4 Posts
4 Users
12 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

Which blog is your favorite? I'd love to hear which blog you found most useful or interesting. Maybe I'll do a follow-up or at least go back and fluff it up a little bit.

Posted : 30/08/2020 10:13 pm
subhubphx, Ruined-Julie, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

Hi Emma,

For my part, I love each of your blogs.

The diversity of the topics covered, sometimes general, sometimes more personal is what I find very interesting.

Posted : 31/08/2020 3:10 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

At the risk of sounding like I'm taking the easy road, I'll agree with @Ruined_Julie and say I love all of the blogs.  But ... that's not what you asked.  

Advertisement

The most useful AND interesting blog was "Having Fun With It:  Only Two Players".  For me it set into motion the effective contemplation in my mind as I journey toward perhaps my Wife wanting to imbibe in ethical non-monogamy and a new poly-friend.  The continuing and evolving story of You, Kevin and Andrew is compelling and I find myself eagerly awaiting the next chapter. 

Posted : 31/08/2020 8:56 am
(@Anonymous)

I really enjoy your blogs about teasing and denial.  Would love to hear more practical advice or stories on how to keep him in the 5-6 range of arousal while frequently bumping him up higher. 

Posted : 31/08/2020 9:21 am
Vikter, Vikter and Vikter reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement