Clear all

Chastity adds luster to FLR or not?

10 Posts
7 Users
12 Likes
Queencat
(@queencat)
Topic starter

Hey everyone! Queen Cat here, New to the forum and excited to learn from everyone's experiences. I am a key holder and just curious to hear others experience in Chastity in a FLR and how you think it adds to the luster, or not?

Posted : 31/05/2023 3:05 pm
BigSkysub and attisC reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @queencat

Hey everyone! Queen Cat here, New to the forum and excited to learn from everyone's experiences. I am a key holder and just curious to hear others experience in Chastity in a FLR and how you think it adds to the luster, or not?

It absolutely does add to the "luster", whatever your version of luster is.

Posted : 31/05/2023 3:13 pm
Grey, attisC and QueenCat reacted
Queencat
(@queencat)
Topic starter

@subhubphx Luster as in excitement, the rush and taking a different approach of spicing things up and taking control! Wanting to hear about others experience with combining the two together. I have been in the Chastity lifestyle for 5 years now and introducing this new aspect into my play recently

Posted : 31/05/2023 3:19 pm
bestwhencaged and attisC reacted
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome @queencat 

We've got a ton of luster here, and we would love to hear about all of our luster. I hope you enjoy it.

Posted : 31/05/2023 6:20 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @queencat

Hello Cat - IMHO chastity not only adds luster to an FLR, it's an essential part of it. I'm looking for a keyholder in order to be trained into gradually longer periods of enforced chastity. If you're taking on new sub's, please let me know how to contact you. 😍 

Advertisement

Posted : 01/06/2023 9:01 am
subhubphx reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

Yes it adds luster and is essential.  My  wife / Mistress  keeps me locked 24/7 , I am not allowed  penetrative sex with her.  I only get to orgasm from supervised masturbation, pegging or being topped by one of her bi boy friends.  So yes there is much luster.

Posted : 01/06/2023 9:54 am
subhubphx reacted
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

Yes it clearly does.Chastity has profound effects on men. I have experienced them personally. I think if you go slowly and have fun! He will enjoy this new relationship dimension 

Posted : 02/06/2023 3:46 am
FlaFLR and subhubphx reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

Yes I agree, I have learned to enjoy this arrangement.  I have learned to orgasm from anal penetration and it is amazing.  My wife is in control of the situation, this makes her happy.  I have ED so I cannot really perform.  So let the kinky fun begin.

Posted : 02/06/2023 6:19 am
Queencat
(@queencat)
Topic starter

@williamportor You can find me on thelustlounge.com!

Posted : 02/06/2023 9:49 am
Caughtupaaron
(@caughtupaaron)

Fun fantasy yes, reality unless a piercing is involved cages can be slipped. Further to that one can still orgasm with a cage. The idea of giving up control is exciting 100% and a willing participant is intoxicating. Do what works for you two, have fun! 

Just my unsolicited opinion;)

Posted : 03/06/2023 3:40 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement