How Do You Know If ...

Notifications
Clear all

How Do You Know If Your Man Masturbates Too Much?

43 Posts
21 Users
137 Likes
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

I've started testosterone replacement therapy, and my masturbation has gone up.  i think the only solution for this is chastity.  

Posted : 29/11/2021 2:55 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @bestwhencaged

I've started testosterone replacement therapy, and my masturbation has gone up.  i think the only solution for this is chastity.  

"solution" ?

What does your wife think about that?

Posted : 30/11/2021 2:45 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@true42 she's open to giving it a try with the goal of having more sex.

Posted : 30/11/2021 3:40 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@true42 she's open to giving it a try with the goal of having more sex.

Does she want more sex? Is this something she's asked for?

Advertisement

Trust me, I'm pro-cage ? ... it has done and it is doing wonders in my marriage -- which itself is a wonder, because I really was not a very good husband before, at all!

But you definitely want to make sure that she's personally bought in to it, and that your actions are truly about her well being and the well being of your relationship.

Posted : 01/12/2021 9:08 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@true42 

She does want more sex and has told me to stop masturbating.  I have explained that I'm not able to control myself and I think she gets that.

Posted : 01/12/2021 9:39 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@true42 

She does want more sex and has told me to stop masturbating.  I have explained that I'm not able to control myself and I think she gets that.

Posted : 01/12/2021 9:40 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@true42 

Well, a woman who wants more sex is a good problem to have!

If she likes the idea of you locked, and she knows she can have you whenever she wants, it seems like a pretty good starting point 🙂

Posted : 01/12/2021 2:42 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@true42 

She could easily have intercourse every day, even multiple times per day.  W/we have disccused me wearing a strap-on where i am still in chastity to compensate.

Posted : 01/12/2021 3:18 pm
Newtochastity
(@newtochastity)
Trusted Member

@bestwhencaged 

my girlfriend is the same way we use a strap on sometimes it’s a mindfuck when caged. 

Posted : 03/12/2021 7:00 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@newtochastity 

That's what I'm hoping for.  I want the denial of pleasure for me, and Her getting more pleasure (orgasms) from other means that She chooses, has a psychological impact on me.  I think it will carry over to other parts of O/our marriage where I try harder to do the things She wants.

Posted : 03/12/2021 9:56 am
Hanamae
(@hanamae)

Masturbate is bad for any relationship it takes from the energy to feel together.  @norcalman

This post was modified 2 years ago by HanaMae

Posted : 03/12/2021 11:17 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@hanamae absolutely agree. I just can't control myself. Hence the need for chastity. It just works for me

Posted : 03/12/2021 11:30 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@hanamae Masturbation help destroy my marriage, I did not pay enough attention to my ex-wife. If we had known about male chastity at the time, we would probably still be married.  She could have kept me locked.

Posted : 04/12/2021 10:47 am
Page 3 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement