I think our journey truly started

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I’ve shared some in my other forum posts about my wife and I growing more comfortable with our chastity journey. This past week after sharing one of Emma’s blog with my wife I think we’ve truly started instead of testing the waters. My wife invited me to shower with her a little while after I sent her the post. We started having sex and during she whispered in my ear “I read the article you sent me and I’m locking you up after this. So take me right now the way I like it.” After she expressed her interest in the 6 day lock up. She also talked about denial of my orgasm during sex which is something I’ve talked about before as well. She ensured that I locked up after our shower without any nudging on my part and I have been locked for four days. She’s expressed some interest in fooling around tonight and I’m really excited to see what she has in mind. 

Posted : 05/04/2022 2:41 pm
Topic Tags
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @locked4_wife

I’ve shared some in my other forum posts about my wife and I growing more comfortable with our chastity journey. This past week after sharing one of Emma’s blog with my wife I think we’ve truly started instead of testing the waters. My wife invited me to shower with her a little while after I sent her the post. We started having sex and during she whispered in my ear “I read the article you sent me and I’m locking you up after this. So take me right now the way I like it.” After she expressed her interest in the 6 day lock up. She also talked about denial of my orgasm during sex which is something I’ve talked about before as well. She ensured that I locked up after our shower without any nudging on my part and I have been locked for four days. She’s expressed some interest in fooling around tonight and I’m really excited to see what she has in mind. 

Congratulations.  Slow and steady wins the race!  I am thrilled for you that she is becoming comfortable.  I hope it is everything you want it to be.

Posted : 05/04/2022 2:52 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Such a sexy adventure for the two of you to enjoy together. Take things slow, encourage each other often and remember to communicate openly and frequently!

So Good Yes Gif By Abc Network

Posted : 07/04/2022 11:37 am
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Update:

Taking a pause on this dynamic for a while. I’m definitely bummed about it but I think that’s what is needed. Maybe we’ll try again if/when my wife shows more interest. 

Advertisement

Posted : 14/04/2022 7:58 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@locked4_wife There is nothing wrong with taking a pause for a while. Connect, reconnect. Decide if it brought you joy. If it did, do it again. If it didn't, don't do it again. The methods are madness but the science behind the formula is sound.  ? 

Mcgill Library Chemistry Gif By Mcgill University

Posted : 14/04/2022 3:05 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement