Notifications
Clear all

Showing it off.

46 Posts
10 Users
126 Likes
(@Anonymous)

@nika

Thanks for the kind words, here to learn.

A sugestion...not have him beg to be locked up again, but

offer him the opion off being locked up again and join you one more year on your journey.

That way he will by own choice submit to you showing trust and total commitment.

Advertisement

And the risk of him seing the cage as a shield protetction from you ? even if you been hard on him

Im in too sensual domination, just so you know.

Wish you the best of luck and all i wish to hear is that your relation and trust is stronger after this

Posted : 19/05/2021 7:01 am
Nika, Nika and Nika reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@grom

Let me clear some things up for you.

I never ever do anything to him without his approval. I can easily pick up/feel if he's not into what I'm doing even if he doesn't say anything to me. I sometimes "force" him to do things. True. But from the moment I order him to do it, I'm on max alertness to feel any signs he gives off, signalling any major discomforts. I never go beyond his limits.

That's why I don't plan on touching even a single drop of Alcohol during the event. I make sure he is okay.The items in the plan are the things I picked up from being with him over the past year, so they're basically what he wants me to do to him or things I know he's gonna like but don't know yet. I'm always there. I never let go of my attention when he is going through, what he is going to.

This(lifestyle) is his fantasy as well as mine, so I do a lot to make it a reality for both of us.

This is why you have to have a lot of trust for each other, specially when it comes to things like this.

"Some roots go deep. See this Willow tree here ? With every storm, if the earth it stands allows it and it doesn't fall down, it would eventually grow new roots and will stand ever more stronger. Stronger than it was, before the storm " - My personal God

Posted : 19/05/2021 7:50 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
(@Anonymous)

Thanks

If i insulted you or seems like im questing your skills and devoction, im trully sorry.

That was never my intenstion.

Posted : 19/05/2021 8:05 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@grom

You don't have to be sorry. I welcome insults as well as applause's. I try not get too emotionally moved by either of the two.

I have a great teacher. He taught me not to.

Posted : 19/05/2021 8:25 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @nika

If any of you like to know what happened (briefly of course), just let me know

Yup, can't wait to hear!

Posted : 19/05/2021 8:41 am
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @nika

One thing he taught me goes like this "Not everything is as you see it is. It's how you want to see it with the information or prejudices you have around it. Don't be hasty to hand out judgements. Even if you know a lot about the thing in question, you could still be wrong".

Very wise indeed and you seem like a great fun, imaginative, and creative person. Your party sounds a lot more amusing than afternoon Tea with the queen. I look forward to hearing how it went.

Posted : 20/05/2021 2:48 pm
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Party is over. I'll tell you about it when I can.

We didn't do everything we planned. I got some good advice plus somethings seemed a bit "over the top". I'll try to  fit them into our next session.

We all laughed, giggled, enjoyed the whole thing. My boy seems pretty thoroughly shaken (in a good way). The girls saw things they've never seen before. ?

Posted : 21/05/2021 6:10 am
Brian, Matthew989, Brian and 3 people reacted
(@Anonymous)

When do we get to hear the details about how it went?  I’m dying to know ? 

Posted : 27/05/2021 9:56 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Here's what happened in our "party" 

Spoiler
(part 1)

He didn't know anything about the party until after the girls arrived. He's not allowed to wear any cloths but his chastity device inside the house, when the bell rang, I made sure it was the girls, asked him to get the door.

The girls acted like they've all seen this before. Like its quite normal(probably to make him less nervous).

(After some light refreshment)...

I ordered him to show the girls his cage. He had already started leaking through his cage. 

They wanted to all about this chastity thing and I was too happy to answer them all, while he stood before us, lobster red. We had a good laugh seeing him leaking through his cage already. (I noticed his legs have started shaking) ? 

I gave them the permission to touch it and do anything they wanted. They were amazed when he asked me to allow him have an erection. I didn't. So it stayed soft even when the girls were massaging his balls and fondling with his cage. He kept asking but I refused. The girls were amazed at how much control I had over him although they haven't seen a thing yet.

Then he attended to the girls feet. Kissed and massaged them with almost a religious intensity. I saw that dreamy/drunk/heavenly expression on his face once again. I think it got the girls even more excited for what's coming.

Posted : 29/05/2021 1:55 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Confirmed

Nora is coming tomorrow for another session. This time I'm going to peg him in front of her and she's going to do him as well. I can't wait.

Posted : 30/05/2021 4:38 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Nora is due in about 45 mins. I'm excited ? 

Posted : 30/05/2021 11:23 pm
(@Anonymous)

@nika I’m precumming in excitement for the three of you and hearing more of this incredible tale

Posted : 31/05/2021 6:09 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@dreamsofpegging

Wow. ? Are you really ?

We did it. Location changed slightly, but we did it. I'll post it in the "Pegging in public" post

Posted : 31/05/2021 6:16 am
Msangelassub
(@msangelassub)
Trusted Member

@nika:  Nika, your appetites and attitude would have even the most alpha of men begging to be yours. ? 

Posted : 31/05/2021 6:18 am
(@Anonymous)

@nika absolutely!  My biggest fantasy for years now has been being made to wear panties and getting pegged by multiple girls until they are done with me. 

Posted : 31/05/2021 7:14 am
Page 2 / 4

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement