8 Posts
4 Users
4 Likes
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I think i made it! Fourteen months! 

We was very close to end our marriage in 2019. And we agreed that my sexual sphere was toxic and destructive. Cumming changed deeply my humor so after sex or masturbation I was literally unapproachable and I ruined every positive times that can exist in the life of a couple. So she started refusing sex, which of course made me even more angry. We didn't see an exit. Luckly i never used phisychal violence over her, i never was into this kind of things! Sadly I used a lot of involuntary psychological violence, instead.
We agreed to give ourself another chance by changing things. We agreed to try to avoid my orgasms during sex. I offered her long foreplays and oral sex, while keeping my pants on. That worked. I stopped to suddenly changing my humor and i stayed turned on for much more time. I promised her to realease myself with masturbation away from her. I started to wank in the toilet in my office, during work time. This solved the "angry" problem but also took away all my need for sex with her. I realized i had to stop masturbation too, which was not easy.
I presented her the idea of the chastity device and i took many information on details and side effects. I found this site too.

Since orgasms are bad for me, unlike other couples we have made the decision to avoid the periodic releases and completely remove my orgasms from our sexual sphere, instead. Of course this meant to entirely remove orgasms from my life too.
After some time to get used to the cage, in july 2021, i started to be continuosly locked with only very short breaks to perform personal hygene.
Now, after fourteen months, i feel great in my cage and i'm very proud of myself. My wife is proud too!
Our marriage is stronger, we have great time together and i started to feel some changing in myself, all positve:
1) I feel very very submissive to her!
2) I feel proud of my new sexual life;
3) I decided to fully depilate my body; ? 
4) I feel, sometimes, attracted to men too; ? 
5) I will not be against my wife's extramarital affair if she wanted to (but I'd love to know ? );
6) I'm much more positive over social life than before.
7) I went from shyness to a strong form of exhibitionism and i stay naked all the time at home so she can see me caged for her.

14 month and counting!
I hope that this sharing of the first part of my journey will be useful or enjoyable to someone. I hope someone recognizes himself in it and shares part of my happiness!

A

Advertisement

Posted : 27/08/2022 5:34 am
Transstar
(@transstar)
Eminent Member

Congratulations!  it's nice to hear a success story.  I'm sure a lot of men sabotage their own relationships without even knowing.  "A life unexamined", right?  

How did you get used to being caged?  how long did that take?

I understand how being caged and denied helped your marriage.  What other changes helped your journey to be a better husband?

Have you communicated to your wife that you would accept and support her being with another man?

Is your wife ok with your depilated body?

Posted : 27/08/2022 6:30 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@transstar It took several weeks to be able to stay caged for 10 days. Night hardons was a real nightmare at the beginning and i tried to hide that from her. Now i can really stay caged forever. My penis shrunken a bit so fits better. I have a steel cage where most part of my skin is exposed, that's allows me even to wash while caged. I keep my glans exposed (foreskin pulled back) in the cage and this makes hygene even better. So while there's no absolute need to remove the cage periodically, is still a good pratice to carefully wash every inch of skin, every week or so.

Removing our "problem" was my huge improvement as husband. It has many positive side effects.
I said i'm now deeply submissive to her. I'm fully focused on her while trying not to be oppressive. I love to be said what to do and i feel great when she has fun and pleasure. I feel her orgasms as a part of me, it's like I have an orgasm, but without Mr Hide.
I try to be always avilable to her. I think i'm a much better hubby now.

No, we haven't talked about her having sex with another man. I just mentioned that now i would be fully positive on that... if.
I should not introduce the thing to her. I do not want her to feel conditioned by me. She has the choose.

I keep myself very smooth and she loves it. I really meant full body! My only suvival hairs are my eyebrows. She encouraged me to depilate and she helps me removing hairs from my back. I use the Silkepil device. I started to pay attention on weight too. I lost almost 20kg during my chastity journey.

A whole new life.

Posted : 27/08/2022 7:26 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@transstar i seldomly still have issues with night hardons but, after the initial weeks, they are now fully manageable.

Posted : 27/08/2022 7:31 am
Transstar
(@transstar)
Eminent Member

So how do you bring your wife to orgasm?  orally? with a strap-on? by doing the dishes 😉  

Posted : 28/08/2022 5:30 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

doing the dishes, of course.

Posted : 29/08/2022 10:24 pm
nevertoolate reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Congrats on you journey.  It’s amazing how chastity changes our behaviors.  

Posted : 03/09/2022 4:18 am
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

14 months impressive, i just made it 4 months not really in hurry for my next.

Posted : 03/09/2022 4:25 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement