New journey through...

Notifications
Clear all

New journey through a female FLR trainer?

8 Posts
3 Users
7 Likes
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Up until now I was actually of the opinion that we, my wife and I, had arrived at some imaginary summit in our FLR, that all we had to do was stay there forever and enjoy the view together.
But apparently I made a big mistake on that!

There is something in the making that I must take as the start of a new journey. Will it just be a change of scenery? Or does she want to find out whether the grass isn't greener somewhere else? I dont know.

What happened? By chance I came across my wife's printed correspondence with a certain "Eva de Monte". I researched this lady as (probably) around 60 years old "FLR teacher". It's very hard to find anything useful about this woman online. She must have published online (long time?) ago, because through research and a few members of forums I came across some old articles she probably published (German) which reflect a very strict view on the conditions in a FLR. She also unscrupulously describes that these relationships can be achieved or even enforced through psychological procedures. She is therefore a very strict advocate of chastity, corporal punishment and cuckolding. Very close to a femdom relationship (I'm afraid) and maybe even female supremacy?

I'm not 100% sure if these items are original letter for letter from her, but it's very likely.

In any case, the correspondence reads in such a way that my wife told Eva our FLR as it is, wifes expectations and wishes, my role .... she simply described everything down to the last detail and is now waiting for an answer as to what, how and why should be changed or must. Eva seems to become kind of trainer, teacher .... or the grand dame in the background?

Advertisement

I have not seen this information, it seems to have been filled out as a form by my wife.

Right now I don't know if I should be excited, curious, concerned, scared or simply happy. And no, I will definitely not ask my wife about it!

Posted : 22/12/2022 4:36 am
Sam and nevertoolate reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Well regardless of where it leads even though you may be in an FLR relationship,  you do have the right to set your hard limits.  FLR does not have to mean your a doormat.  A person who loves you should also be conscious of your thoughts, feelings,  and agreed terms btwn you. If she does want to move into cuckolding, you will need to decide what you want, what can handle & if there's a compromise if needed. 

Posted : 06/01/2023 4:53 pm
restrainedlove and lOved reacted
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Well regardless of where it leads even though you may be in an FLR relationship,  you do have the right to set your hard limits.  FLR does not have to mean your a doormat.  A person who loves you should also be conscious of your thoughts, feelings,  and agreed terms btwn you. If she does want to move into cuckolding, you will need to decide what you want, what can handle & if there's a compromise if needed. 

Posted : 06/01/2023 4:53 pm
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Things have evolved. My wife must have had a lot of contact with the woman who calls herself "Eva". But it remains somehow mysterious.
The mistress has filled out some questionnaires. Some were about herself, I don't know any questions or answers. I only know of their existence.
Others were about me. To answer them I was literally questioned by my wife.

I found the way the interrogations went very remarkable. My wife had very precise instructions from Eva on how to do this. And she made no secret of that!
Basically, I had to be naked, wear a mask with no slits for vision, and be tied to the bed in spread eagle. I was told that the interrogation would be filmed and that Eva would also receive this video. All of the questions (and by that I mean ALL!) were to be answered either with yes or no, or with a number of points between 1 and 10. Of course, especially with the "yes or no" questions, I also gave answers I later wanted to revise. But that was not allowed. I wasn't even allowed to say that I wanted to revise it (!?!)
All of this happened in the last few months.

Yesterday my wife and mistress revealed to me that I would have a video call with Eva! I shouldn't be afraid, I would be allowed to wear the mask. My wife wouldn't be there, Eva explicitly wanted it that way.
There is no date yet, but I am extremely excited! I guess I won't get an appointment either, but from one minute to the next it will be: now it's time!
That's how I rate it.

And what I wanted to say: Thank you very much for your concerns and for wanting to encourage me not to do anything I don't want to.
Our FLR plays out very sexually. We have always taken care of everyday things together, that was before the FLR and has not changed with the FLR. I don't feel like a doormat and no boundaries are crossed.
My wife is what she is (80% dom, 20% sadist). I am what I am (70 % sub, 30% maso). Our FLR is a result of this. And if this should lead to cuckolding, then we will weigh it up very carefully and consider the risks.

Posted : 23/04/2023 8:43 am
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Actually, I was of the opinion that I would suddenly and unexpectedly be invited to a conversation with Eva. But contrary to expectations, I now have an appointment to talk to her!
It's supposed to be Sunday May 21st at 7pm. I have also been given homework that I am supposed to do by then. I have received a list of topics Eva will be asking me about. I should think about that beforehand.

My wife informed me about this appointment last night. She gave me an envelope with an "official letter" from Eva inside and the list of topics.

I'm extremely excited!

Posted : 14/05/2023 7:46 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

Can you share more details on the homework you have been given?

Posted : 16/05/2023 6:59 pm
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I'm happy to share details of my homework with you. I had to translate it first, which wasn't easy at all, but I hope it is understandable now. Feel free to ask.

I have to say in advance that Eva did not ask any questions in the homework that can be answered very quickly and easily or are simply pure basics. She already knows a lot of basic facts about me through her interviews with my wife, so there are many things that dont't need to be asked anymore..

The homework is only about the fact that I can have my own intimate thoughts on certain topics in advance until Eva carries out the first survey on Sunday.

Yes, the first survey. Meanwhile I know tehere will come more of them.

I don't have to send the homework to Eva either (apart from the essay mentioned below, which already does) but write down key points of what I want to answer to these specific questions.

These are her questions:

When did you first have physical sexual contact with a woman and with whom, in addition:
What was this woman's relationship with you?
How did it come about and how did it go?

What notable different petting/PIV sexual partners have you had in your life?

What role did non-vanilla sex-induced sexual stimulation play in your life, such as fetishes, special visual / auditory stimulation, humiliation, physical pain, etc.? Write a 2-page essay on the subject:
"My 5 strongest kinks - when I became aware of them, how they developed, how I live them out and how that felt to me". End the essay with a brief summary of how you feel about your kinks.

Have you ever had sexual contact with men and if so, what were the circumstances and your feelings?

Concerning yourself:
From your point of view, how has the sex in your partnership / marriage developed over the years? How do you think your wife sees it?

Regarding your wife:
From your point of view, how has the sex in your partnership / marriage developed over the years? How do you think your wife sees it?

How much do you think marital sex has on day-to-day business in your partnership? How do you think your wife sees it?

Think about 3 legal (!) things:
one you do, one you let happen and one you let stay.
These things must cost you a lot of effort, have no recognizable added value for you and you would still do / allow them just because your wife wants it that way.

Think about 3 legal (!) things:
one you do, one you let happen and one you let stay.
These things must cost you a lot of effort, have no recognizable added value for you and you would under no circumstances do / allow them just because your wife wants it that way.

Posted : 17/05/2023 5:04 am
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@thomas great homework! Great conversation and useful information for your Wife and Eva. You are very lucky!

Posted : 17/05/2023 2:39 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement