Why Sex Should Be About Having Fun Instead of Achieving Goals

5 Posts
4 Users
3 Likes
Mstara
(@mstara)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I came across this article the other day and thought that whilst it wasn't specifically about tease and denial it did offer an interesting perspective on how and why your man not having an orgasm during sex could actually be a good thing.

I know my husband feels a lot of pressure is taken off him when he is caged because he doesn't have to worry about his performance and can concentrate on me. I can also relax as I don't have to worry about if I'm pleasing him but know that by ensuring he can't get erect that it's self is giving pleasure.

https://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2019/8/26/sex-should-be-about-having-fun-not-achieving-goals

Posted : 25/07/2020 4:09 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I really liked this article. Thank you for sharing.

Posted : 29/07/2020 12:15 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Also search for Karezza method for more information about this type of thing.

Advertisement

Posted : 29/07/2020 12:18 pm
Vikter
(@vikter)
Estimable Member

Thank you, Ms. Tara that was a good read. The concept is one which is very widely applicable, if one can find joy in the act of what they are doing the outcome is a success in it's own right. To quote Brandon Sanderson "Journey before Destination".

In practice it is easier to feel that way towards my own goals,(orgasms in this case) than it was towards making sure my wife was satisfied.  I felt for a while that if I wasn't able to make her orgasm than was not doing my job right. Once I got passed that it became even more enjoyable to be with her in whatever why she wanted.

If only I had read this before it would have made things easier.

Posted : 08/08/2020 10:36 am
Goldilocks
(@goldilocks)
Trusted Member

Thank you MsTara. We haven't yet had sex where I am caged but seems this is something that we should try.

Posted : 09/08/2020 1:14 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement