Women: Hardwired to be submissive?

3 Posts
3 Users
15 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

A few weeks ago I wrote a piece here suggesting that FLR's may become mainstream (or at least much more common) due to education and changing social norms. I still think this is possible, but wonder how long this might take (if it does at all) It's no secret that their are far more males wanting to try a FLR than there are women who want to "take control" (my best estimate is about 8 to 1) Question: Will the time come when this ratio will begin to equalize, as more women see the advantages of being in charge, or are the vast majority of women simply hardwired to be submissive, and FLR's remain only for a small minority?  

Posted : 09/07/2021 8:13 am
lbp6855, subhubphx, lbp6855 and 3 people reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think it will happen eventually but I don't think we are hard wired to be dominant or submissive. I think our upbringing tells us that we should be subservient and the typical housewife. While my mother always wanted me to be strong, she also was concerned about me finding a man to take care of me. To answer your question, probably a generation or two. Until then a few enlightened ladies with the wherewithal to cast away the nurture side of their upbringing.

You can thank birth control for this shift in gender directives and that has only been around since the 1960s.

Posted : 09/07/2021 8:59 am
lbp6855, williamportor, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j What does casting away their nurture side mean exactly? Or what does that look like when they do this? 

Posted : 12/07/2021 8:42 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement