Learn to Leave Good Enough Alone

4 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

Last night was a No “O” Saturday for Dave and we have decided to turn those into that special PIV that is so sensual.  I am somebody who thinks she can always improve on everything and so I told Dave I thought I could make it last longer and be stronger.  He said, “Okay, just tell me what to do.”

I gave him the key and we got in bed with him cage free.  We snuggled and I teased us both to the edge a couple of times and then I rolled him on his back and mounted him.  I told him to be still except for caressing my body.  I wasn’t still.  I rocked on him a bit and to keep him near the edge so he wouldn’t get soft too soon and to get me more aroused.  When I would get to the edge I had him stop caressing me and I would lie still and cool down a little.  We did this for what must have been more than half an hour.  Finally I had him caress my body, especially my butt crack, and I had that orgasm.  It was more intense than when we have done this the other couple of times but it somehow was not as sensual and I was physically tired. 

I was disappointed in the feeling to say the least.  I asked Dave what he thought of what I had done.  He asked, “Do I have to be honest?”  I said, “Of course.”  He said, “I didn’t like it at all.”  He told me it was more like when we have actual sex except he didn’t feel the love and he didn’t get an orgasm.  He said that he felt my orgasm and he may have actually leaked a little (which he would not like to happen) but he didn’t feel like he shared my orgasm.

I apologized for ruining our special love making by getting selfish and trying to make it more than what it is supposed to be.  He said, “You only ruined our love making if we stop now.”  He kissed me and snuggled up against me and kissed my neck and bare shoulders for a few minutes and I knew all was forgiven.  Then he rubbed my nipples and my vagina till I was very wet.  He went down and kissed his way up my legs and gave me wonderful oral.  We snuggled for a long time and then I curled up in his arms and we went to sleep.  I felt so loved. 

This morning I woke him with a gentle kiss and ran my fingers on his cheek and when I do that he is like putty in my hands for the day.  We snuggled a bit and then I rolled him on his back and massaged his penis till it was rock hard and rolled on him and inserted him in me.  I said, “You know what to do.”  He gently kissed my shoulder while he caressed my body with those amazing long arms and in about ten minutes I had my gentle orgasm.  As my body stiffened he just held me so tight for a while and then he said, “Thank you.  That was wonderful.”  It was that wonderful, sensual moment for me too.  We snuggled a bit and talked about the day.  After a few minutes he said the Eagles play the Panthers today and if our offensive line can’t get it together it is going to be a long day for Jalen no matter how hard you squeeze my hand.  Score update…….Eagles game - One    Romance – Zero.  I love him anyway.

Advertisement

Posted : 10/10/2021 9:51 am
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @steph

Last night was a No “O” Saturday for Dave and we have decided to turn those into that special PIV that is so sensual.  I am somebody who thinks she can always improve on everything and so I told Dave I thought I could make it last longer and be stronger.  He said, “Okay, just tell me what to do.”

I gave him the key and we got in bed with him cage free.  We snuggled and I teased us both to the edge a couple of times and then I rolled him on his back and mounted him.  I told him to be still except for caressing my body.  I wasn’t still.  I rocked on him a bit and to keep him near the edge so he wouldn’t get soft too soon and to get me more aroused.  When I would get to the edge I had him stop caressing me and I would lie still and cool down a little.  We did this for what must have been more than half an hour.  Finally I had him caress my body, especially my butt crack, and I had that orgasm.  It was more intense than when we have done this the other couple of times but it somehow was not as sensual and I was physically tired. 

I was disappointed in the feeling to say the least.  I asked Dave what he thought of what I had done.  He asked, “Do I have to be honest?”  I said, “Of course.”  He said, “I didn’t like it at all.”  He told me it was more like when we have actual sex except he didn’t feel the love and he didn’t get an orgasm.  He said that he felt my orgasm and he may have actually leaked a little (which he would not like to happen) but he didn’t feel like he shared my orgasm.

I apologized for ruining our special love making by getting selfish and trying to make it more than what it is supposed to be.  He said, “You only ruined our love making if we stop now.”  He kissed me and snuggled up against me and kissed my neck and bare shoulders for a few minutes and I knew all was forgiven.  Then he rubbed my nipples and my vagina till I was very wet.  He went down and kissed his way up my legs and gave me wonderful oral.  We snuggled for a long time and then I curled up in his arms and we went to sleep.  I felt so loved. 

This morning I woke him with a gentle kiss and ran my fingers on his cheek and when I do that he is like putty in my hands for the day.  We snuggled a bit and then I rolled him on his back and massaged his penis till it was rock hard and rolled on him and inserted him in me.  I said, “You know what to do.”  He gently kissed my shoulder while he caressed my body with those amazing long arms and in about ten minutes I had my gentle orgasm.  As my body stiffened he just held me so tight for a while and then he said, “Thank you.  That was wonderful.”  It was that wonderful, sensual moment for me too.  We snuggled a bit and talked about the day.  After a few minutes he said the Eagles play the Panthers today and if our offensive line can’t get it together it is going to be a long day for Jalen no matter how hard you squeeze my hand.  Score update…….Eagles game - One    Romance – Zero.  I love him anyway.

Experiments don't always end in success. A few failures along the way are natural if you want to expand your horizons.

A few things you might try while he's on his back. Restrain his hands above his head, and try some of these:

* Outercourse - Try sliding your womanhood up and down the shaft of his penis, but don't let him enter you, do this until you judge he's about to climax, then stop. Do this multiple times, both as foreplay for you, and a tease for him. 

* Slip a penis sleeve over his hard member, and ride him to your heart's content. The sleeve will not allow enough friction to allow him an orgasm, but will allow you plenty of them. 

* Mount his face, and tell him to lick you. Make sure to move your upper body a little, giving him a frustrating view of your swaying boobs.  

Before you release his hands, wipe him down with a damp cloth, dry him, and relock him in the chastity cage. Just remember to hide the key, because he's going to be super horny and a bit desperate. (Just don't give in if he starts begging for a sexual release) ? 

Posted : 10/10/2021 10:19 am
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

His Eagles pulled it out in the last couple minutes. 

Score UP Date   Eagles Game - 1      Hugs and Kisses - 12 so far

He is taking me out to dinner because I held his hand and the Eagles blocked a kick and then got the TD and the then they intercepted a pass to win the game.  

I'll respond to williamportor when we get home.

Posted : 10/10/2021 1:29 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@williamportor You are right.  The old adage is nothing ventured nothing gained.  Even though my idea turned out not working, Dave didn't let it affect the rest of my loving for the night.  

We are not much into teasing, especially when his next orgasm is a whole week away.  The idea of the special PIV is about a wonderful feeling of intimacy and sensual love.  We only found this a few weeks ago and we both love the feeling we get when it happens like it did this morning.  

Once in a while I will have him on his back and come down on his mouth.  He will have his hands on my breasts though and will squeeze them and rub them while he gives me my "O."  This only happens when I am in a purely sexy mood rather than a sensual loving mood.  It is usually a day that has just been crazy fun and I am a little giddy.  

We have a couple dildos and toys but I really don't care for them as a way to get an orgasm.  I much prefer him to give me my "O" orally or by masturbating me with his long fingers.  Of course my favorite orgasm is when we have PIV and we share that mutual orgasm.  That is the ultimate feeling of love in my mind and Dave's too.  

As I say we do very little teasing and I do not want him frustrated.  It would adversely affect his work and it would change the natural, loving attention he shows me all the time to a more sexual, desperate kind of attention.  The thirteen nights between his orgasms we make a very sensual love.  ( I do get one or more orgasms but they are more sensual than sexy.)  I make him feel loved in an intimate way but not in a way that makes any more horny than he already is. 

Posted : 10/10/2021 4:43 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement