My journey has been accelerating

263 Posts
23 Users
339 Likes
39 K Views
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @allabouther

I just smiled a satisfied smile.  There was a lot more to this conversation, but she summed up her feeling by saying she has come realize that she could not be happier about the focus on her and understands, more than ever, that she is not being selfish when she revels in it.  She knows she is giving me something that I deeply desire by allowing me to focus on making her happy.  She wants me to be happy.

You daggum lawyers have a way with words.  Ain'tcha?   LOL ?

This is very nicely said and, in my opinion, a nice, concise explanation of one the most necessary, critical components, pillars if you will, of a successful WLM.

To make a long story short, she stroked me to a ruined orgasm and started kissing me again.  After several minutes, she instructed me to jerk off for her.  As I approached the peak, I asked for permission to cum, as I always do, and she said, “Yes, you have my permission.” 

You've touched on another often-forgotten benefit of ruined orgasms.  After ejaculation, you're not done.  You can go again, and even again after that.  Most guys, me included probably wouldn't be able to do that after a full-on orgasm.

“No.  No cumming for you today.”

Beautiful.  It's hard for the uninitiated to understand how glorious sounding these words are from your Dominant Wife.  

"I stopped by the florist on the way to work to buy her flowers and thank her for the awesome tease and denial."

For future reference, it may be helpful to know that a single white rose given to your dominant woman is a symbol of a WLM/FLR.  It's discrete, works in the vanilla world and is a reasonable enough expense to be given frequently for everyone involved. 

White Rose Pink Gif

Posted : 16/12/2022 7:51 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

Funny you should mention it.  I gave her a white rose today.  I don't know that anyone IRL will see this one, but she loves hiding our FLR in plain sight.

Advertisement

Posted : 17/12/2022 3:46 pm
subhubphx reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

In my last update, I shared that after teasing me and denying me on Thursday morning, my fiancé and I went to work.  Even though we both agree and understand that work is my alpha space, I was feeling very submissive.  I stopped by a florist and bought for flowers on my way to the office.  My fiancé returned to her home on Thursday afternoon and took PTO on Friday.

She came back to my house on Saturday evening because we had plans to go to a Christmas party last night, and today we were following my family tradition of going out to brunch the big city (Washington, DC) and going to see a Christmas Carol at the wonderful, old Ford’s Theatre (the famous theatre where Abraham Lincoln was shot).  I met her at the door with a cold glass of Champagne and a single white rose.

We travelled together to the Christmas party, but we were both so anxious to continue spending time reconnecting that we left the party after just a couple of hours and returned to my house.  We quickly got comfortable in bed and opened our box of “intimacy” cards.  The questions spurred several good conversations relevant to our FLR.  She chose not to initiate any sexual activity and drifted off to sleep in my arms.  While she was assertive in our conversations about our FLR, I would not say she was especially dominating in her manner.  She was much more snuggly and cuddly instead.

This morning, she was in a different mood.  She was ready to take charge from the get go.  I was sound asleep when she woke me up to tell  me that she wanted her coffee.  I roused myself and went to the kitchen to start the pot and prepare two mugs to bring back to bed.  We shared our coffee, talked about the trip into the city with my family, and a few important things about our plans to tie the knot within the next two weeks.

After a while, she set her coffee cup aside and began kissing me.  Other than caressing her body, I don’t initiate any sexual activity or touch any intimate body parts unless she tells me to do so.  She loves to kiss, and we do so longer than I ever thought she would like to before we entered our FLR.  We had been kissing passionately for almost half an hour when she pulled back and said, “You may lick my pussy.”

I was between her thighs as fast as I could get there, and serviced her until she was satisfied.

When she was coming down, I returned to her side to hold her.  When she had recovered, she reach for my erect penis and began stroking me.  Instead of having me tell her when I feel an orgasm approaching, she was much more proactive.  She asked me several times, “Are you getting ready to cum?”

If I said that I was, she stopped and left me at the very edge of orgasm.  The fourth or fifth edging, she took me one stroke farther and gave me an excruciating ruined orgasm that left me panting.  She gave me a few moment to back away from the peak, and she administered several more edgings.  

Then, as suddenly as it had started, she stopped and got out of bed.

I couldn’t think of anything to say, other than, “Thank you for teasing me and denying me.”

She replied, “You’re welcome.  I love you.”

Posted : 18/12/2022 10:07 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

Today was the hottest domination I have ever had.

To give you some idea of where my mind was this morning, I have to share with you that my fiancé has been stoking my desire for her and playing with me like a cat would play with a trapped mouse for the last two weeks.  My last release was 8 days ago when I was given permission to finish myself off after she had teased me extensively and administered a ruined orgasm.  Since then, I have been instructed to service her orally, she has administered another ruined orgasm, and she has outright teased and denied me two additional times. 

It seems that she has finally accepted the fact that she is not being mean or selfish when she teases and denies me.  She has definitely ramped up the frequency recently and has even admitted to me on several occasions that she actually finds it fun.  Because she has been working through many old inhibitions as we build our FLR, I have not been sure if she really gets a thrill out of T&D or if she has just been saying so for my benefit.

So, needless to say, I have spent a lot of time in sub-space over the last week and have been anxiously awaiting her next visit to my house which was scheduled for last night.  We left work at the same time last evening, but I paid the toll for the shortcut so that I could be home first and be waiting for her at the door with her favorite Rosato Spritz.  She was pleased that I had a drink in hand when she arrived and that I had already started dinner.  While she relaxed on the sofa with a crossword puzzle, I grilled her a double-cut pork chop and made a fresh salad for dinner.  She had a long day and wanted a low-key, relaxing evening.  She was asleep with her head on my shoulder before ten o’clock.

At 4:30, she woke up.  She roused me and said, “I want to make love. Do you?”

I was immediately awake and I said, “Baby, in the last 12 days you have given me two ruined orgasms and teased and denied me three times.  I am ready to go whenever you are!”

“Well, you’re not getting denied this morning," she said.  "I want the whole experience today.” 

“Alright,” I said to myself.  The woman clearly had plans.

She smiled.  “But, you know what I want first?” she asked.

I replied, “You want coffee.  And I’ve got you covered.  After you fell asleep last night, I went down to the kitchen to grind the beans and prepare the pot for this morning.”  She kissed me for a few minutes, then pulled away, silently signaling her direction to go fetch the coffee.

As I got up to leave the room she added, “And put a shot of that bourbon egg nog in my cup.”

“You’ve got it, Lover,” I said.

I returned with the Java and we talked and sipped coffee until she finished about half her cup.  She put her mug aside and began kissing me again.  After her engine was warm, she pushed me onto my back and took a superior position over me to kiss me more passionately.   She interrupted her kissing to say some nice things about me and our FLR.  Then she reached for my erection.

She stroked me a few times before she slid down between my legs and took me into her mouth.  I did not have to remind her that I didn’t feel right having an orgasm before she is satisfied.  There was never any question that she might be trying to get me off.  This blow job was for her pleasure.  I just happened to own the penis she was using to have fun.

When she was certain that I was hard enough for her, she slid up my body until she was over top of me.  She was so wet and I was so hard that when she lowered herself down my penis slipped right inside of her tight pussy with no guidance needed.  She rode me to twelve nice orgasms. 

As she was coming down from her last of these orgasms, she said to me, “I want a really big one.  You need to use your fingers.”  She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs for me.  I earnestly started working to bring her up to that big one through several plateaus.  As she got more excited she got more vocal and her body began to tense.

Then she said, “Stop, stop, stop!  I want to see you jerk off, but you are not allowed to cum!”

“You want to hear me beg, don’t you?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said breathlessly. 

I did as I was told.  When I got close to the edge, I let her know and immediately started begging for permission to cum.

“No.  Stop right now!” she exclaimed.  As soon as I let go of my erection, she continued, “Now me.  Make me cum!”

As soon as I put my fingers back on her clit, she went over the edge into an explosive orgasm.  When the orgasm subsided, she said, “Do it again.  Jerk off, but you may not cum.”

Once again, I pulled her body close and stroked myself to the edge.  Once I was there, I announced that I was close and again begged for permission to cum.

“No,” she said.  “Stop jerking.  You may not cum.  Finger me and make me cum again.”

Again, immediately when I touched her, she started having another explosive orgasm.

After her 14th orgasm of the morning ended she said to me, “OK.  You may cum now.  You have my permission.” 

As I pumped for my release, I told her, “Oh, my God.  That was the hottest thing ever!  The fact that you were teasing me and denying me actually made you cum!

“Uh-huh,” was all that she could reply as she was wiped out from her orgasms.

I have always believed that she would thrive if she let go of her dominant self and that she has genuinely been having fun with our FLR.  But to see with my own eyes what I saw today that she got more turned on by dominating, teasing, and denying me, than by simply having me service her exactly as wants, was mind-blowing for me. 

This could be a game-changer.  I think she may have broken through some serious inhibitions today.  Since we are getting married in the next few days, this couldn’t have happened at a better time.  Who knows where she will want to take this next?  I cannot wait.

Posted : 21/12/2022 4:38 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

Wedding bells, not Christmas bells.

It is done.  Yesterday, my Queen became my wife.  I’m sorry, but we have a busy day in front of us, so I only have time to deliver the highlights.

We had a small private ceremony at our club.  My wife wore jeans and cowgirl boots.  I wore my my Mature Metal locking cock rings (gotta start off in the right mindset!).

I presented her with a white rose.  In preparation for the ceremony, I wrote a set of vows that were taken directly from the FLR proposal I made to her in Prague when were engaged last summer.  I made sure to reverse the order of the usual vows with my Queen going first.  She made her vow first and she placed my ring on my finger first. 

We enjoy hiding our FLR in plain sight.  The vows went over the heads of those in attendance, although a suspect a few noticed that the order of things was reversed from the usual and that we used very unusual language.  But we unmistakably committed to her role as the alpha in personal/sex life and my role as her sub.  I presented them to her for her consideration on Thursday night.  She thought they were perfect. 

We spent the rest of the day at the club.  Friends came dropped in to wish us well.  We had a gourmet meal and stayed to enjoy my son’s night club performance (the club had hired him to perform for the public last night, not us).

What happened on the wedding night, you might ask?  I was teased and denied repeatedly, of course.

We both agreed that the entire day set a perfect tone for a perfect marriage.

Posted : 24/12/2022 9:25 am
Tincup
(@tincup)

Congratulations!  I wish you both many years of love and joy!

Wedding Bells Gif

Posted : 24/12/2022 9:46 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

In a few of my posts, I have mentioned that I have been enjoying keeping track of the sexual activity that my girlfriend/fiance/wife and I have been having since the beginning of May this year.  I love the app because it allows me to see with accuracy how my wife’s dominance has been growing and how her inhibitions have been waning.  I also like to keep track to make sure that the ratio of her orgasms to mine keeps moving in the right direction.

On Christmas morning, my wife asked me how long it had been since she had last cum and how long it had been since she had permitted me a release.  I told her I didn’t know off the top of my head, but I could look it up.  We’re married now, so no secrets from my queen. She looked at me and said incredulously, “You’re keeping notes?”  I said, “Not just how often.”  I showed her the app and she was fascinated.  What did she find most surprising?  1) how rare my orgasms are now compared to when I was allowed to masturbate freely; and 2) the ratio of her orgasms to mine.  She saw that she has had 325 orgasms (conservatively) in almost 9 months since I started tracking.  If she keeps up the pace, she’ll have more than 430 in a year.  She noted that she had less than 5 total in her 27 year marriage to her ex. 

OK, hold my beer.  As the year end approaches, I thought about how to simply summarize the most important information in the tracker.  I was able to export the data for the number of teasing and denials she has administered, along with the number of releases she has granted me, and the number of orgasms she has had onto a “radar” graph.  

The graph starts with May 5 at 11:59 on the face of the clock and progresses daily in a counter-clockwise direction until you get to today at 12:00.  The colored spikes show the number of occurrences per day of the thing being measured.  Her orgasms per day are shown in gray.  My orgasms are shown in green. And denials after teasing are shown in blue.

Posted : 27/12/2022 10:49 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

December by the numbers.

I have been using the Sex Tracker by Nice for nine months to track how my wife’s dominance is growing and how she chooses to take her sexual pleasure.  I started quietly encouraging her control of our sex life in the fall of 2021.  Beginning in 2022, she started taking charge in more and more aspects of our personal life. By the end of February 2022, we were discussing that some people would call the way we were loving as an FLR.  By April/May of last year, we were only acknowledging that we had an FLR with her in charge of our personal lives and that all sex was solely for her pleasure.  As a consequence, it is a matter of fact that she owns all my orgasms. 

I am a “data” kind of guy.  One way I thought to confirm that she honestly preferred an FLR and was not just going along to make me happy, was to keep track of our activity in the bedroom and her choices.  Looking back on our activity during the last year, and the last month in particular, three things stand out. 

The ratio of her orgasms to mine has completely inverted.  Before I surrendered control of my orgasms and was still engaging in solo masturbation, I was typically having well more than 30 orgasms per month.  She was having maybe half to two-thirds as many during that time.  By May, when our sole focus was her pleasure and I was no longer allowed to orgasm without her express permission, those numbers had flipped.  In May, she had 33 orgasms while I had only 12 for a ratio of less than 3 to 1.  I was proud that the ratio was now in her favor. 

By December she was routinely having 45 to 55 orgasms per month.  In December, my orgasms were down to 7 per month and the ratio of hers to mine was about 6.5 to 1. 

That trend is wonderful to me.  It clearly shows that my wife is becoming more comfortable with sex being for her pleasure.  What is more fascinating to me is how her dominance has emerged and how much she truly enjoys having control over me.    She not only intentionally teases and denies me, she confesses that she loves it and finds it very fun.

As her confidence, comfort, and pleasure with controlling my orgasms started to grow as last year progressed, she would generally permit me about 2 releases per week and, in addition, she would tease and deny me once each week.  In December she achieved absolute parity.  I was permitted 7 orgasms during the month, and she either teased and denied me, or administered ruined orgasms, an equal 7 times during the month.  In addition to arousing me and making me beg, she loves the increased affection I show her in the day after she takes me to the edge and denies me.

The remarkable thing to report is that we are both so comfortable with her intentional control, that I have shared that fact that I keep notes in the Sex Tracker and taken her on a tour of the information that has accumulated.

Here looking to an exciting 2023.

Posted : 01/01/2023 11:54 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

I bought my wife a book on Female Led Relationships from Amazon for Christmas.  I have never read this book before, but I thought she might enjoy some information on the topic for a source outside of our own conversations.   She started reading the book right away, and the first thing she said was, “I thought you said you haven’t read this book.”

“I haven’t read anything other than the liner notes that were on Amazon,” I said.  “Why do you think I have read the book.”

“Because it is like you wrote it,” she said.  “The words she uses in this book are the same words you use to describe FLRs.”

I told her that I really was not the unicorn that she once thought I was.  That many men and women are onto the secret and many of us love it for the same reasons and share the same motivations.  So, it should be no surprise that we describe our feelings in the same way.

My wife is “all in” on our FLR.  She couldn’t care less if what we do is commonplace or rare.  Our love is positive, affirming, intimate, and strong and it works for us.  She has passed the tipping point in overcoming her inhibitions and says she would never want to go back.  Nevertheless, I think she has found the book comforting because it provides evidence that our relationship is not all that unusual.  Knowing that other alpha men want to submit as I do reassures her that one day I won’t just snap out of it.   And more importantly, she sees that being in charge in the bedroom and in our personal life does not make her a selfish bitch.

This is accelerating her progress in stepping away from her inhibitions and the things she was taught about a woman’s role in a relationship.  It also seems to be confirming a couple of central propositions in our relationship that 1) sex is mutually satisfying when it is for her pleasure, and 2) sex is not a thing she must do to give me the orgasms that a man “needs,” but rather a tool for improving the intimacy between us.

More and more, she is developing a “mature” understanding of tease and denial.  She knows that it may be a bit frustrating for me temporarily, but it is not being mean in the least because she is giving me an arousal that extends for hours rather than resolving in a few seconds.  She loves the control and loves hearing me beg to service her or plead for permission to cum.  I think it is truly a win-win scenario. 

On the morning of New Year’s Eve, she teased and denied me.  After spending the evening out on the town, she just wanted to snuggle and go to sleep when we got home.  No relief.  We just fell asleep in each other’s arms.  On New Year’s morning, she instructed me to “take her” aggressively, but as soon as she had the powerful orgasm she was seeking she instructed me to pull out and lick her.  After her orgasms, she wanted to tease me again, but in the end, she chose to finish the edging with a release.   Later in the day, while we were relaxing and watching a movie, I was permitted to pause the show and lick her pussy for five minutes.  On Monday morning, she teased and denied me again.  This resulted in me being incredibly aroused all day and even more loving and attentive to her than I usually am.  It made her so turned on that when we got back to the house from shopping the first thing she wanted to do was to have me make love to her, starting with eating her through five orgasms. Next, she wanted more with my fingers.  She told me the last orgasm was the most powerful she had ever had in her life.  But she was not finished.  She wanted to tease me again.  She edged me with her mouth and her hand and even brought me to a ruined orgasm before finally giving me permission to have a full release.

Three T&Ds in three days is a new high-water mark for us.  That is a mark I hope she will want to surpass.

Posted : 03/01/2023 6:50 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

"I was permitted 7 orgasms during the month, and she either teased and denied me, or administered ruined orgasms, an equal 7 times during the month."

Wow, dude ... 14 ejaculations in one month.  You cum more than a drunk sailor on shore-leave in New Orleans.  he he.

For the sake of comparison ... it took me all of the last 18 months to achieve 14 ejaculations, and that's only because there was one month in particular that Ms. K. had this sudden urge to force me to cum/ejaculate over and over and over and over during a one-week period ... because she "felt like it".  

Am I complaining about the significant denials?  Not one bit.  Once the pleasuring of my cock was taken out of the equation, I'm having the best sex of my entire life ... and so is Ms. K.!

Perhaps a peak into your future as you continue to evolve (see what I did there?)?

Evolve Jennie Garth Gif By Fox Tv

Posted : 04/01/2023 9:01 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

"... confirming a couple of central propositions in our relationship that 1) sex is mutually satisfying when it is for her pleasure, and 2) sex is not a thing she must do to give me the orgasms that a man “needs,” but rather a tool for improving the intimacy between us.

In my opinion, this is necessary at the very core of a successful Wife Led Marriage.  Bliss for both.

Modern Problems Reaction Gif By Moodman

Posted : 04/01/2023 9:07 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@allabouther Which book? (Link?)

Posted : 04/01/2023 11:27 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

Posted by: @true42

@allabouther Which book? (Link?)

Let the buyer beware.  The book may be nothing more than masturbation fodder for all I know.  The book is Female Led Relationship: The Couple’s Guide to Female Dominance and Male Submission. Marisa Rudder, 2022. 

To be fair, I haven’t read the book and I wasn’t looking for an FLR manual when I got it.  I got the book for the specific purpose of normalizing the concept of an FLR with my wife, not to suggest that we do our FLR in any particular way.  I was simply looking to stimulate conversation.

All I can tell you about it is that my wife recognized a lot of the language (she does like me calling her my "queen" and she found the description of one of the types of men who enjoy FLRs to be spot on for me - something like the "chivalrous gentleman").  Mostly the references to more extreme behaviors that are way beyond what we are into seem to have made her feel like we are not freaks despite the fact that she is operating far beyond her old comfort zone.  Frankly, that is exactly what I hoped the book would do.

The book has also served the purpose of spurring other conversations.  If the book is intended to be male masturbation fodder, it is probably these parts that have led to remarkably open and frank conversations between us.  My wife seems comforted that I don’t want to be beaten, disciplined, cuckolded, or turned into a cross-dressing sissy.  She hasn’t brought up bondage or chastity. Not sure what that means, yet.  Stand by.

This post was modified 1 year ago by AllAboutHer

Posted : 04/01/2023 3:58 pm
true42 reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx

Wow, dude ... 14 ejaculations in one month.  You cum more than a drunk sailor on shore-leave in New Orleans.  he he.

@subhubphx Isn’t that interesting?  Apparently, I equate ruined orgasms with denial and you equate them with orgasms, or at least ejaculations.  Specifically, there were seven full orgasms, two ruined orgasms (with no orgasmic pleasure and no contractions, just slow dribbling), and five total denials.  I summarized that as 7 orgasms on the one hand and 7 denials or ruined orgasms on the other.  You summarized that as 14 ejaculations.  The way I worded it, I am sure you just presumed that all of what I considered to be denials were ruined orgasms. 

I am guessing this is our respective perspectives talking.  For you, after years of long stretches of denial, a ruined orgasm is appreciated as much as, or almost as much as, a full orgasm.  For me, as a newby, ruined orgasms are the farthest thing from a full orgasm, even farther than an ordinary denial, because of the intense arousal and tantalizing closeness to (but totally out or reach) full orgasm.

Don’t get me wrong.  I do enjoy them.  A lot.  But it is not physical (again there are no contractions or orgasmic sensations).  It is purely mental.  I feel her power is at its zenith when she is so in tune with my body, my rhythms, and my reactions that she can play me like a violin all the way down to the 1/2 stroke and she compels me to willingly submit to her control.

Posted : 04/01/2023 9:02 pm
subhubphx reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

I had an interesting twist on my FLR in the last day.  My new wife has been totally immersed in helping her quadriplegic brother who had two massive surgeries in the last week.  She had me service her on Friday morning, a week ago, and I was granted a release at that time.  By Friday night, she was already thinking about the week from hell that lay ahead of her and her brother.  So, she didn’t want anything other than to be snuggled.  On Saturday morning, I could tell she was gearing up.  When I returned to the bedroom with her coffee, she was busy creating to-do list for the weekend, getting her own business out of the way, and planning for staying at a hotel near the hospital for most of the rest of the week.

It is exhilarating watching her think ahead and plan her moves like a chess player.  I knew my role for the next week was to be supportive and take as much pressure off of her as possible.  With her brother’s first surgery scheduled for 7 a.m. on Wednesday morning, she was only going to be in the office for a day and a half before she had to go meet him to get him to take him to the hospital.  So, I needed to make sure that her work at the office was handled by other people on the team.  I was just enjoying our time together before her countdown got to zero and she launched.  When she finished her list and matter-of-factly said to me, “I am going to tease and deny you.”  She did and it was excruciatingly delightful.  Then, poof, she was gone.

We spent Monday night together, but her mind was totally on the surgeries and all the things that could go wrong.  She was already exhausted just from worry.  I made her a nice dinner.  We went to bed early to snuggle and she fell asleep on my shoulder.

The first surgery was successful, but her brother hemorrhaged on the operating table.  In the end, they were able to stop the bleeding and stabilize him.  But it scared the hell out of everyone, especially my wife.  I made arrangements to take Friday off and travel into the big city so I could be with her during the “big,” 7-hour surgery planned for that day. As soon as I lay eyes on her, I could see she was just about worn down to a nub.  Not much later, they announced that there was a problem with the computers in the operating room, so surgery would be delayed.  Then, because they found unexpected problems after they went in, the surgery took longer than expected.  My brother-in-law didn’t make it back to the ICU until 1 o’clock in the morning on Saturday.

I had to return home because I was giving a presentation on Saturday morning, but she stayed to make sure her brother was stable.  She told me that if things went well she would come home on Saturday night.  He came through it like a champ, so she left him on Saturday afternoon and drove to her 89-year-old mother’s house to tell her everything about the procedure.  Her mother asked if she was going to stay the night.  I didn’t know it at the time, but my wife told her Mom, “I am going over to [AAH’s], she is going to pamper me and take care of me.  Now that the surgeries are over, I need some taking care of myself.

She called me when she was leaving her mother’s to set expectations.  What she did makes total sense, but it was not her typical way of taking control.  She told me that I was going to take care of everything.  She didn’t want to make any decisions.  She just wanted to decompress and be catered to.

I had a Rosata Spritz waiting for her when she came through the door with a charcuterie board so she could nibble while she started to unwind.  I held her while she put her head on my shoulder and it was like the dam burst.  All the strain she had been keeping in for days came flooding out.  She cried as she told me about frightening and overwhelming it all was.  She was so sad for her brother because she is really the only person he has got to take care of him.

I refreshed her drink and set her up on the couch in front of the TV while I prepared the mussels, clams, and lobster tails.  By the time I brought dinner out, she was sound asleep.  We shared the shellfish, and I got up to clean the dishes and the kitchen.  She told me she was going to bed.

I prepared the coffee pot for the morning, and she was once again asleep before I got up to the bedroom.  My wife is a woman who has a difficult time sleeping for 7 hours.  Last night, she slept for over 11 hours, much of it spent spooning me (she was the big spoon).

She was almost totally rejuvenated this morning.  I brought her coffee with Bailey’s Irish Cream while she relaxed in bed.  We talked about ourselves for the first time in ages and realized that we passed our three-week anniversary on Friday.  I told her I had lots of time to myself to think about our FLR, and I told her about an interesting realization I had had while we were apart (I will share that in another post).

After an hour or so of reconnecting, and a second cup of coffee, she seemed back to her old self.  She took my coffee cup from my hand and put it on the bedside table.  “You need to lick my pussy,” she said.

“Yes, please,” I replied.  I brought her to three orgasms with my mouth before she told me to come to her side and give her a big one with my fingers.  She had a powerful orgasm and slipped into her state of bliss for almost 15 minutes while I held her and gently kissed her face.

She roused herself and told me, “I want you to jerk off for me.”  “How long has it been since you have had a release,” she asked.

I answered, “I think I set a new record.  I don’t think I have gone nine days since I was 11 years old.”

“Oh, if I hadn’t been so wrapped up in my brother, I could have given you permission to give yourself a release,” she said.  I was already getting close to the edge.

“No,” I replied.  “I was glad to wait for you.”  She took over the stroking from me.

She said, “I might make you wait another day.”

I groaned and said, “If that gives you pleasure, of course.”

“Hm,” she said, as she brought me to the edge and suddenly stopped, ruining my orgasm.

After I caught my breath, she told me, “I want you to get inside me and I want to come together.”

I entered her and was able to bring her to another orgasm while keeping myself under control.  Her orgasm quickly rolled into a second one and I realized that I would spoil her orgasm if I pulled out to retain self-control.  I quickly asked for permission to cum, and thankfully she said yes so that my orgasm would be simultaneous to hers.

It is wonderful to be in love.

Posted : 15/01/2023 1:33 pm
Page 13 / 18

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement