17 Users
60 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@justacouple

Thank you so much and welcome! I am looking forward to growing and learning with both of you.

Posted : 13/01/2021 10:23 am
4M3S_Use
(@4m3s_use)

I absolutely wish my wife followed your advice on these matters. I loved when she has locked me up in the past, even though I don’t think she has had the motivation stemming from the mindset Emma illustrates above. 

There are a few haters here, all I would say is that we all have different “turn ons”, mine is definitely in service to my wife, with her controlling and teasing me. 

Posted : 15/02/2021 8:47 am
Machomissive
(@machomissive)

This format is not working on my phone to any extent that I'm able to post a response....I've only managed to mumble f my way through on a previous post so yeah I don't like it partly because the difficulty partly because the color orientation so blue signifies common collective whereas the previous gold/yellow signifies energy and happiness if that makes sense....but I really was wanting to post a full and new topic... I'm not understanding why women don't think whatsoever that they're at fault... At no point does it seem like any woman here has really like come to the conclusion that can do something..... For some reason the man is always at fault.... The only thing that I've seen on this website is oh well the man can help and love a little bit more...it comes off as the woman is just like yeah "we can do something extra" but when speaking of the men it comes off as they're kind of s to begin with and kind of tired of it

Advertisement

Edited: Removed red color

This post was modified 3 years ago 4 times by Emma

Posted : 06/10/2021 1:05 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I didn't select the colors because they provoke any particular emotions, I picked them because they are my favorite colors. The site is ultimately about me and having a site with colors that reflect who I am helps the site reflect who I am in a much broader sense. Also, I used the same color palette although I did make the teal color more primary in the forum so that might be what you are thinking. I feel like the teal is easier on the eyes, at least my eyes. Relationships are a partnership and both partners bear fault in all things. Women and men seek different things from relationships and my purpose is to explore those needs so we can all be fulfilled in our relationships or marriages. Thanks for the comment and I appreciate the feedback.

Posted : 06/10/2021 10:43 pm
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @Zachary

You don't love your boyfriend. In a healthy relationship the woman wants to fuck the man and sex is not something that is weaponized. This strategy only works with betas who lack the self-respect and confidence to get sex elsewhere. You would be more happy with a real man that you desired to have sex with at all times. Desire cannot be negotiated. If you take a long hard look at your relationship, you should realize that you don't desire your boyfriend but the power your relationship brings. It's sad.

Hmmm. have you ever had a girlfriend? Or know any women?

Posted : 17/10/2021 1:46 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Thanks for your comment Zachary. We actually have sex several times a week but he is not permitted to ejaculate. I don't advocate sex being weaponized but I see it as something that can be used as a relationship tool to allow a couple to grow closer together. I am very happy and so is he. We both desire the power that I have in the relationship. Are you suggesting that a dom/sub relationship cannot be a healthy relationship?

We actually have sex several times a week but he is not permitted to ejaculate.

If more women would do this, they would be amazed at how much their relationship would improve. Building up sexual tension and/or frustration then locking him back in his chastity cage would keep men laser focused on pleasing their ladies in every way. In addition, men who ejaculate less frequently have more energy, focus, and are generally in better physical shape than those who don't. If a lady refuses to unlock her man's chastity cage, and allow him a sexual release, saying "it's for your own good" she's generally right!   

Posted : 22/10/2021 8:00 am
true42, true42 and true42 reacted
Flaflr
(@flaflr)
Trusted Member

@williamportor If my ex-wife and I had known about male chastity and being locked 11 years ago,  I would very probably still be married to her.  I lost focus on her needs and our marriage.  All married men should be locked by their wives.  It is a marriage saver.

Posted : 22/10/2021 8:41 am
true42, williamportor, true42 and 3 people reacted
Page 3 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement