Butt Sex - Video from Caitlin V.

3 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

No, not that kind of video. 

Interested in butt sex?  If not, you should be.  Caitlin V. is a clinical sexologist and is very informative about all things sex.  She's super fun, cute as all get out, and knows WTF she is talking about.  This is amazing short video about all (ok some) things butt sex.  Give it a look!

How to Have AMAZING Anal Sex (First Time Tips and Anal Toys)| Sex and Relationship Coach | Caitlin V

Edit: Fixed Link

Posted : 01/04/2021 9:20 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Ferrariguy
(@ferrariguy)

I use a double head dong and my lover rides it while in me to a massive orgasm.  It makes me so hard that afterwards I pound her for a second one.  Sometimes she allows me to orgasm other times she just enjoys riding me and leaving me wanting.

Posted : 01/04/2021 10:32 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

Posted by: @ferrariguy

I use a double head dong and my lover rides it while in me to a massive orgasm.  It makes me so hard that afterwards I pound her for a second one.  Sometimes she allows me to orgasm other times she just enjoys riding me and leaving me wanting.

Yup, definitely showing this to my Wife.  Have always wanted to use a double-headed dildo for the both of us.  Yum.  Allowing to cum or not, would be amazing.

Advertisement

Posted : 01/04/2021 11:31 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement