New Years Resolutions

6 Posts
6 Users
15 Likes
Randiwithani
(@randiwithani)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My husband and I were talking through our New Years Resolutions tonight. I figured that I might document them here so I actually follow through with them. Maybe you all can help hold me accountable.

1. Our relationship is much closer and more intimate when he is caged. We both like that closeness and we both want him to be caged more and not just when I am upset or need special attention. 2021 will be the year of the cage for us.
  2. I have gotten lenient and allow him to orgasm during sex nearly every time, I need to get better about caging him after sex.
  3. No more than one ejaculation per week for him, no exceptions. Sometimes he is stressed out and asks me nicely and of course I cave. This really isn't good for either of us, I need to be the strong one. 
  4. More frequent sex even if that means shorter duration. 
  5. I need to be more demanding of his time and his attention and more overtly sexual overall.
  6. More teasing.

All around 2020 has been a rough year for all of us but 2021 I want to focus on our marriage. One thing that we introduced in 2020 was pegging and we haven't been able to get enough of it. We both absolutely love the time we spend pegging.

Posted : 31/12/2020 9:54 pm
Emma, subhubphx, servant and 9 people reacted
Russ195
(@russ195)
Trusted Member

On your rule number 3, I am not allowed to ask for additional orgasms or when I am locked up. to be let out except for cleaning etc. My wife controls when and how often I get orgasm. He gets one a week. I get two some weeks, some weeks one and one week a month, zero.

Posted : 01/01/2021 5:37 am
(@Anonymous)

I am going to try and channel more of my sexual energy into my love of trail running in the hope that it will calm my raging libido down because I will be too tired to be horny all the time. Also I am going to carry on trying to let my wife initiate sex and not me, she says quality is better than quantity and I think she is right.

Posted : 01/01/2021 6:43 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @randiwithani

2021 will be the year of the cage for us.

Yes, I'm afraid I'll be also be finding myself caged waaaaaaay more in 2021.  Ms. K. has tasked me with purchasing a Mature Metal Jail Bird because she has decided that I need to be caged more often, and not just for punishment purposes as it is now.

Advertisement

No more than one ejaculation per week for him, no exceptions. Sometimes he is stressed out and asks me nicely and of course I cave. This really isn't good for either of us, I need to be the strong one. 

I would tend to agree.  I think there is an absolute benefit for you to control the type and amount of orgasms your husband has, as detailed in several blog by Emma here on this site.  Over the years (10 or so) the frequency of full-on orgasms for me has evolved to 2-3 per year, with perhaps 4-5 non-orgasm ejaculations (ruined) a year.  Sounds terrible right?  Actually, my sex life is waaaaaaay better and waaaaaay more frequent than at any point in my life and my relationship with my wife has never been stronger and better.  

• I need to be more demanding of his time and his attention and more overtly sexual overall.
  • More teasing.

In a WLM/FLR, we each have responsibilities and I can tell you from experience that more attention and teasing your husband receives, the better your marriage will be.  

Congratulations and good luck on your resolutions.  Happy New year to you both!

Posted : 01/01/2021 7:24 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

@randiwithani

I love your resolutions! 

One thing that might help with #1 and #2 is to make caged his new normal state. Unless you tell him otherwise, he is to be caged. That will put you in a position of reward rather than a position of punishment. I can get started on the whole positive vs negative reinforcement but that will probably turn into an entire blog post. So anytime you don't tell him otherwise, he should assume that the cage should be on. If you give it a try, let us know how it works. 

Posted : 01/01/2021 12:21 pm
Kiefer
(@kiefer)
Eminent Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

This is an interesting idea. My wife is very busy and locking me is simply another burden that she must add to her already busy day. Shifting my mindset to being locked instead of unlocked is a wonderful idea. Rather than waiting for her to tell me to "lock it on" as she loves to do. I am simply going to start handing her the key and assuming that she would prefer me locked. If not, she can always hand the key back to me. I am not looking to be locked any more than necessary but I feel like sometimes she leaves me unlocked to have one less thing to worry about. Yet another reason I love the site and the great community here. Thanks evry1.  

Posted : 01/01/2021 12:29 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement