7 Posts
6 Users
3 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I think the SPH blog was my favorite to write since the illustrations fit so well into the topic. Which is your favorite?

Posted : 19/05/2021 5:34 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I think the SPH blog was my favorite to write since the illustrations fit so well into the topic. Which is your favorite?

Not fair.  There are so many good ones.  I can't remember the actual blog post that had our friend Stan all in a constant lather, but that was a fun one.  The bestest favorite has to be "Pegging: It’s All In the Technique".  Great content and some sexy movies.  Keep em coming!

Posted : 19/05/2021 6:08 pm
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

You blogs are awesome and I definitely enjoy and learn something from each, but I tend to like ones that explore a question or ethics most. For example your blog "Orgasm denial: Is denying your husband's orgasm manipulative"

Posted : 20/05/2021 2:19 pm
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Oh and yea, the illustrations are awesome. If you have easy access to them......

Posted : 20/05/2021 2:21 pm
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member

Your blog posts are all excellent Emma. I agree that the SPH was a great read and the illustrations were a wonderful accompaniment.

Advertisement

Posted : 22/05/2021 10:10 pm
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I like your blog entries Emma, but this one by ASHA awhile back is the hottest. The thought being caged, locked, denied, crazy with sexual frustration, then being told to suck on a woman's breasts (which only adds fuel to the fire) sends me into orbit! ? 

My husband found chastity extremely difficult to get used to. His emotions used to begin with polite requests for release, burning resentment, whining to angry outbursts. I was steadfast and firm that he would remain locked till I decide and the date and time is entirely at my discretion and with no prior notice to him. His mood swings would culminate in crying and begging me on his knees . I used to then cuddle and caress him allowing him to nurse at my breasts telling him that he must learn to live locked till I decide other wise. Over time he has learnt that no matter how and what he says or does , I decide.
He knows that I love him, and keep him aroused and excited but his pleasure and desire should be focused upon me.

I am pleased to report that now he has almost ( its never hundred percent!); reconciled and cheerfully accepted his situation. He does know that I will always comfort him and often begs me to allow him nurse at my breasts when he is overwhelmed and close to tears.

Posted : 27/05/2021 1:30 am
Husband62
(@husband62)

This recent SPH blog by Emma is my absolute favorite.  Her work only seems to get better and more thought provoking.  Those illustrations were awesome.  I keep coming back to this shower vs. grower issue in my mind.  I would have loved to be a shower.  When you think about it we are flaccid 99% of the time.  Imagine the extreme confidence of a guy with a 6 inch flaccid penis and sizable balls dangling between his legs.  He could show off his bulge in clothes.  He could strut around the locker room and have supreme confidence and pride.  Let’s say he is in some corporate meeting and the meeting goes poorly.  No problem in his mind, he still has a big thick cock. 

You contrast that to a 3 inch thin grower.  Unless he is hard he always feels self conscious and inadequate.   Maybe both the shower and the grower end up very large at 7 inches when hard.  The advantage is clearly to the shower as he still feels large all the time.  That must be a wonderful feeling.  I wonder how my personality and life would have changed if I was a shower.  I imagine I would have struggled more with monogamy.  I do think I would have been more confident in my career and life in general.  

Posted : 27/05/2021 5:24 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement