The good old night ...

Notifications
Clear all

The good old night troubles

Alessandro
(@alessandro)

Hi all.
I'm locked! At the end of june it will be my first year into my beloved cage. Not a single cum in 12 months! 😍 
At the beginning i had frequent painful erections during nighttime, I know they are normal.
During the first month the problem decreased a lot, and I thought it could disappear completely. Unfortunately it didn't happen. After a year I still have a few nocturnal erections, not always, sometimes one, sometimes two or three. Not as painful as in the beginning but I wake up. Sometimes it's annoying when I'm very tired or when I need to get up very early.
I fear the problem will remain forever.
I think it's one of the prices to pay for submitting to my wife and I'm not complaining at all, i
t is not a serious thing, but does someone use some technique to make the discomfort go away or help to reduce it?

Thankyou!!!
A

This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Alessandro
Topic starter Posted : 11/06/2022 4:01 am
J.M
 J.M
(@j-m)
Trusted Member

I have been locked 24/7 for 5 months now and and dont wake up during the night any longer.

I get releas maybe every 2 weeks, not full but a release.

Can it be the cage ?

Advertisement

Or no cum ?

Best regards J.M

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/06/2022 12:00 pm
Alessandro
(@alessandro)

@j-m The cage is fine. The penis has shrunk slightly during this year, so it's more comfortable than before in his little house. The erection happens inside my body then pushes the cage forward. After some time the skin becomes a bit sore.
When i remove the cage for hygene, usially i do not allow my penis to get erect. The little bastard should understand its fate.

This post was modified 1 week ago by Alessandro
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/06/2022 7:16 am
J.M liked
J.M
 J.M
(@j-m)
Trusted Member

@alessandro Glad to hear your cage is fine, and sorry for not be able to help you.

Your little friend just might be a bit stuborn and dont wanna get the point😁

Best Regards J.M

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/06/2022 12:31 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement