6 Posts
3 Users
18 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I was approached by another ad company who promised to keep ads very minimal. I am going to give it another shot and at least for now I am hiding all ads for users that are logged in. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

Posted : 17/05/2021 2:27 pm
LocknKey, psmortensen, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

I think you should do it the other way around. As a registered user, I won't mind seeing an ad or two as long as they are not too "in your face". But the guests will probably see it differently/annoying.

One thing I've learned from FLR is that, you just have to do it and ask for feedback later. It might turn out to be good/not bad as you think it was going to be.

More than any of that, you do a lot to educate people. I'm grateful for it. Go for it girl ! ? 

Posted : 18/05/2021 1:24 am
Emma, psmortensen, Emma and 3 people reacted
Lbp6855
(@lbp6855)
Illustrious Member

You should do anything that can help make your site and ideas grow. 

Advertisement

Posted : 18/05/2021 6:13 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@nika @lbp6855

Thank you so much. I don't want to mess up the experience for any of my daily readers. If I can get it to work correctly, eventually I'd like to hide ads for patreon supporters but last time I tried to implement ads it was a huge mess that I don't want to repeat. I get so many emails from people that have never registered and this might be a great way to motivate them to register and introduce themselves.

Posted : 18/05/2021 10:55 am
Nika
 Nika
(@nika)
Reputable Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I wish there were more women to talk to, in this forum. I got to know, most women are not really into these things. Some men really want it. but their wives don't, or just play along cause its easier that way. Its sad.

Do what you have to do. "Do what feels right to do. Not what's easy. It almost certainly would seem difficult. But if its the right thing to do, then do it. You'll be glad you did it afterwards." (Words from a wise man. They helped me to make tough decisions. It may as well help you.) ❤️ 

Posted : 18/05/2021 11:47 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

@nika That is one of the main reasons I started the site. Women don't know about male chastity and I wish there was a way to normalize it. Through open conversation and discussion I think we can all learn about it. As women, we want a partner who is loving and committed to us. Chastity takes both of those things and amplifies them. Chastity will not create those sorts of feelings but if those feelings exist it can be a tremendous benefit.

It is easy to write chastity off as kink and implement it to play along or humor him. Frankly that is a fine way to get started because the benefits are quickly evident. We do have quite a few females on this site and I am thankful for them. No offense to males but when creating this site, I really wanted the female perspective. I've been very happy with the lovely ladies that contribute to the site.

Posted : 18/05/2021 12:17 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement