Clear all

Ejaculation Frequency

23 Posts
13 Users
45 Likes
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

@peterran You can sort of ejaculate from prostate simulation. It does not always happen to me but a few times I had a very strong orgasm and a small amount of fluid came out of my penis. It didn’t come out with force but just kind of dripped down. Also, it was clear as water and a little thick. It wasn’t like semen.

Posted : 17/01/2021 3:56 pm
Ejaculatoryorgasm
(@ejaculatoryorgasm)

You sick sick people. Both partners ought to orgasm EVERY time they have sex and if they dont its ok but to inhibit your partners orgasm is a perverse thing. wow

Posted : 06/02/2021 11:57 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@ejaculatoryorgasm

You seem pretty upset. I've told you my thoughts, maybe you can expand on why you feel the way that you do. The definition of perverse is willfully determined to go against what is expected or desired. With that being said, I can't disagree that what I propose is perverse but perhaps choosing to go against what society considers to be normal isn't a bad thing all of the time. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Posted : 06/02/2021 2:02 pm
Understudy74
(@understudy74)

I found this article and the comments to be a very interesting read, since most of the material I've seen on it previously was mainly written from a male fetish perspective. The scientifically supported female point of view of controlling ejaculation in order to make her male most useful to her is something I would really like to take on board.

Advertisement

[...] ejaculation should almost never accompany sex [...]

That is a real game changer I believe. While I think I am doing reasonably well in treating my release as subordinate to a woman's pleasure, taking it out of the equation completely would take that outlook even further, if not transcend it.

Posted : 07/02/2021 4:31 pm
Peterran
(@peterran)
Trusted Member

@understudy74

In answer to your comment and as follow up to my Jan. comment on this subject don't wait to add this into your lifestyle. 

In 6 months our attitudes going into my chastity and subsequent releases have evolved into a great increase in our intimacy and our sexuality. 

We really only practice wlr in the bedroom but it has bled into my attitudes towards serving her everywhere.  I find myself doing what ever I can to please her although that really was not the goal going in.  I bet I had not done dishes or vacuumed in 30+ years.  Now it has more or less become my job without her even asking. 

In the bedroom it has totally become about her pleasure first which has led to much more frequency.  I get to,  YES I MEAN GET TO, go down on her every night.  We had originally set a schedule for my releases per suggestions on various sights.  That has gone out the window.  I get released at least once a week often times 3 or more times per week.  Very rarely for PIV or my orgasm. However I get frequent teasing and frequent ruined orgasms which I have come to embrace.

Don't put it off.  Jump in!

Posted : 25/02/2021 7:52 am
Understudy74, subhubphx, Understudy74 and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @peterran

I get to,  YES I MEAN GET TO, go down on her every night. 

You are a lucky man my friend.  Being allowed to please my wife this way is an hour, and I could do all day and night if she'd let me.

Posted : 26/02/2021 4:05 pm
Susanstoy91
(@susanstoy91)

Last year I was allowed to cum 12 times...Most of them were me masturbating for my Wife(KH). She may give me 3-4 full orgasms a year, but most a ruined. Due to my Wife's age, I have not had PIV sex in 10 years. At this stage, I really don't care how I get to cum, as long as my Wife allows me to, I'll do what ever it takes...

Posted : 24/03/2021 11:00 am
Michael
(@michael)
Eminent Member

@mrs_lilith

well, you are doing so well

We have so many men here who want such a woman who knows what she is doing and uses it properly, not taking advantage of it

perfect

Posted : 28/04/2021 10:22 pm
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement