2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

We had a discussion today that made me think of this. My guy trusts me to hold the power of his orgasms and I ration them back to him over time. This is akin to a starving man who is given food. If I gave him unlimited access to food, he would gorge himself and…

Posted : 23/12/2018 5:05 pm
Steve1
(@Steve1)

Man who retains,is a real Gentleman who respect women,he care about their happiness,needs and desires,he puts them before his needs,because he gets more pleasure from pleasing and taking care of her needs and desires.Orgasm denial helps men to understand better female nature,return love and passion in relationship.When he retains,he naturally wants to court and please his queen,she is his priority,he puts her happyness on first place,his pleasure becomes secondary. His life gets bigger sense. Men who gives his woman control over his orgasm is a strong man ,because he is not afraid to recognise his weakness. He is not afraid to ask for help. Women who are sexually stronger by nature should help their men to manage their orgasms.Man who retains is must be standarts for man, it's absolutely normal and natural for man to practice semen retention. Frequent ejaculation is unhealthy and unnatural for men. Men have been practicing orgasm denial since antient times, this is described in Tantra and Tao. It has infinite benefits for his health. Man who practice semen retention last longer,has better stronger erection instead of man who abuse himself everyday. Man who often ejaculates can't satisfy women's needs and desires,he can't make her happy.It's very difficul for woman to experience sexual pleasure and orgasms with man who doesn't practice orgasm denial.It's so sad because women are naturally multiorgasmic,they can experience much much more pleasure.Women are thought frigid,because of these men who don't care about their pleasure,needs and desires. I think men who don't retain are unappealing for women who respect themselves.Women are much more pleased, appreciated,loved,honored with man who retains.l am happy and proud for women like you Emma,who don't let their man to be abused and taken for granted.There should be more women like you.l am agree with you orgasm denial is a secret to happy and healthy relationship.

Posted : 09/05/2019 4:27 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement