4 Users
33 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Again not my own writing, but there was a lot in here that I recognised:-

It Creates Lust

With his semen forcibly retained and his orgasms heavily rationed, my husband lusts after me like a horny teenager, even at his age. People tend to want what they can’t have and he can’t have me 99.9999 percent of the time (PIV sex). I tend to have a reactionary libido, so seeing him crazy with lust makes me quite horny as well. Although we rarely have PIV sex, we have a lot of intimate, sexy times together with him providing me with as many orgasms as I desire.

It Creates Confidence

It gives me the confidence and the strength I need to lead this FLR, knowing that he’ll willingly follow wherever I take us. It allows me to relax and enjoy myself doing it. I can explore my sexuality and try new things, like making love to another woman. If I make mistakes along the way I don’t have to worry about the relationship imploding. He’s not going to get mad and leave me if I lead us in a direction he doesn’t like. We will discuss things rationally and he will accept whatever decisions I make.

Advertisement

It Makes Me Feel More Wanted and Loved

It’s like it was when we first started dating. I really love knowing that he is constantly thinking of me, and lusting for me. He pays me so much extra attention that I sometimes crave and knowing that I am always in his thoughts, even when apart, makes me happy.

It Makes Him Feel Controlled

Submissive males love to feel controlled. With his penis under my lock and key, he is sexually helpless. He needs me and my little key for him to feel any pleasure which makes him completely dependent on me. He knows that he will be physically restrained before the device is removed, and that the device will be reinstalled before the restraints are removed.

Controlling Him in this Way is Effortless

With chastity, I can actively dominate him without really having to do much. A little flirting and teasing each day goes a long way. Of all things femdom, I believe male chastity is the one of the things that gives the most rewards while requiring the least effort. Yes, in the beginning, it does take time and effort to find the right device, get him pierced and make sure it is secure and inescapable. Once this is accomplished, it gets way easier and the results can be simply amazing. A few months of effort are worth it for a lifetime of control.

It Teaches Me to be Selfish

I know this sounds bad but think about it. As a submissive male he derives pleasure from self sacrifice in serving the woman he loves. He has a strong need to give while getting little to nothing in return and for this to work somebody has to be a taker and not feel guilty about it, which over time I have learned to do. It helps us concentrate completely on my pleasure while ignoring his, the way it was meant to be for both of us to be happy in our relationship.

He Will Never Leave Me For Another Woman

I never have to worry of him straying or cheating on me. It is literally impossible for it to happen. With him locked in his chastity device, he isn’t going to get naked in front of another woman as he would be fearful of her just laughing at him. It would also be damn near impossible to find another woman who is kinky enough and likes to dominate males in the way he enjoys it. Most women tend to be submissive in nature.

There’s No Pressure For Me to Have Sex

In a lot of marriages, the male thinks because he married her that he is entitled to sex whenever he wants and will pressure her to give in to his needs. If she doesn’t bend over and take it from him, he gets frustrated and will resent her. If she lets him have his way with her without desiring it herself, she will start to resent him instead. With male chastity, sexual frustration for him is ongoing and completely normal, and the male learns to not only live with it, but savor the feeling as well.

Orgasms Have Become Bittersweet For Him

Something he wants and craves so badly, once achieved, is regretted almost immediately afterwords. The sudden loss of submissive feelings post orgasm can be hard to deal with, especially when he isn’t allowed to act any less submissive towards me. He has to reach deep down inside himself mentally and gut his way through it. Some men (my husband included) actually miss the frustration when finally allowed an orgasm. They also miss the submissive feelings they normally feel, but are lacking during the refractory period.

His Sexual Performance is Enhanced

When there is no male orgasm, it never has to end. In our relationship, his penis isn’t even considered a sex organ anymore as it has nothing to do with my pleasure. With his forced pent up sexual frustration, he is always willing to pleasure me with his tongue, which gets quite the workout. The dildo that is mounted to his penis gag strap on head harness never goes soft and has been chosen for its size (bigger than him) and ability to send me to the moon each time he uses it on me, effectively cuckolding himself to give me more pleasure.

His Pleasure Requires So Little Effort

When I do allow him an orgasm, I encourage him to cum as fast as possible. In our relationship, premature orgasm is regarded as a good thing as it shows that he lusts after me so completely, that he can’t control himself at all. It also takes so little time and effort on my part to make it happen. Taking the cage off, making him cum(a few gentle strokes is all it takes), and putting the cage back on is a simple chore that wastes 5 minutes of my time at a maximum, and that’s how it should be.

It Tames My Jealousy

Some people have strong mate guarding tendencies. I am one of them. He mine, dammit! Any woman who flirted with my husband in the past pissed me off and I have ashamedly caused a few scenes (when I was drunk) that I’m not proud of. This happened before I took control and locked him in chastity. Now that I know it’s practically impossible for him to be lured away by other women, this part of my personality has calmed down completely. I never lose my cool in public anymore but I will punish him (funish him) for giving another woman too much attention by gagging him when we get home. According to my speech restriction rules, he is not to needlessly actively engage any other woman in conversation. If a lady talks to him, he is to be polite and answer her but not say anything that will encourage further conversation.

Posted : 15/07/2021 12:34 am
Ms Purple, williamportor, Michael and 27 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@mstara ... this is excellent.  Thank you for sharing.  Although some of this doesn't apply to my marriage, most of it does and some of what doesn't, very well may in the future.  Here are my fave parts:

Posted by: @mstara

It Creates Confidence

It gives me the confidence and the strength I need to lead this FLR, knowing that he’ll willingly follow wherever I take us. It allows me to relax and enjoy myself doing it. I can explore my sexuality and try new things, like making love to another woman. If I make mistakes along the way I don’t have to worry about the relationship imploding. He’s not going to get mad and leave me if I lead us in a direction he doesn’t like. We will discuss things rationally and he will accept whatever decisions I make.

I know this sounds bad but think about it. As a submissive male he derives pleasure from self sacrifice in serving the woman he loves. He has a strong need to give while getting little to nothing in return and for this to work somebody has to be a taker and not feel guilty about it, which over time I have learned to do. It helps us concentrate completely on my pleasure while ignoring his, the way it was meant to be for both of us to be happy in our relationship.

This is the part that Ms. K is learning (more and more as time goes on) to find comfort in.  Before our WLM, she was a chronic pleaser and much of it was at the expense of her own pleasure.

In a lot of marriages, the male thinks because he married her that he is entitled to sex whenever he wants and will pressure her to give in to his needs. If she doesn’t bend over and take it from him, he gets frustrated and will resent her. If she lets him have his way with her without desiring it herself, she will start to resent him instead. With male chastity, sexual frustration for him is ongoing and completely normal, and the male learns to not only live with it, but savor the feeling as well.

This has been supremely helpful in her in both of the items mentioned above ... her confidence and her finding comfort in being "selfish".

Something he wants and craves so badly, once achieved, is regretted almost immediately afterwords. The sudden loss of submissive feelings post orgasm can be hard to deal with, especially when he isn’t allowed to act any less submissive towards me. He has to reach deep down inside himself mentally and gut his way through it. Some men (my husband included) actually miss the frustration when finally allowed an orgasm. They also miss the submissive feelings they normally feel, but are lacking during the refractory period.

This is 100% applicable to me.  On more than one occasion, ok most occasions, I've literally begged her to not allow me to orgasm even though I really, really, wanted to in the moment, for the very reasons stated here.

Again, thank you for sharing this.  Hope all is well with you and yours!

Posted : 15/07/2021 9:56 am
AandM, AandM and AandM reacted
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member

This is a great article- my wife would certainly agree with much of what is written here. She did struggle with the selfish aspect at first but now enjoys all aspects of our FLR completely guilt free.

Posted : 18/07/2021 10:18 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Again not my own writing, but there was a lot in here that I recognised:-

It Creates Lust

With his semen forcibly retained and his orgasms heavily rationed, my husband lusts after me like a horny teenager, even at his age. People tend to want what they can’t have and he can’t have me 99.9999 percent of the time (PIV sex). I tend to have a reactionary libido, so seeing him crazy with lust makes me quite horny as well. Although we rarely have PIV sex, we have a lot of intimate, sexy times together with him providing me with as many orgasms as I desire.

It Creates Confidence

It Makes Me Feel More Wanted and Loved

It’s like it was when we first started dating. I really love knowing that he is constantly thinking of me, and lusting for me. He pays me so much extra attention that I sometimes crave and knowing that I am always in his thoughts, even when apart, makes me happy.

It Makes Him Feel Controlled

Submissive males love to feel controlled. With his penis under my lock and key, he is sexually helpless. He needs me and my little key for him to feel any pleasure which makes him completely dependent on me. He knows that he will be physically restrained before the device is removed, and that the device will be reinstalled before the restraints are removed.

Controlling Him in this Way is Effortless

With chastity, I can actively dominate him without really having to do much. A little flirting and teasing each day goes a long way. Of all things femdom, I believe male chastity is the one of the things that gives the most rewards while requiring the least effort. Yes, in the beginning, it does take time and effort to find the right device, get him pierced and make sure it is secure and inescapable. Once this is accomplished, it gets way easier and the results can be simply amazing. A few months of effort are worth it for a lifetime of control.

He Will Never Leave Me For Another Woman

I never have to worry of him straying or cheating on me. It is literally impossible for it to happen. With him locked in his chastity device, he isn’t going to get naked in front of another woman as he would be fearful of her just laughing at him. It would also be damn near impossible to find another woman who is kinky enough and likes to dominate males in the way he enjoys it. Most women tend to be submissive in nature.

His Sexual Performance is Enhanced

When there is no male orgasm, it never has to end. In our relationship, his penis isn’t even considered a sex organ anymore as it has nothing to do with my pleasure. With his forced pent up sexual frustration, he is always willing to pleasure me with his tongue, which gets quite the workout. The dildo that is mounted to his penis gag strap on head harness never goes soft and has been chosen for its size (bigger than him) and ability to send me to the moon each time he uses it on me, effectively cuckolding himself to give me more pleasure.

His Pleasure Requires So Little Effort

When I do allow him an orgasm, I encourage him to cum as fast as possible. In our relationship, premature orgasm is regarded as a good thing as it shows that he lusts after me so completely, that he can’t control himself at all. It also takes so little time and effort on my part to make it happen. Taking the cage off, making him cum(a few gentle strokes is all it takes), and putting the cage back on is a simple chore that wastes 5 minutes of my time at a maximum, and that’s how it should be.

It Tames My Jealousy

Some people have strong mate guarding tendencies. I am one of them. He mine, dammit! Any woman who flirted with my husband in the past pissed me off and I have ashamedly caused a few scenes (when I was drunk) that I’m not proud of. This happened before I took control and locked him in chastity. Now that I know it’s practically impossible for him to be lured away by other women, this part of my personality has calmed down completely. I never lose my cool in public anymore but I will punish him (funish him) for giving another woman too much attention by gagging him when we get home. According to my speech restriction rules, he is not to needlessly actively engage any other woman in conversation. If a lady talks to him, he is to be polite and answer her but not say anything that will encourage further conversation.

I've read variations of this from women for several years now, Which begs an important question:

If this is such a desirable situation, why are so few women doing it?? 

Posted : 19/07/2021 2:39 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement