11 Posts
5 Users
7 Likes
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi all.
I'm locked! At the end of june it will be my first year into my beloved cage. Not a single cum in 12 months! ? 
At the beginning i had frequent painful erections during nighttime, I know they are normal.
During the first month the problem decreased a lot, and I thought it could disappear completely. Unfortunately it didn't happen. After a year I still have a few nocturnal erections, not always, sometimes one, sometimes two or three. Not as painful as in the beginning but I wake up. Sometimes it's annoying when I'm very tired or when I need to get up very early.
I fear the problem will remain forever.
I think it's one of the prices to pay for submitting to my wife and I'm not complaining at all, i
t is not a serious thing, but does someone use some technique to make the discomfort go away or help to reduce it?

Thankyou!!!
A

This topic was modified 2 years ago by Alessandro

Posted : 11/06/2022 4:01 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

I have been locked 24/7 for 5 months now and and dont wake up during the night any longer.

I get releas maybe every 2 weeks, not full but a release.

Can it be the cage ?

Advertisement

Or no cum ?

Best regards J.M

Posted : 11/06/2022 12:00 pm
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@j-m The cage is fine. The penis has shrunk slightly during this year, so it's more comfortable than before in his little house. The erection happens inside my body then pushes the cage forward. After some time the skin becomes a bit sore.
When i remove the cage for hygene, usially i do not allow my penis to get erect. The little bastard should understand its fate.

This post was modified 2 years ago by Alessandro

Posted : 17/06/2022 7:16 am
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member

@alessandro Glad to hear your cage is fine, and sorry for not be able to help you.

Your little friend just might be a bit stuborn and dont wanna get the point?

Best Regards J.M

Posted : 17/06/2022 12:31 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

Try a little A &D ointment on the under side of base ring helps with pulling on the from the erection

Posted : 23/12/2022 8:09 am
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

the entry is a bit older now. @Alessandro how did it turn out? Has the little man been tamed?

Posted : 24/12/2022 12:15 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@thomas The little man is now tamed and well aware of its fate. The night is smooth, the useless meat seldomly still attempts to get hard, but this no longer wakes me. Right now i'm planning to buy a smaller cage!

Posted : 24/12/2022 2:15 am
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

That's nice to hear!

I had the same problem. My solution was a different cage for the night where the tube gave him room to expand but the ring was very tight in return.
In addition, the tube was perpendicular to the body. This would be a big problem in your pants, but not in bed.That cage allowed him to stretch forward and the tight ring helped prevent him from pushing the cage forward. It didn't give him nearly the ability to get a full erection, only enough so that there was no pulling. only a very long-lasting nocturnal erection led to burning testicles, as the tight ring became extremely tight due to the swelling penis. But that was seldom the case.

However, my wife wasn't too keen on changing cages every night and morning. At the weekend I sometimes had to carry the cage for the night during the day as well. Then I wasn't allowed to go out the door. I wonder why...? 😉
However, I wasn't forbidden to have an erection either, it reads to me that you are not allowed to have any more? Then my solution would never have been useful for you anyway.

Posted : 24/12/2022 4:43 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@thomas erection would be not a problem for me, but right now i only have partial ones because the cage.
I my case the real problem to avoid is the orgasm. The orgasm changes my brain an ruins my human relationships badly. That's why we choosed to stop them.

Posted : 25/12/2022 12:38 pm
Thomas
(@thomas)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @alessandro

I my case the real problem to avoid is the orgasm. The orgasm changes my brain an ruins my human relationships badly. That's why we choosed to stop them.

I get it, it's similar for me, but different.
I am a person for whom patience, humility and gratitude are very high virtues. It also has to do with the fact that I am a performance-oriented person. Not in the sense that only top performances are worthwhile, but rather that I want to earn what I get. Receiving gifts that I think are undeserved embarrasses me greatly.

My wife uses this attitude for many things such as my free time activities or getting any tools and other male toys. My pocket money also depends on my performance.
Well, and she uses my attitude for my orgasms too.

I, too, would like to be sluggish, even rebellious, after an orgasm! But my wife knows this and she counters it with immediate and very severe corporal punishment. Knowing this, I've learned to control myself a lot!

So it's not her concern that I shouldn't have an orgasm at all, but that I "hold it out for her" until she thinks I've done enough and have shown her respect with patience and humility. Or she likes to embarrass me with an undeserved orgasm, which rarely happens, and when it does it's only a ruined orgasm.
Anyway, an orgasm comes purely from the grace of my wife, there is no other.

Posted : 02/01/2023 3:08 am
subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @thomas

I, too, would like to be sluggish, even rebellious, after an orgasm! But my wife knows this and she counters it with immediate and very severe corporal punishment. Knowing this, I've learned to control myself a lot!

This very thing has proven to be exactly what the Dr. ordered.  The whole "men lose interest after they orgasm" thing is simply not allowed or tolerated in our house.  As a result, over a short period of time, I have found that I am no longer sluggish or the least bit rebellious after an orgasm.  Instead, I am genuinely as much turned on by being in service to her than I was before the orgasm.  OK, maybe I have to "power through" a tiny bit so as to not risk Mistress K. regretting allowing the orgasm in the first place, but honestly, no longer a hill I need to climb.  

Posted by: @thomas

Anyway, an orgasm comes purely from the grace of my wife, there is no other.

And then there is this.  This is sacred!

Posted : 02/01/2023 8:04 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement