Disappointing Her

2 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Midlife_Marty
(@midlife_marty)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

My wife surprised me this week by taking an active position on my chastity. Just to explain, I am voluntarily chaste, this whole thing being my idea. My wife has been supportive but isn’t interested in putting me in a cage or managing the practice. But she does notice the benefits. 
The other day, we were working on a puzzle to pass the quarantine days of Christmas and she suddenly said, “The real question is, how are we going to get you to stop beating your meat?” I looked her in the eye and admitted to her that I had just had a rare violation of my chastity the night before while she was sleeping.

”How did you know?” I asked.

”I can always tell. You have just been acting differently towards me; not as affectionate. Just don’t let it happen again.”

That last thing was said kind of playfully, as though she didn’t feel comfortable saying it in a dominant or stern way. (After all, this chastity is my thing.) But getting involved and calling me out is new. And I must say, it made me feel pretty small and quite guilty. It was that feeling of having disappointed her and it will definitely renew my resolve to stay chaste.

I am just wondering about how other couples have used “disappointment” and other more passive means of enforcing chastity. Guys, if your partner isn’t interested in being a “keyholder,” what are other ways she has felt empowered to intervene in the practice?

Advertisement

Posted : 30/12/2020 6:28 am
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member

I do voluntary chastity too. Our agreement is, no masturbating ever without her knowledge and permission first.

That is funny, my wife uses the same words, "beating my meat".

My wife can tell if I have masturbated, she caught on a few years ago. She would make me feel guilty and like a little boy. She used say, "that is something horny teenage boys do". That is when I vowed to stop unless she knew about it. She does let me play occasionally, I just had to cut way down.

Posted : 30/12/2020 7:12 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement