23 Posts
10 Users
73 Likes
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

@soundsofdelight

Check this link to the video out.  You can love the original and this amazing cover as well.  117 mil views.  You'll get goosebumps!

Sounds of Silence - Live on Conan

Did you press the view button 117 million times? Sorry, it doesn't give me goosebumps but then there was a lot of emotional stuff going on in my life when the original came out and perhaps it has more to do with that association rather than the song itself. So...

Posted : 04/12/2020 6:31 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @headtrip
Just put in for retirement after 41 years and I am locked 24/7 by a workaholic.  Yikes! this is not painting a good picture for me.

Lol, sorry @soundsofdelight, probably dropped the phone 3 times in that reply and still missed it. Oh, well, didnt get to have the talk and my boss already asked me to reconsider, so looks like no retirement either way.

Fishing and golf are overrated anyway and it gives you more time to practice getting into sloth mode whilst listening to great music.

Posted : 04/12/2020 6:41 am
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

A quick update from us. My husband took his early retirement. We are doing very well and I find myself more emotionally connected with him now since household tasks are managed. We started using an app called chorecheck and it is wonderful for us. He stays on top of  everything and it is easy to check up and make sure things are getting done. We can even attach dollar amounts to chores and he can earn special attention with certain amounts. 

This post was modified 3 years ago by TheRachel

Posted : 30/03/2021 9:38 pm
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
Guyforfemdom1
(@guyforfemdom1)

Dear Emma,

i'm guy. Been out of touch with You for awhile. i belong to one

Advertisement

Woman and She knows how to keep Her male. 

But She's hesitant to try ballbusting. i and She like the increased submission that mild-impact bb'ing does to me; but She is worried that harder busting would do permanent damage. Do You have any medical info on the subject? Thx!

Best wishes to You and

Your Kevin.        asa

Posted : 01/04/2021 10:17 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Hello Guy. I can't give any feedback on ballbusting unfortunately, that isn't something we've explored.

Posted : 01/04/2021 5:35 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@therachel

Great update - glad to hear things are going well and you are remaining connected even during this transition time.

Has anything changed in your chastity or pegging routines since implementing this? How do you respond if he doesn't complete the chores on his tracker? 

Posted : 05/04/2021 9:19 am
Therachel
(@therachel)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thank you no there haven't been many changing to our sexual routines but I certainly feel more connected to him and it makes me desire a more physically intimate connection with him. He has always been very proud of his work and coming home shifted his pride to our relationship and my happiness. He has taken to chores very well and I beleive that to be the reason, he draws great pride from keeping me happy. If he misses a chore all I need do is bring it to his attention and it is completed quickly and without argument.

Posted : 05/04/2021 2:20 pm
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

Before I read about the 5 Love languages, I knew my expression of love to my wife was doing things for her and the household. Those of us that are like that, gain reward mostly from the task accomplished itself. The further reward from the wife's recognition and pleasure is frosting on the cake. We like being pushed and challenged and especially pleasing the ones we love.

No need for a parade and trophies, just a pat on the head and pecker once in the while, and frequent hugs.

Posted : 10/11/2021 10:06 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement