Orgasm Ratio

4 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Julie
(@julie)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Everyone.  My husband and I have evolved our relationship over time to one that is very much an FLR relationship in many ways. We have used chastity devices in the past but mostly utilize the honor system where I trust him that he only has orgasms under my control when I allow it. Sex for us is almost exclusively focused on my pleasure with many sessions involving no reciprocation cunnilingus. We also have a rule that only I am allowed to orgasm when I am having my period. Overall, my husband gets to have on average, 3 orgasms per month while I may have 20-25 orgasms per month, thus a ratio of approximately 8:1. I’m curious what others out there average as far as female to male orgasm ratios?  One other point to note is that before we went down the FLR path, our ratio was something like 5:1 in favor of him.  

Posted : 28/02/2021 4:20 am
Dharmaproject
(@dharmaproject)
Trusted Member

We’ve been doing this for a little over a year and I didn’t start tracking my orgasms until last April and her’s until this past June so my data doesn’t represent a full year yet. Before I would estimate that the ratio was 1.5:1 in my favor simply because there were times she didn’t want to have sex and would offer to give me a blow job or she’d surprise me by giving me a hand job in the shower. Any time we had sex, which was every few days, I made sure she orgasmed before I did. There were no complaints about our sex life. Both of us would also masturbate, me probably every other day and her every few days (when she’d tell me). 

I started researching FLRWLM last January/February and decided at some point in February that I would no longer orgasm without her permission and that was the last time I mastubated. Around that time, I bought a few chastity devices and before I knew it, I was wearing one without access to the key. Starting April 1st, She took control over my orgasms and we discussed denial. I’ve kept track of my orgasms since then. The current number is 32 for me and I suspect that I’m done for this year as she’s told me I’ve given up orgasms for Lent and Easter isn’t until April 1st. 

In mid-June, I started tracking her orgasms with the goal of maintaining at least a 4:1 ratio in favor of her. Since then, she’s had 81 and I’ve had 24 so we’re short of the 4:1 goal at around 3.4:1. I’m sure we will get there in the next couple of months.

On average, since mid-June, she’s orgasmed once every 3.2 days with a standard deviation of 3.11. Over the same time period, I’ve averaged once every 10.75 days with a standard deviation of 10.87. Our goal is for her to get closer to a standard deviation of 1 and for me to get higher. Also, she told me last night that my average should be at least double what it currently is. 

Advertisement

Sorry for the long answer. The shorter answer is that I’m not happy with our current ratio - her’s should be much higher than mine but I only count orgasms that I give her, not the ones she has by herself, and I only give her orgasms when she is in the mood - there is no begging or coercion from me.  

Posted : 28/02/2021 6:55 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @julie

One other point to note is that before we went down the FLR path, our ratio was something like 5:1 in favor of him.  

Indeed.  Very similar to the way our relationship was before we entered our beautiful, loving WLM about 10 years ago.  I know for some it is fun knowing what the difference ratio of orgasms is.  In my marriage, I have no clue what the actual ratio.  What I do know is this, Ms. K. has an orgasm whenever and however she desires. I, on the other hand am allowed 2-3 orgasms per year.  Quite literally, her orgasms have become the culmination of our sex sessions.  That said, I haven't had a better sex life in my entire exsistence.

Posted : 28/02/2021 7:21 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @julie

My husband and I have evolved our relationship over time to one that is very much an FLR relationship in many ways. We have used chastity devices in the past but mostly utilize the honor system where I trust him that he only has orgasms under my control when I allow it. [..] Overall, my husband gets to have on average, 3 orgasms per month while I may have 20-25 orgasms per month, thus a ratio of approximately 8:1. I’m curious what others out there average as far as female to male orgasm ratios?  One other point to note is that before we went down the FLR path, our ratio was something like 5:1 in favor of him.  

(First post here)

Our ratio is close to 1:1, or worse (i.e. her having fewer). Weekly, give or take. (Way below my libido level.) However, I would be happy to tilt the ratio as far in her direction as physically possible (for lots of good reasons), but I can't seem to stop mine from coming, and she has never been very focused on them herself (although she does enjoy them when they happen).

I really don't like the let-down, so I'd happily forego a few of my own. To stay focused on her is a billion times better than an orgasm.

Posted : 09/03/2021 12:26 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement