male evolves towards the bottom, and starts digging lol

Posted : 16/06/2021 9:24 am
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

This is the very core of why Emma started this blog it seems. To change these kind of stereotypes and ideas like having a teacher call you a man because you have a natural ability to be an effective leader. There are many women who are just like you but shy away from their natural personalities and abilities because of these ideas which get put in our heads. 

Posted : 22/06/2021 6:53 am
Sam
 Sam
(@sam)

Hear! Hear! Emma...  Suzzana you are 100% woman, and in charge, just as it should be. I agree with your assessment up to a point, perhaps there are an equal number of dominant women who just need the opportunity to express their dominant side, who can say for sure.  

Posted : 29/06/2021 8:36 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement