My journey has been accelerating

263 Posts
23 Users
337 Likes
37.5 K Views
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

I have more data on how my FLR with my girlfriend is accelerating.  The information comes from my HabitShare app.  I downloaded the app at the end of April to record our sexual activity so I could compare reality to my impressions.

In May, my girlfriend allowed me to have 11 orgasms, 4 of which were by solo masturbation but we’re allowed with her permission.  She teased me but denied me an orgasm 3 times that month.  She had 33 orgasms during the same period.

The data revealed two things that I did not fully appreciate while living my life minute to minute.  Both insights generally showed had we had room to improve on our commitment of making all of our sex for her pleasure.  

The first insight involved my solo masturbation.  It is pretty clear that she allowed me to relieve myself for my benefit, not because it brought her pleasure.  We put this on the list of things to talk about during one of the conversations we have to check-in on our relationship and how things are going between us.  We agreed that we have progressed beyond the point where I should be allowed to ask for permission to jerk off when I am feeling horny.  Such situations categorically have nothing to do with her pleasure.  So we agreed that I would not ask for, and she would not grant, such permission again.  In addition, when it comes to her offering permission without a request from me, she said she would try to stop and and ask herself whether her thoughts about giving me permission were for me or for her.  I suggested it might make it simple if she asked herself, “Am I considering instructing him to jerk off for me?” or, “Am I considering giving him permission to jerk off?”  If she is considering an instruction, that would seem to be because she wants it.  If she is considering permission, that would seem to be because she is thinking about what I want.

The second insight involved the ratio of orgasms.  The ratio of her orgasms to mine was exactly 3 to 1.  This realization actually made me a little ashamed.  Clearly, there was so much more I needed to be doing to bring her more sexual joy.  First, I needed to redirect the focus away from my pleasure.  Second, I needed to think about my technique to make sure I am doing my best when I am “on the job.”  Third, I needed to make sure that she is having a life, in a bigger sense, that is more focused on her pleasure, so that she has all the opportunities she wants for sex.

Advertisement

So, what happened?  Let’s go to the video tape!

In June, I was allowed 8 orgasms.  I did not ask for, not did she grant, permission for any solo masturbation.  She teased me, but denied me an orgasm, 3 times in June (almost 4, but she gave in and gave me a release at the last second).  She had 41 orgasms during the same period.

This month’s take aways:

We are making progress.  Solo masturbation has been totally eliminated.  I think it was just my fantasy that my girlfriend was ever sitting around when we were not together saying to herself, “It would be hot to call my boyfriend and make him jerk off for me!”  The thought of her pleasuring herself without me makes me totally aroused.  The opposite?  Not so much apparently.

The ratio of orgasms between her and me has improved from 3 to 1 to better than 5 to 1.  Her peak was 9 orgasms during a single session.  I think I am doing pretty well on technique, but I know there is more I can do to improve the quality of her life when I am not between her legs.  If she had stuck to her guns, one of my orgasms would have been a denial and the ratio would have reached almost 6 to 1.

With regard to orgasm denial, there was no change.  She LOVES the power it gives her, therefore I love seeing her enjoy that pleasure.  But she can hardly resist her loving and compassionate urges to grant me a release.  My goal in July is to “lead from behind” and encourage her to embrace the joy of that control.  I will say more on this topic in a separate post.

Posted : 01/07/2022 6:49 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@allabouther exciting stuff.   I think you can see where this is leading for you in terms of number of orgasms.  I know every relationship is different, but our natural progression (and my evolution) over 11 years has brought me to having the same number of orgasms over the 3 1/2 years that you have had in June.  Sounds terrible right?  It's not.  In fact, my sex life now is better than it ever has been, maybe even because of the (mostly) permanent wearing of my cage and the 2-3 orgasms per years.  That all said, Mistress K. almost always does allow me to orgasm in my cage during sex if I can get there without direct stimulation (ruined) ... which is amazing and is easier to accomplish as time goes on.

Posted : 01/07/2022 7:40 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx

I think you can see where this is leading for you in terms of number of orgasms.

I think we are on a collision course.  Without even projecting out to next year or later, there would be a big change even if she just "gave in" moderately to the joy she gets out of denying me.

On average, we have sex between two and three times a week.  If her confidence grows enough to turn just one of my orgasms per week into a denial, my number of orgasms per month would be slashed to 4 while the number of denials would increase to 7.

What would such a modest change really mean?  Well, first, even if I do not increase the number of orgasms she has in a month, the ratio of her orgasms to mine would skyrocket to 10 to 1, a much fairer and appropriate proportion.  Second, it would mean that almost 2/3 of our sessions would end in denial,  making denial the new "normal."  Because she loves the power and sexual thrill she feels when she denies me, once denial becomes "normal," I would expect it to become even more common, further reducing the number of full orgasms I am allowed.

Maybe I'd better start suggesting pegging so I can hold out the hope of a ruined prostate orgasm once in a while.

Posted : 01/07/2022 8:27 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @allabouther

Well, first, even if I do not increase the number of orgasms she has in a month, .....

She will her find her "sweet spot" when it comes to deciding if and how you orgasm as she becomes more and more comfortable with being "selfish" about her orgasms being the only thing that matters, and that yours matter not at all.  She will also become less inclined to allow sympathy orgasms for you because she will discover that each full orgasm you have has the effect of resetting your attentiveness and libido.  This will mean less orgasms for you, but that's ok, because if you truly do derive your own sexual pleasure, being present when she is having sexual pleasure will eventually be truly enough for you, and you will even begin to crave being denied.  Because ... you will begin to prefer the unmitigated joy of your own constant arousal that exists during and after sex, in lieu of the few seconds of joy that comes from an orgasm.  This will naturally allow for the idea that sex for the two of you is centered around you, your cock and your orgasm, is not at all what matters, and in its place is the pleasure both of you get from only her orgasms.  Ms. K. and I call her orgasms, our orgasms.  So when I am asking her if we can orgasm tonight, I am asking her if she will orgasm for us tonight.

As far as the quote above, I know it may sound like nitpicking, but is it really you increasing her orgasms, or will it be she that increases her own orgasms?  *wink

Posted : 01/07/2022 8:51 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

If I titled these posts, this one would be, “Leading from Behind Has Its Challenges, or The One That Got Away.”

On the one hand, my girlfriend has described teasing me and denying me as an exhilarating act that makes her feel powerful.  On the other hand, combining the “teasing” with the “denial” makes her feel like she is being cruel.  I have noticed that she has been trading some exhilaration and power to avoid “too much” cruelty.

The last time we were together, I had an opportunity to lead from behind on this subject but, in in the words of Robert Burns, “The best laid schemes o’ mice and men gang aft a-gley.”   Here is what happened.

My girlfriend came over to have dinner and stay with me on Monday night.  We went to work out in the gym and have dinner at our new club.  It was fun.  We returned to my place, showered, and got into her “box” where we finished the last questions from our “Spark” intimacy cards and shared some sexy conversations.  We talked about our growing FLR and my passion for pleasing her orally.  But she initiated no touching at all.  I held her close and rubbed her back, but she neither asked for, nor offered, any more.

She fell asleep on my shoulder in one of her places of “bliss.”  Tuesday morning, she kissed me passionately and had me make her coffee, but again, she neither asked for, nor offered, any sexual contact.  As I watched her drive off, I realized that she had been teasing me.  But she was sacrificing pleasure for herself as well as the super-exhilaration and extra-powerful feeling she gets from physically teasing and denying me.

She returned to my house on Wednesday evening.  I made us a fantastic steak on the grill for dinner and afterward we retired to the bedroom to get back into her “box.”  I felt she was aroused, but she was restrained in her actions.  She removed her shirt and told me to do the same.  She fondled my balls and penis several times and brought me to erection, but she didn’t push me to the edge.  In the end, she did not instruct me to sexually pleasure her, nor did she instruct me to jerk off for her.  We fell asleep with my head on her shoulder while I gently kissed her neck, shoulder, and the side of her breast.  I remember saying to myself, “She is definitely teasing you!  But she is teasing herself, too.”

In the morning, she was obviously horny.  We cuddled and talked a while before she told me to go down on her.  It was heavenly.  I thought she might smother me because she was pulling my face into her pussy with all her might.  When she had had enough oral, she indicated that I should come up to her side where I asked if she wanted one of her “big ones” to start the day off right.

“Yes.  A really big one,” she ordered.

I did some of my best work and she was wiped out when her orgasm finally subsided.  She bluntly instructed me to make her coffee.  I got up and went to the kitchen to make her coffee, all the while still nude and sporting a raging erection.

I returned to bed with the coffee and we each drank a cup while we held each other in our arms.  As we neared the bottom of our cups, I could sense that she was hesitating about something.

“OK,”  I said to myself, “Here is where you encourage her to enjoy her power.”

“You are going to deny me, aren’t you,” I asked, kissing her bare shoulder.

“Yes.  You keep talking about it.  And I have been thinking about it, too,” she said.

“Well,” I said, “Why don’t you really enjoy yourself by teasing me to the edge a few times first?”

“But that is so cruel!” she replied.  I am not one of those dick teases we all heard about in high school.”

I responded, “Well, first of all, our sex is for your pleasure.  What you think I want is not to be a consideration.  You clearly get off on it.  You told me yourself it makes you feel exhilarated and powerful.  Besides, how can it be cruel if I am asking you to do it?

As she proceed that, I went on.  “We all know that those dick-teases had no intention of ever letting their boyfriends cum.  But you will allow me to cum eventually.  You are just engaging in extended foreplay.  Foreplay is never cruel.  You would never get your “big one” if I weren’t allowed to build it up through foreplay.”

She didn’t say a word, she just put her coffee cup down, leaned over and put my penis into her mouth.  She started giving me a mind-blowing blow job.

She had me close to the edge before long, and I told her.  She changed positions and lay down beside me where she could control me better with her hand.  She got me right to the edge again, and I urgently begged for permission to cum.

She suddenly stopped.  After a few moments, she resumed and brought me to the edge another time.  This time my pleading to cum was even more urgent.  In my mind I was saying to myself, “Holy shit, if she denies me now, my balls will swell to the size of grapefruits.”  But, I reminded myself that it would make her feel like the powerful queen we both want her to be.

At the next edge, when I begged for release, she actually let go of my cock for a moment.  For one second, I thought she was going to ruin my orgasm.  But as quickly as she dropped my penis, she grabbed it again, started stroking hard, and instructed me sternly to cum for her.

As my hot cum was spraying across my chest, she said “It is a woman’s prerogative to change her mind,” as she smiled.

She teased me intensely, and the denial would have been epic, she just gave in to her compassion at the last moment.  I’ll keep encouraging her to exercise her control for her pleasure.  Watching her on her journey is so much fun, but going along with her on that journey is amazing.  She will be back again tomorrow for two days.  I cannot wait to see what she has in store for us.

Posted : 02/07/2022 1:47 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

“Well,” I said, “Why don’t you really enjoy yourself by teasing me to the edge a few times first?”

What you think I want is not to be a consideration. 

Not sure if comments like these are direct quotes or just something lost in translation here in your post, but they seem like pretty classic examples of topping from the bottom.  Again, I'm not nitpicking ... just trying to be helpful and observant.

Gold Rush Gif By Discovery

Posted : 03/07/2022 7:56 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

@subhubphx See, this is why I post here and like this community.  I welcome the comments and insights of those who have made this journey before me.  Thank you for calling this as you see it.  I struggle (and I do mean struggle) with exactly this issue.

My girlfriend’s challenge, one that she says she wants to confront, is her inhibitions.  Of course, I want to support her, and I want to encourage her.  She is grateful for my encouragement (at least generally) in embracing an FLR.

My challenge is that I am at heart a driven alpha male and am very goal oriented.  It is hard for me not to push for a goal when I see it is in reach.

But one man’s encouragement, or “leading from behind,” is another man’s manipulation.  Just because I am aware that encouragement can cross the line and become topping from the bottom, doesn’t mean I am getting it right.

As I say, the perspective you offer is exactly why I share all these stories.

I think I am going to try a different approach.  I’ll say what I think when asked, and provide support when requested, but I will leave it to her to grapple with her inhibitions.  I will just love her at whatever level she is comfortable with.

Thank you for your feed back!

Posted : 03/07/2022 10:48 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@allabouther I hear ya brother.  We went through the same thing.  I'm the same kind of alpha you are, and we have a similar situation with our girls.  My wife works for my company.  I am the owner of the company.  Before our WLM and even our marriage, I was the one in charge at work and even at home.  Of course we both decided that our home life would change and that our work life would not.  It's hard to just shut off the mentor switch and it wasn't until she realized on her own that in order to actually lead at home, she needed me to stop trying to "help" her lead.  Like I think I told you once before, it culminated in a come-to-Jesus discussion where she put an end to mt helping.  That conversation and a long, stingy session with her paddle changed everything.  

Did she still struggle feelings of empathy and feeling like she was doing me a favor and letting me cum if I begged well enough?  Yes, but as time went on, quickly began to understand that she wasn't being selfish and instead was able to recognize the genuine joy I was getting by truly submitting to her leadership and seeing that the sexual pleasure I am able to receive by focusing solely on her sexual pleasure, was enough for both of us.  Now she has little if any concern about whether i cum or not and instead is able to focus solely on her pleasures, sexual or otherwise.  Mind you, we have been in our WLM for 11 years now, and "married" this way for 8.  It takes time.

Posted : 03/07/2022 5:09 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

@subhubphx I got to practice cooling my jets over the last day.  My girlfriend came over yesterday for the holiday.  She has been talking about the need to get a pedicure, so I set up an appointment for the two of us to get our toes done at my sister’s favorite salon.  (Yes, I had mine done, too, so we could enjoy the time together.  I had my toe nails painted alternating red, white, and blue.  I’m not thinking of becoming a sissy boi, it was actually a self-confidence thing).  

When we returned home, I prepared trout for the grill while she took a nap.  After dinner, I did the dishes and she watched Independence Day on the TV.  When the movie was over we went to our room and tried out some Intimacy questions from a new box we bought offline.  There was lots of snuggling and hugging.  She fell asleep with her head on my shoulder while I let my erection subside.

I woke up at 5:00 this morning and spent a half an hour watching her sleep peacefully in the early morning light while thinking about how beautiful she is and how much I love her.  I drifted back to sleep.  She woke me up several hours later by telling me it was time for coffee.  I went to the kitchen to make coffee and unloaded the dishwasher while it brewed.  I made fresh whipped cream to top her cup and brought the coffee back to her in bed.  

We snuggled, sipped, and talk about our FLR  for an hour or so.  She told me she wanted to do some shopping and asked if I wanted to come along.  I told her I would love to be with her and would be happy to carry her bags.

We made out lovingly for while and I had a raging erection which she ignored.  At some point, she rather suddenly said, “Your not going to like this.”

“What’s that?” I said.

“I want you to make me breakfast and I want to get going.”  Translation:  “I’m going to deny you.”

@subhubphx, I hope you would be proud of me.  I didn’t say anything about the denial.  I just gave a smile acknowledging that I knew what she meant and I said, “How would you like thick cut bacon along with a ham and mushroom omelet?”

“That would be perfect,” she said and she hopped out of bed.

We shared breakfast and while I did the dishes she started her shower.  I hurried to take my shower and soon we were off to do her shopping.  While she wandered from one store to the next, I found a coffee shop and bought us two cappuccinos.

When she was finished, we returned home to prepare for the guests we had invited to a 4th of July barbecue.  We had a pleasant time entertaining our friends.  Once the party wrapped up and we had said goodbye to our friends, we retired to my bedroom.

We kissed and snuggled. With her head on my shoulder, we did a few more questions from our box and had some deep conversations.  At one point, as she kissed me she reached down to fondle my cock and balls.  The next thing I knew, she was giving me a wonderful handjob and commenting on how hard I was.  I didn’t say a word and just enjoyed the feeling I was receiving as she was enjoying herself.

Then, as suddenly as it started, she stopped.  She put her hand back across my chest and hugged me.  Within five minutes she was asleep on my shoulder.  

It is hard to describe the state of agitated peace I feel right now

Posted : 04/07/2022 9:43 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@subhubphx, I hope you would be proud of me.  I didn’t say anything about the denial.  I just gave a smile acknowledging that I knew what she meant and I said, “How would you like thick cut bacon along with a ham and mushroom omelet?”

Very proud of you, my friend.  It is the most difficult part for us smarter than everyone, always in-charge types.  You can't execute flawlessly always if you don't do it right the first time.  *smile  Keep up the good work my friend and she'll continue to settle in comfortable in her dominant role, which will allow her to better see that you actually do get pleasure in service to her even sometimes selfish whims.

It is hard to describe the state of agitated peace I feel right now

I understand this comment completely.  I've been there ... done that.  As time goes on, the agitation will diminish and will be replaced with absolute contentment at even being allowed to be in her service, with the knowledge that her sex is your sex, sex is a treat and the increasingly rarer orgasms for you won't be missed.

I think you actually being able to not fear but embrace and desire decreasing and ultimately rare orgasms for you, is a good indication that your relationship is/has evolved into one that is completely focused on her sex, and NOT focused on you, your penis or your orgasms.  We're still growing but this is where Ms. K. and I are, and I have never more satisfied by the type and frequency of sex we have together and she allows me have.

At some point, she rather suddenly said, “Your not going to like this.”

You'll know she is feeling comfortable in her role when she no longer believes "You're not going to like this."

Keep plugging (pun intended) my friend.

Sky Atlantic No Gif By Domina Series

Posted : 05/07/2022 8:37 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

I just had a funny thought.  July 4th may have been Independence Day for everyone else in America, but I got teased and denied any release twice that day.

Posted : 06/07/2022 7:16 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@allabouther doing so under the control of a beautiful woman that you love and loves you enough to want to explore her dominance with, sounds to me like the best kind of Independence Day ever.  Congratulations my friend.  

Remember, your "independence" is NOT connected to whether you cum or not.  In fact, nothing should be connected to whether you cum or not.

Posted : 06/07/2022 7:27 am
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

@subhubphx 

n fact, nothing should be connected to whether you cum or not.”

Hi subhubphx

As I time moves on and issues and medications take more of my ability to easily orgasm away I’m actually finding I’m embracing wearing my chastity device more. My wife can tease me and drain my prostate, which I love, but I’ve actually grown to not worrying about cumming anymore. We snuggled and I pleasured her the other day and I realized ejaculation never crossed my mind. Permanently having nearly no regular orgasms in my later 50s at least seems kinky and hot though.

Posted : 09/07/2022 11:40 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)
Topic starter

I have generally avoided using the terms “dominant” and “submissive” in describing my FLR with my girlfriend.  This is only because, to me, the terms are somewhat vague.  The traditional definitions of “one who controls” and “one who consents to being under control” certainly apply.  But, there are some connotations to these words that don’t apply to us.  Those connotations imply the possibility of degradation by the Domme and denigration of the Sub.  I intend no shaming of anybody.  Every couple should create the safe, sane, and consensual relationship that is perfect for them.  One size does not fit all.  That is for sure.  It is just that such connotations do not apply to our FLR.  I feel that my girlfriend gives me a gift and liberates me when she becomes the leader and takes charge.  I feel that my submission is for the sole purpose of lifting her up and allowing her to spread her wings and soar.

I am thinking on these terms because there is no way to describe my girlfriend’s control of our last love-making session as anything other than her “dominating” me or my role as anything other than submissive.

I knew before she got home on Thursday that she was ready to take charge.  She texted me a message to have a cold glass of champagne waiting for her.  Her dominance is starting to show in subtle ways.  For example, she did not say, “Why don’t we share a bottle of champagne?  Would you please open one for us?”  Instead, she said directly, “I’d like to have bubbles and an ice pack for my sore back upon my arrival.”  There you go.  Absolutely no question of what is going to happen or who is in charge.

When we climbed into bed that night, both of us were naked from the waist down which is how we generally sleep.  She snuggled up to my shoulder and we talked.  We did a few questions from our “intimacy” box as we cuddled.  Now and then, she would pause our conversation to engage in some passionate kissing.  As usual, I was as horny as a teenager.  As usual, our intimate talk and the closeness of her body were very arousing to me.  So, as usual, I was generally sporting an erection. 

I have learned that my girlfriend loves such moments of intimacy, but that does not necessarily mean that she desires sex.  So, I have learned to submit to her desires and let her take control and set the pace.  If she wants me to touch her breasts or vulva, or lick her pussy, she will tell me.  If she wants to touch my penis, she will do so.

Until she directs a step up to the next level of intimacy, to show my contentment with her control and to avoid any implication of topping from the bottom, I refrain from touching her breasts or vulva and I certainly don’t touch my penis.  I focus on simply providing her with the best possible cuddling experience I can give.  I don’t even ask if she wants more.  There would be no point in asking such a thing other than to suggest that I want more. 

She has grown quite comfortable being in complete control of this intimate time.  If she wants more from me than cuddling and kissing, she will simply say so.  But she likes the fact that I do not try to “push” things.  She tells me that my “submission,” in this respect, brings her a great deal of pleasure and tells her that I really am committed to giving her control and pleasure.  This is one area where she does not feel she is being selfish at all in having things exactly her way.

Sometimes cuddling like this will last five or ten minutes until we are fast asleep.  Occasionally, cuddling like this will last five or ten minutes until she instructs me to touch her more intimately.  Most often, cuddling like this lasts for an extended period and leads to no sexual activity.  Other times, she enjoys kissing and cuddling for an hour or more before she decides to ramp things up.

This last alternative is what happened on Thursday night.  We cuddled, kissed, and talked for almost two hours.  While I did stroke her body and rub her back, I kept my hands clear of her breasts and her mound.  She held me close and kissed me passionately, but she never reached down to touch my hard cock that was pressed against her thighs and belly.

Just as I was coming to the conclusion that she wanted our intimacy to segue into us sleeping in each other’s arms, she proved me wrong.  All of a sudden, she initiated sex.  Generally, when she wants to initiate sex, she will instruct me on what pleasure she wants next.  Not this time.  On Thursday, she just “took” me. 

There is no way to describe what she did as anything other than dominating me.  She simply took what she wanted and used my body for her pleasure.  She pushed me back and kissed me powerfully.  She pinned me down and climbed on top of me to rub her body against mine.  She played with me and fondled me.  She took my erection into her mouth and brought me to a raging hard-on.  She eventually mounted me and fucked me like a cowgirl on a bronco.

Her domination made me so hard that I know I felt places in her magnificent pussy that I have never felt before.  I could feel my penis going past her cervix and up to the very top of her vagina.  The only words or instructions she uttered during the entire time, were to grant my request for permission to cum inside of her as we had a mutual orgasm.

Then, as suddenly as it started, once she had caught her breath, she climbed off me and returned to my side.  Before I knew it, she was asleep on my shoulder.

When we woke up on Friday morning, there was only one agenda. 

1. Call the meeting to order
  2. Resume snuggling position for intimate conversation.
  3. Tease and deny All About Her.
  4. Send All About Her down to the kitchen with his erection on display to make coffee for Queen.

This morning, we were chatting by text and she told me that she is so happy with our relationship that she is often “giddy.”   She told me that before this FLR with me, she would never have felt comfortable dominating a man in bed like she just did to me.  But, (and here is the important thing) the fantastic sex is just a wonderful by-product.  The best part, by far, is the incredible relationship of trust and intimacy we have created.

Posted : 09/07/2022 2:02 pm
Chastejim
(@chastejim)
Eminent Member

36 years married and we have been playing with chastity , D/s & a WLM for the last 3 .

it’s been exhilarating, frustrating fun & everything in between.

but something has changed all of a sudden, the penny seems to have dropped with my amazing wife .

strict orgasm control , wearing of a chastity device for her are the new normal .

her sexual appetite is greatly increased , and a new calm assurance has descended on our every day .

she has assured me the new normal is definitely to her liking and we won’t be taking a backwards step in our WLM again !

her confidence, self assurance & sexiness are being noticed by lots of other people now & I love it 

3 years of gently encouraging her to reap the rewards from a WLM seem to be bearing fruit and I am so exited for the new normal.

Just wanted to shout about it lol

chaste Jim ?

Posted : 10/07/2022 4:34 am
Page 7 / 18

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement