Clear all

It's an honor to be there

4 Posts
3 Users
33 Likes
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

When we starting our journey 10 years ago or so, we did so with a goal in mind.  Deeper love that would endure into the golden years, long after the kids are gone.  Our marriage was good then.  There were no apparent problems we were trying to fix.  We were careful that the chaste and retaining lifestyle was indeed a journey intended on truly growing our already amazing love affair through her control of my sex, and not just a temporary game of fetish play and peddling.  Our lifestyle is ingrained in the fabric of our life together.

As you know, this amazing venue talks about the refocusing of the mans sexual energy toward the woman he loves, and it's undeniably true.  Being more attentive, more present, being more of the kind of man that is her true, primary source of pleasure based on what she decides she needs and decides she wants.  Those of you starting out have so much to look forward to and you should be very excited about what is to come in your relationship. Orgasm control, semen retention and chastity is the path toward happiness with your mate.  I speak from experience.  I have never not deeply loved my wife, but now .... it's indescribably blissful, almost spiritual.  Although my orgasms and ejaculations are controlled and waaaaaaaay more infrequent than before we began our journey, our sex life has never been better.  My wife has frequent and amazing sex that always ends in orgasm(s).  Although I am mostly denied an ejaculation/orgasm when we have sex, I am awed by the unbelievable closeness we share during sex.  When left denied during sex, my desire for her, sexually or otherwise never wanes ... only grows.  

When she allows me to enter her during sex, she allows me to quietly absorb a moment or two of joy I feel being allowed inside of her.  Staring onto the eyes of the most beautiful woman in the world to me ... being side the love of my life, even though I know I probably won't be cumming ..... well, it truly is an honor to be there.

Posted : 08/09/2020 5:37 pm
j0d0e1, Buellford, AandM and 15 people reacted
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

One of the more inspirational post from the mans point of view of what to focus on and look forward to. Thank you.

Posted : 09/09/2020 6:16 am
spinpole2001, Emma, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Such a great description of this lifestyle!

Advertisement

Posted : 21/10/2020 8:33 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)
Topic starter

@spinpole2001  Thanks for the kind words!

Posted : 21/10/2020 1:52 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement