13 Posts
7 Users
30 Likes
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Hi have been reading this blog for awhile now and it have been both inspirational and intresting, recent i came across A wonderful sex life is not optional .

This got me thinking about birth control so i spoke to my lovely wife and we are thinking of stoping with hers birth control and

replacing it with vasectomy instead.

We have some questions regarding this change.

Will it affect any of mentioned qustions below in a negative way ?

Advertisement

1. My hormon levels ?

2.Effects of orgasm control ?

3.Dynamics of our relationship ?

We are grateful for any advice/experiance you might wanna share with us.

Posted : 15/08/2021 1:05 am
Bebop53
(@bebop53)

Hi J.M.

I had a vasectomy after our second child back in the early '90s. Mrs. Bebop and I made this decision together after speaking with our doctors about the risks and benefits. In doing so, we learned that in most cases, birth control, tying of the tubes - which often leads to hysterectomies, play havoc with women's health for the remainder of their lives. I can't speak for what women go through with these pills and procedures, but I have watched my mom and sister suffer in their own ways over the years. Conversely, my vasectomy took about two hours. I had it Friday afternoon and was back to work on Monday morning. I am sure this procedure is more advance than it was 30 years ago, but I have experienced no pain of any kind. I have never had any prostate issues, and once becoming of age, my prostate exams have been perfect.

1. My hormone levels? I have not experienced any issues with hormones - my testosterone levels are above average for my age group, with no supplements other than those to support an active and healthy lifestyle.

2.Effects of orgasm control? Mrs. Bebop and I have been in the orgasm control lifestyle for over a year and a half now, going over 60 days without an orgasm, and I have not experienced any adverse effects - it is actually the best thing we have ever experienced. Additionally, I have worn a male chastity device for most of the year and a half, 20 + hours a day, including continuous wear multiple days in a row. Once I found the suitable device and ring size, I have never had any issues, certainly nothing to do with the vasectomy.

3. Dynamics of our relationship? Mrs. Bebop has always respected me for saving her from the negative benefits of birth control pills and possible surgeries that most likely would have played havoc on her body and psyche for the rest of her life.
After speaking to both of our doctors, the most significant decision was ensuring we did not want any more children. While vasectomies are reversible, it is expensive, and there is no guarantee it will work.

For us, the benefits far outweighed any of the risks. I would suggest speaking to others who have had a vasectomy and talking with your doctor(s) about the risks and rewards based on your health and the three concerns you've listed, though they may not know how to respond to question number 2, ha ha. Good luck!

Posted : 15/08/2021 5:13 am
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member

After we had the twins we decided that it was two and through.  I did not want to take the pill and I convinced Dave that if he got a vasectomy he would have better sex than if he had to use a condom.  He did the research and got his about twenty six years ago.  

To answer your questions there ha been no loss of sex drive and the orgasms are as good as ever.  I didn't see any change in how I controlled his intervals between releases.  As i pointed out in my first post, men take longer to recover as they age and I don't believe the recovery time has been influenced by the vasectomy.  It made our dynamic even better.  I appreciate him even more and we have no concerns about an unwanted child.

You will have one miserable week after the operation and you will be self regulating for at least ten days. (LOL)  We were told that it takes a few weeks and several orgasms before you are safe from procreation and he had to go back for tests after a few weeks to make sure he had no viable sperm left.   

Posted : 15/08/2021 8:03 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @j-m

This got me thinking about birth control so i spoke to my lovely wife and we are thinking of stoping with hers birth control and

replacing it with vasectomy instead.

We have some questions regarding this change.

Will it affect any of mentioned qustions below in a negative way ?

1. My hormon levels ?

2.Effects of orgasm control ?

3.Dynamics of our relationship ?

First: Vasectomy is (1) easier, (2) safer, and (3) more effective (almost 100%) than surgery that women can have done, like tubal ligation. So, in our case, my wife suggested the vasectomy (this was before we started down the road to a WLM), and I agreed based on the logic (and also some selfishness on my part, but I'd rather not have to explain that part).

Regarding your questions, most men do not experience any lasting issues either physically or mentally from a vasectomy. It is a very common and safe surgery, with extremely high rates of success, and a very low rate of any complications. I'd rate it somewhere on the same scale as getting a minor cavity drilled and filled, and definitely nothing compared to a root canal.

Some men do have mental (psychological) effects from it, but the rate is very low. Obviously, you're giving up your ability to spread your seed, so it cannot be surprising that some men would find this disturbing. The risks are low, but non-zero.

From what I remember (and there are good medical sites that go through all of this), there are no hormonal changes.

The effects of orgasm control and dynamics of your relationship should not be affected ... those are things that you and she have control over, and are not impacted by the presence of sperm in your load.

Definitely allocate a good chunk of time for physical recovery, though. A few days of feet up, iced balls, and not doing anything. And weeks or even a month of taking it easy after that.

Posted : 15/08/2021 11:08 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thank  you all for sharing we are both grateful for your help.

I dont fear or mind a little pain or discomfort if it helps my wife and our relationship.

No pain no gain ?

Posted : 15/08/2021 11:45 am
Lockedforlynn
(@lockedforlynn)
Trusted Member

I had a vasectomy which led to chastity.

With a closet full of sex toys we had acquired both female and male chastity devices, collecting dust as is common with common sex toys (purchased randomly to light any possible fire).
Leading up to a vasectomy confirmation test you're instructed to abstain from ejaculation.  Our sex life was dismal and occurred only once per 1-2 months unfortunately.  Masturbation was daily or more.  Discovering the challenge to abstain for the test I thought maybe the cage would help me.
That was the snowball and it only intrigued me from there.  

Looking back, there was an associated sense of weakness in sterility, congruent with chastity.  Emotionally I was humbled by infertility and that led me to have thoughts of uselessness of my penis itself.  Chastity and low self esteem due in part to my wife's low interest went hand in hand.  

Posted : 18/08/2021 12:51 pm
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

@lockedforlynn Sounds like you went through a tough time, hope things are better now and you are feeling better about your self.

Posted : 18/08/2021 2:37 pm
Lockedforlynn
(@lockedforlynn)
Trusted Member

Posted by: @j-m

@lockedforlynn Sounds like you went through a tough time, hope things are better now and you are feeling better about your self.

Better?  sure.  But all the same truths....

Posted : 07/09/2021 1:45 pm
New-Life
(@new-life)

Do it! It is great. You can role play...Your wife can use this to tease you. "Honey my lover wants to thank you for getting yourself fixed. Now he knows the baby will be his."

Posted : 23/09/2021 7:40 am
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Now its done ? soon my wife can stop using birth control.

Thanks again for the information and your support.

Best Regards John Wayne ?

Posted : 05/11/2021 10:45 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@j-m Congratulations! I am sure your wife appreciates you doing that for her and removing the need to take hormones. Just remember to do your checkups and make sure you are firing blanks before you "dive in" unprotected!! 

Posted : 05/11/2021 12:36 pm
J.M, J.M and J.M reacted
J.m
 J.M
(@j-m)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

After my vasectomy a little problem have risen.

Im suppose to ejectulate 15 times within 90 days to be able to see if it worked.

My problem is im used to ejectulate every 30 to 60 days and now im feeling guilty every time i do it, once a week.

It feels like im cheating or breaking my promise to my lovely wife.

Anyone feelt like this or have any advuce how to handle it ?

Posted : 04/12/2021 12:49 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

@j-m Ask your wife for her opinion. Nothing else really matters.

Pre-cage, I masturbated about 3x a day, so once a week doesn't sound that ridiculous, and it's doctor's orders, right?

Posted : 04/12/2021 1:31 pm
J.M, nevertoolate, J.M and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement