Other relationships

3 Posts
3 Users
4 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

The idea of hundreds of thousands of men (or more) around the world locked in chastity cages, kept hard for women, and denied until their supervising lady unlocked them was unthinkable just 20 years ago, yet here we are; this begs an interesting question: With so many educated female supervisors, managers, department heads and business owners around the world supervising male employees, how long will it be before male chastity is being used by female superiors to increase productivity? Please see link below. ? 

Posted : 16/12/2021 1:51 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I don't think mandating anything will ever be effective but a loving couple that chooses to use chastity as a tool to enhance what they've built together, now that has the potential to move mountains!

Posted : 16/12/2021 3:18 pm
TinCup, bestwhencaged, bestwhencaged and 1 people reacted
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

i do agree, though my Wife isn't crazy about chastity, as She likes looking at my cock when i am naked and the cage hides it.  She prefers heavy metal cock rings.  So i use chastity on myself to stop masturbation, but put on Her favorite cock ring when i am with Her.  As W/we continue this journey of creating a WLM marriage, this might change, but possibly not.

Posted : 16/12/2021 4:13 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement