FemDom Club

6 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

So in the last couple of years we have been exploring our relationship and trying a few things along the way. As you probably know if you've read any of my previous posts that hubby is locked pretty much 24/7 these days and this is the culmination of using chastity for around 9 years now. I've also entered into an occasional relationship with another, which has been very hit and miss.

But a couple of years back hubby encouraged me to explore the female domination aspect of our dynamic. I've already mentioned that I went and had a consultation with a pro dominatrix to talk it all through, and around that time we tried attending some events for people who we thought were like minded. The first event we went to was called Club Pedestal http://www.clubpedestal.com/gallery.html and encouraged by our experience there, we went a second time. Unfortunately the second visit wasn't so positive and instead of the women being treated with reverence and respect there was a lot of jostling from people who I think were there just for the novelty factor.

So we then moved on to an evening which was called Club Femdom. http://clubfemdom.co.uk/ and we had a wonderful evening. Hubby was told off at one point for sitting on the seats as the men weren't allowed and the whole atmosphere was that of female superiority. We both really enjoyed it and he got his submissive fix while I enjoyed petting him and having him at my feet. So we seemed to have found our 'home' - Club Femdom and not Club Pedestal.

Then came Covid! As we all know all meetings of any sort were halted in the UK while we battled to control the spread of the virus and the horrendous death toll that it leaves in it's wake. Fortunately a few weeks back the UK was able to lift a lot of it's restrictions and so club life could resume. Sadly our favoured club (Femdom) was a permanent casualty but Pedestal survived. So last week we decided to attend once again.

Now during this time we have also found our comfort zone with regard to what we like and what we don't. We are not into the extremes of the lifestyle, but have nothing against those who are. We don't like pain, or beating in any form and we don't do anything that is forced in any way. What we know we like is him being submissive to me, being attentive and me petting him and rewarding his good behaviour by fondling his cage. So you can imagine how upset I felt when after chatting to a chap earlier in the evening he came up to me later, when I was on my own (hubby was in the loo), and said "You're too timid for Club Pedestal". The inference being that we shouldn't have been there. I was so upset that we'll think twice about going back and with the absence of any other events like it in London it would seem that that door is now closed.

Advertisement

What is it with some people that can't let others find their own level and just let them enjoy that?

Posted : 26/09/2021 8:55 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

So you can imagine how upset I felt when after chatting to a chap earlier in the evening he came up to me later, when I was on my own (hubby was in the loo), and said "You're too timid for Club Pedestal". The inference being that we shouldn't have been there. I was so upset that we'll think twice about going back and with the absence of any other events like it in London it would seem that that door is now closed.

Fuck him!  Your relationship with your husband is more than just enviable Tara.  Things happen for a reason and luckily you may have discovered that this particular place is not worthy of your interest any longer.  Their loss to be sure.

Posted : 26/09/2021 9:17 am
mstara, mstara and mstara reacted
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member

Hi MsTara, I was also interested in attending Club Pedestal but have heard similar reviews through Chastity Mansion about pushy males which completely defeats the purpose of the concept. Why this idiot felt the need to pass judgement is beyond words. Hopefully other venues in the SE of England will emerge - we have also looked into CFNM events as being far more respectful towards women.

Posted : 26/09/2021 8:51 pm
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Thanks @Matthew989.

With this being the only one that's running at the moment we'd be loath not to go again but we have been put off. Perhaps we need a page here that gives reviews on events/venues like this or even alert people to future events. That would be really helpful.

We'd be grateful if you could share links to any of these CFNM events you mention.

Posted : 27/09/2021 12:33 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mstara

We'd be grateful if you could share links to any of these CFNM events you mention.

Yes, yes we would!

Posted : 27/09/2021 5:29 pm
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member

We were looking into Acada May Ms Tara which host monthly events in London; also Ms Maree on CM and Fetlife organises introductory events in the Midlands for CFNM newbies. Once Covid is finally over we shall look into these more. Hope this helps. 

Posted : 27/09/2021 8:31 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement